What it's Veeky Forums opinion on those third world country food videos?

What it's Veeky Forums opinion on those third world country food videos?

I don't understand how they are so popular, getting millions of views. They always use the same ingredients for every single dish. Whether it is crab or chicken, they use the same damn spices. In the end everything looks overcooked and yet the comment section blurs how amazingly delicious it looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oKhmwk_RGU
youtube.com/watch?v=csgt_0ZKIc4
youtube.com/watch?v=MjC7-DhOcUc&
youtube.com/watch?v=1oPusJ8YZrc
youtube.com/watch?v=VQtbKGzI9SE&
youtube.com/watch?v=v_oZtYM4yCY
youtube.com/watch?v=eOppLwMQJPA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDlhpgiTYl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First worlders like to pretend it's hip and cool, but wouldn't bother trying it for fear of food poisoning.

Look up the "noble savage". This is kind of the next step. Brown people are so much more in tune with the rhythms of the earth and use every part of the animal and all that feel-good horseshit. It's basically a bunch of hipsters being patronizing so they seem worldly and shit.

yea im getting really sick of seeing fuckers from the usa think they can 'cook'.

like um, no my 3rd world brother, pizza isn't a vegetable. fucking MORONS. stop making 'cooking' vids, you aren't good at cooking, cletus.

What it's Veeky Forums opinion on those first world country food videos?

I don't understand how they are so popular, getting millions of views. They always use the same ingredients for every single dish. Whether it is organic kale or low-fat quinoa, they never use any damn spices. In the end everything looks overcooked and yet the comment section blurs how amazingly delicious it looks.

these right ere. btw i haven't seen any of these vids, mind linking some? i googled op pic and i came to a vid of some thai grandpa cooking gruel but it wasn't really a popular vid

youtube.com/watch?v=4oKhmwk_RGU
youtube.com/watch?v=csgt_0ZKIc4
youtube.com/watch?v=MjC7-DhOcUc&
youtube.com/watch?v=1oPusJ8YZrc

OP vid
youtube.com/watch?v=VQtbKGzI9SE&

what the fuck is this

tiny eggs or huge pan? the world may never know...

>100 maggi noodles cooking

LOLOLOLOL I've always noticed that and wondered why no one talks about it

These people sure love their red onions.

I like most of them, but there is one channel that isn't actually poor and they photoshop hot asians into their thumbnails for views. Shit makes me salty fuck that trash

Kitty! :3

even the cat looks healthier than 70% of the sad fat fucks in the USA.

one time India ran out of red onion and they had FUCKING RIOTS... then they got the onions back haha

Eh, I only know of one where they use a big titted asian girl as thumbnail but she actually appears in the video every time. She's basically cooking everything halfassed and in the end eating her dish reluctantly.

I don't think they make much youtubebucks though even if they get hundreds of thousands hits on each video. Since the add revenue from poorer countries is more lackluster than let say murica.

stop calling us savages you fat fucks
some of us can cook, you know? I doubt its a 3rd/1st world thing

extra aid for ass wiping, indians are evolving

interesting point about the youtube bucks.. idk tho, my GF is Filipino and has real poor family and she was shitting all over the video and made it really obvious that they aren't truly 3rd world poor. If you look at the thumbnails you will see that they Photoshop her (the main hottie) and often other girls with less clothes into their ads...

Probably caused by poo

you forgot to mention this happened in fucking 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=v_oZtYM4yCY
youtube.com/watch?v=eOppLwMQJPA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDlhpgiTYl4

Why are you mad about youtube videos?

omg... so beutiful.... we need to get back to this

I didn't know it was that recent, that's hilarious haha
I have to admit, I want to visit india soon, seems based as fuck

>stop caring about things i don't care about!

I doubt anyone who can afford an HD camera and internet connection is "real" poor.

You should ask your Filipino gf about "pagpag" food. Now that's real real poor. Basically they scavenge through garbage for any leftover meat like example leftover meat from chicken drumsticks. After gathering some, they skim off the eatable parts, wash it couple of times and cook it again to eat.

Some even sell these "pagpag" meat to make extra cash while others actually buy them even though they know it's pagpag.

>anything involving Indian food
>never actually discuss the food
>LOLOLOL POO IN LOO HAHAHAHA
get some culture you meme loving faggots

That's a lot of of ginger.

Also, I want to send the man a few sharper knives.

seriously, raj, ya gotta poo in the loo and clean your left hand.

>people who are not english speakers also use the internet
Damn son.

>They always use the same ingredients for every single dish.

Says the guy from a culture who considers fast food as cuisine meanwhile themselves are such degenerates that they cant even digest spices or milk.

Well clearly you never ate real food. You first world cucks think that buying "organic, vegan" and other overpriced hipster labels for food is only the food.

Just FYI we use more ingredients than you can even think of or would have heard of. I wonder if you can even name 8 of these without googling it OP. Just BTFO to your nearest McDonalds and eat the regular burger because you cant unfit to even digest anything else.

>watch more videos of daddy3thumbs
>see this
Holy shit these mofos are grinding their knives on fucking stone as coarse as this.
Please tell it doesn't actually work and they are fucking up their blades.

It doesn't actually work and they are fucking up their blades.

Source or news article?

Why don't you google "india red onion 2010"

go fuck yourself

It's better than nothing for temporary edge but they are very much fucking up their blades yes

out guy here, depending on the rock it works more like those diamond sharpeners with the circular indents. these rocks are not taking metal the same way an actual sharpening disk or file or high grit paper, the surface if the stone is not as hard as other mediums.
you can get a very sharp knife if you do it right. I have several river rocks that I use and some I use as a strop.

cooking the omelette inside a bamboo stick is interesting but i don't know why they didn't just use any piece of scrap metal

lrn2polydactyly