Do You Shoplift Food?

About every other trip to the grocery store, I steal some cheese. The good shit, y'now? Like a little wedge of Queso Mahón fo mah nachos...or a 8oz mozzarella ball to make lil pizzas with. Do yall ni/ck/as get yer jack or nah?

I feel like stealing is the lowest fucking form of crime and that anyone who steals without absolute necessity (which almost never exists) should be punished more fiercely than most anything else.

I got caught shoplifting at Family Dollar. That fake cheese shreds that dont melt in the microwave. I had 6 packs in my jacket. Judge made me do 200 hours of community service plus an $800 fine

I know what you mean. Thieves undermine everything society works towards. Law and order. The agreement to obey the rules so everyone has a fair chance to prosper.

Taxation is theft. How do you feel about your government cheating you?

Taxation is different. It goes toward a greater good, and public services that make myself and those around me able to accomplish things we couldn't in a less structured society.

Some lazy shitbag stealing $15 worth of cheese does nothing but take money out of the owner's pocket, food out of that person's mouth, and self-serve the lazy shitbag who refuses to put in his contribution to the larger community.

I don't pay taxes I'm a NEET.

Used to. Rather excessively, took ages til I got caught and fortunately only with an item worth not even an Euro, that's when I stopped.
Taking any food I wanted to without cost got me into cooking actually

once when I was a teenager I stole a piece of candy from a gas station because I was hungry and tired. That's it.

LOL faggots. I also graze in the bulk snack aisle and cheat on the scales when I weigh my bulk goods. Come at me.

Though I do like the idea of debasing the economy, I'm pretty sure I basically break even. Sloppy ass cashiers are always ringing things up twice or using the wrong PLU code to overcharge me accidentally. I could go through the proper channels and get a refund, but really? My time is worth more than that.

Not gonna get caught either. I'd be a goddamn retard if I couldn't slip a little cheese into my pocket with basic sleight of hand.

I got picked up on felony charges for stealing a landscaping stone. Before that we shoplifted all the time... your conscience obviously motivated you to create this thread so listen to it and stop stealing before you learn the hard way

wtf is a landscaping stone? and how did you get caught? and how the hell were you going to sell it?

>stealing

Me and my buds rolled up on a front yard and picked up this rock we'd seen there before. We knew it was sketchy to steal this thing, but the homeowner got the jump on us and took the keys out of my vehicle. Spent the night in jail and was charged with a felony over a 50 lb rock.

Our intent was never to sell it but to use it as a chair in the backyard

Research suggests cheese is the most stolen food from a grocery store.

Are you black or hispanic?

Not after that jester caught me. So much buttstuff.
They have surprisingly long fingers.

huh?

That's dumb. Unless you're poor it's not gonna be worth it. You end up getting charged and you lose more money than youd possibly make in cheeses

>get organic bananas
>type in regular banana code
>cheaper bananas
>tfw everything is bananas
>steak is bananas
>cheese is bananas
>ham is bananas
>oatmeal is bananas

Holy shit. You picked the wrong house that night I guess.

this makes a lot of sense when I heard that bananas are walmarts #1 selling item

>paying for spices
Can't remember the last time I bought a spice from a grocery store

How did he get your keys? You left your truck running with nobody in it?

>walk in with trolley
>fill reusable bags from shop next door
>go to register
>"did you get all that from here sir?"
>no i got it from next door hence the bags
>pay for a few things
>walk out with trolley full of groceries
>save $150 each shop

i only steal from big corporations
if i go to a farmers market or small shop i pay for everything

>implying this even makes sense
>implying corporations are evil for providing convenient food

pick none

If we can't pick an option why present them you IDIOT

That's because you're a filthy inbred towel-head from a country without an abundance of food. Somebody stealing food over there is literally taking it out of the mouths of your children and so you have to punish it harshly or your society breaks down. Over here in America, it's a land of plenty. "Stealing" is ok in the U.S. Really, paying for things is just a way for the extra rich among us to show off how rich we are. Don't come over here, by the way. We have enough nigger stink.

No, fuck you, namefag. I live in the United States of fucking America, and if you fucking steal in a land of abundance, you're a piece of shit. There's literally places that hand out food to the hungry and you have no need to steal from someone providing a service and propping up our country.

If you want to steal expensive cheese and shit, you're just a lazy thief. Get a fucking job and buy it yourself.

You little asshole. Fuck you

>he's never seen a retail jester

And you're fucked if they ask to see a receipt

I only steal from gas stations. They want too much for their shit anyway.

I'm not into stealing from stores, but I have been known to pick the figs off my neighbor's tree. Please don't tell her.

Not always, your dollar is likely going to some beaurcrat. Thieves should have their hands cut off.

that scene scared the fuck out of me as a kid

The only thing I do is roll back prices to 1965.

Tfw scan as you shop is the most theft lending methods of shopping in existence

Sorry ma'am I though this ps4 was bananas

Consumption tax

Without corporations all the food you desire would magically appear in your mouth, fact

A Nigger Expecting Exceptional Treatment?

then you agree that there should be no military

my store just caught an ex-employee of ours trying to steal over $300 worth of food from us yesterday

people like you should be sterilized, if not euthanized

Yeah, I pocket a little something every time I do a grocery run. A nice pate, a little chocolate, a wedge of cheese, whatever.