Hiro Approved Veeky Forums meta thread

Hey guys, for the longest time, I thought those "shills" on Veeky Forums (McChicken, etc.) were just LARPers. And though we can say that McChicken is no longer 100% shilling (It's been a solid meme for a while, now), I am certain that companies do advertise on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums as a whole.

>My thoughts
Veeky Forums is a great place to advertise. You can post a thread or even one reply and your audience can be as many as 100 people in a matter of seconds. But, because Veeky Forums is an incredibly controversial site, very few companies choose to advertise here (Banners, etc.) as it may ruin their image. So, what do you do? Exactly as I said, post threads or replies. Big hits.

So the next time you see someone raving about the latest fast food craze, don't be so certain it is just some dude memeing.

I think we could improve this board immensely if we banned all these stupid fucking meta threads

Clever

i mean... none of that is incorrect.
thing is, no one outside of /tv/ and /v/ wants to advertise to 12 year olds.

Banning things is not the answer.
Getting rid of the vegan mods is.
This place was the best board before vegans took the helm.
Less moderation is the key here, we can take care of the vegans if we are not deleted constantly.

what should we do about the sip posters?

contain them in their general thread, then filter it if you give too much of a shit for some stupid ass reason. fixed.

ignore

This board isn't even fast.

this, steam the veggies

sip posters would be fine if they weren't memeing incorrectly. Sips are literally just Monster Energy Zero Ultra, yet newfags post thinking it is any type of energy drink.

>memeing incorrectly
this right here is the problem with this board

You have to remember that cooking and food are extremely normie hobbies. This attracts redditors and Facebook kiddies. They try to fit in by mimicking board culture and Veeky Forums memes, yet are so accustomed to normie "memes" that they fail miserably.

you misunderstand
the problem is with the fact that you, and people like you, are autistic enough to give such a shit about low quality, copy paste content.

>i want to have quality discussion on an imageboard
interesting

Why is "LARP" being used in reference to posting things on a website? What's live action about that? I don't like this trend.

Here's my two cents.
I have an idea that will greatly improve morale and really make people appreciate the little things in life.
Dedicated Steve threads.
/stevegeneral/ will be the most successful trend this board has ever seen.

ban soylent threads and soylent shills

Let's start memeing beer advertisements in the alcky threads

Ban do x really eat this threads.

I'm having such a rough time in my life right now. I just wanted someone to know because I have no one to tell in my life.

You guys fucking suck

Make better threads

>your thoughts

Veeky Forums isn't that cool dude. Nobody's spending money here, you're not part of some sooper-sekrit club. I'm sorry you missed out on 2008. Feel free to jerk yourself off to the knowledge of Veeky Forums.org though. Or do whatever, I don't care.

You have no reason to believe me, I started the first "for me" McChicken thread

I started it because I legitimately like the McChicken, and because I was imitating the "For me it is the Joker" meme from /co/, and people started reposting it and putting their own twists on it

Nothing more than that, this thread is useless

Well, it's about eating after all.