Let's settle this

Who would win in a multi stage cooking competition?

>Gordon Ramsay
>Michael Symon
>Alton Brown
>Anthony Bourdain
>Bobby Flay
>Masaharu Morimoto
>Mario Batali
>Hiroyuki Sakai

Assuming Sakai is still as able as the others, I'm going with him.

Jack

wolfgang puck

Jack

Wolfgang Puck is a washed up sell-out.

Chef John

This. They won't be able to withstand the shake-a shake-a or the tappa tappa, and certainly not the cayenne.

>3 star michelin man vs failed washed-up celebrity chefs

wow wonder who wins

Doesn't Gordon have like 13 Michelin stars?

Sakai as you said, assuming he's still up to snuff.

Morimoto might also do some magic assuming you give him a ton of fish friendly tasks.

Bourdain and ramsay would likely be decent, as well as batali but I doubt any of them would be serious final contenders. Brown shouldnt even be on the list. Symon is good but the youngest of the pack and the least experienced besides brown.

Bourdain is a host. He was an average chef and he's admitted to that several times. He might be great on TV but he wouldn't stand up to 3 Michelin Star cuisine.

I live in Cleveland and have tried all of Michael Symon's restaurants here. Pretty overrated although the new BBQ is decent (and I went to school in Georgia).

He is as a restaurateur but as a chef he was 3 stars.

>Anthony Bourdain
Are you retarded? Guy hasn't cooked in probably decades. And when he does he's just a lowly line cook that happened to publish a best selling book, he was never even a chef.

But think of the bantz between him and Gordon

What banter? Anthony is too busy getting drunk to banter. I wouldn't trust that fuck to stir a hot pot of milk let alone uphold a meaningful conversation.

Look, man. Maybe you don't like Bourdain but you can't deny the guy is funny.

I think he's probably a better writer than he is a chef, but I legitimately would love to see that confrontation with gordon shooting barbs and bourdain shooting them right back.

>no based Chen Kenichi

yezzz thasss righ' wheress the ruummmm im frommm new yoik - anthony bourdain

>he's just a lowly line cook
>he was never even a chef.

He was executive chef at Les Halles and sous-chef at a dozen other restaurants, did you even read his book?

my sides

Chef Sawyer would do better than Symon in the same competition

Bibby would be the first one out because he's not a good chef

Why is Alton Brown up there?
I love him but he is by no means at any of these guy's levels.
He cooks "normal" food very well and that's it.

t. Anthony Bourdain

Ramsay is far too much of a puss to go up against Bourdain in a competition of wit or cooking. Ramsay would look like a blithering fool compared to the suave Bourdain. It's like comparing present day orange to last years black.

Alton Brown :)