ITT

Only post god tier fruit

>pic related

Soapberries are goat with garcinia.

Fuck, I love those Asian pears. Too bad they're $24/12. I buy 1 case each year in late fall. My goto cheap fruit is watermelon, though.

Durian is the king of fruit.

Literally grapes but harder to eat

they taste nothing like grapes

I like to pull the stems out and pretend I'm a giant eating apples.

sour grapes

Durian

>t. fox

I've always wanted to try a real mangosteen, mangosteen juice is amazing. Lychee and mangosteen top tier juices.

This

The only time I've ever heard of mangosteen is in Snapple's Peach Mangosteen so I thought 'mangosteen' was just the full name for a mango. Now I'd like to try an actual mangosteen.

Name a single sweet or sweet drink that is not better with Guayabas

>sweet
nigga, you have to add sugar for it to be sweet. But nevertheless that shit is refreshing even without sugar.

So Guayabas need sugar? I always ate them as they were and they were pretty dam sweet
Maybe they are different species/cultivars

living in Japan, the fruit here is on a whole new level. granted, fruits super expensive (700yen/1 peach) BUT it was the best tasting, juiciest peach I've ever had. one day I'd love to try the melon or grapes that are like 15000 yen just to see the difference.

Yes

Stand aside.

my fucking NIGGAS

:)

Bananas and strawberries, nigga

Melons are God tier

Pic related

My Ninja! Prettiest fruit. So tantilizing ans smooth textures. I like them really dark and juicy. My sister introduced me to these

>cucumbers are melons
Mind = Blown

OWWW MY TONGUE HURTS :(

Yellow is best apple.

Finally got one last night and pulled it apart and tried some this morning. Didn't take me long to acquire a taste for it.

I like the tall soft kind.

Grapes are better. They have way more polyphenols and stuff.

you dumbass thats not a fruit thats a hotdog

Never put this stuff on your balls, then wash it off with cool water. The pain is unbelievable.

i see this and weep, for they are not growable in my climate region, yet having tasted a rare shipment that made it here, i knew i was in love

Dunno, had them growing in a glass covered courtyard, didn't grow big fruit but they were good, slowly matured.

the pleb filter of fruits