Al/ck/

continued from distant silhouette edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503677967914.webm
youtu.be/QNAU3I93cWI
youtu.be/3alt200On7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This board is not your support/bragging group. Grow up.

Thanks for the quick rundown, you can go

these threads are still around, user.

how much can you drink?

if you havent jacked off while withdrawaling, you haven't lived

Is anyone else here cozy drunk right now? Currently in bed next to my insanely hard sleeping gf under a big ol' comforter watching The Assasination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford on my 55" tv. Bedside Smirnoff, no need to move. Tomorrow will be another day of fresh hell, but in this moment I'm pretty contented.

I'm so constantly shithoused/impulsive that pretty rare that I actually get to cozy up instead of just staggering in and flopping onto my bed, that's the only reason I mention it.
I hope another one of you is cozy, too.

I quite like the taste of gin, but it fucks with my digestive system and I get flashbacks of being at my ex's boss's house in London for a party and discovering his """boyfriend""" was a 13 year old Brazilian immigrant he was keeping as a slave

Is everyone asleep, or does this thread just blow?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503677967914.webm

i'm having some spritz, an italian cocktail made with aperol, prosecco and sparkling water.
going to drink all of it while smoking shitons of joints and watching cooking shows until I pass out, and you?

Surprisingly relevant.

I am drinking vodka and chasing with ice water, still watching my 2&1/2 hour long movie. Extra cozy right now but might go chef it up in my kitchen. I'm that special drunk as hell 4am hungry.

i hope you have good stuff to cook

I had a terrible start to the night. I've been playing CS with my online friend and some of his friends lately. One of them is a girl. The other night, I suggested in DMs, after her and I were bantering and talking all night directly, that we be snapchat friends. We chat a lot here and there. Tonight, her and all the guys played without me. I panicked a little. Turned out they started playing without me because I wasn't home, and was out at band practice, and getting dinner. They invited me, and she sent me direct personal invites to later personal games in stuff.

I really hope I can make this work. She lives about 3 hours away. She's incredibly cute, skinny, and is so awesome. She's also really traditional feeling. She doesn't drink, and hates the idea of drugs. She's going to school to be a veterinarian. She's so awesome. Wish me luck, senpai.

Oh fuck yeah, I'm thinking stir fry. I've got a wok, bell peppers, onions, broccoli, and chicken. W/ chili paste, garlic, and teriyaki sauce, too. Plus nothing beats opening my side door for ventilation (screened) and drinking an ice cold beer while I slave over the stove.

I wish you luck, hopefully a straight edge grill like that might motivate you to abandon this lifestyle, homie. I wish I could think of a good way for you to inch in and cook her a meal, but all I've got is "hey can I check out your gaming rig?"
Think of something better than that...

I'm about to body six shots of vodka, smoke half a cigarette, and do this shit up. I'm glad this thread picked up a little bit.
Also fuck captchas goddamn

Wat

>wake up
>feet shake when i walk or stand up
pls be dehydration and not withdrawals

Her boss had really fancy gin and I got drunk as fuck on it, so I associate gin with that day now

Also, what cooking shows are ya watching?

Yeaaaah... Nobody was confused about the gin part, dude.

Not that user but I like Fuck That's Delicious, Action Bronson seems pretty full of himself and I don't really care for his music but he's an interesting character to watch and all the food on the show looks so good.

Dead Set on Life and Keep It Canada with Matty Matheson are pretty good too but can be a bit hit or miss. Same with Anthony Bourdain

We've already exchanged movies we want each other to watch. I just, maybe mistakenly, sent her a snap, elaborating that the other day when I said "If you think that's ugly, I'll tell you, you're not ugly", meant that I think she's really cute. I'm really hoping to at least get to a position where us being together physically to watch a few movies and see where it goes would work, because I'm going to be visiting a good friend of mine and his wife who live like 30 minutes from her soon.

Well he and his sister were here illegally, so he let them live with him and took care of them in exchange for the brother being his boyfriend.

The sister was like 17 and was fucking gorgeous. Like, she should have been modelling.

Heard. If you can get up the nerve to actually set the tone and ask her out, Baby Driver is phenomenal and won't be in theaters for much longer. That's your one way ticket to titty city. Otherwise, keep at it and don't sperg out. Dinner and a movie in is always a good move, plus you living 3 hours away isn't a bad segway to spending the night. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you two?
Hookup brain says it's a damned shame she doesn't drink, but wife-it-up brain thinks that that's really for the best.

That's fucked.
Switch to vodka.

Forgot to actually reply, fug.

I'm 23, she's 20. Without her and I getting moving very seriously (i.e. almost sexting) on snapchat, I'm going to just break to her "hey, I'm coming to visit my buddy on weekend x of september (that's being planned separately), why don't I stop by and we could hang out for a couple days, too?"

You could try moving to the Netherlands.

This isn't your board, set up a filter if /alc/ triggers you.

Please don't be plastered when you see her IRL.
Daily drinker? If so, get sober before meeting her. You don't want her to see you withdrawing.

Right on. You seem a lot more socially adept than most of the people on this site. I think you'll do very well for yourself, desu. I agree with other user, maybe taper down before meeting her if you're truly here for al/ck/ purposes, how much do you drink daily/weekly?

Thanks for joining in. What time is it where you're at/ whatcha drinking/ whatcha planning on cooking for your next meal?

I won't be. She's talked to me drunk, sober, and places inbetween. If I do meet up with her for us to spend time together, I may have a couple beers (in front of her, not nipped on the side, so actually watched and counted), to soothe my nerves, but otherwise, no, not getting plastered. A few beers, honestly, have been required to keep my nerves off edge, at the *start* of the night, the only dozen times I've been with a woman sexually.

youtu.be/QNAU3I93cWI

11:50 am
Water, I've been dry for months now. Used to drink a bottle of vodka daily.
Idk, probably leftovers.

Good.
I wish you the best user.

withdrawal is killing me man, I can't eat, water bearly stays down, my face is on fire, and I'm still twitching from the shakes every once in awhile. I don't know why I keep doing this, at least I stopped hearing music that's not playing... and the fact that I dreamed that there was a naked dude having a seizure in my floor makes me not want to sleep ever again. fuck.

-gin blossoms in the motherboard guy

Clean your laptop's fan or buy a silent computer fan.
It's possible you had a seizure while being close enough to death to see yourself from outside your body.
Think about it next time you want to drink, these things only worsen each time.

This is gonna be gross

(In most countries) you can only get put in a hospital without your consent if you're a danger to yourself or others.
A possible course of action would be to get hospitalised yourself, so you can quit when you want.

How bad is your alcoholism?

>fap during light WDs
>because what the fuck else is there to do
>orgasm feels like hitting amyl nitrite poppers
The big downside is you also think, "Oh shit, I'm going to have a goddamn heart attack and they're going to know I literally jerked myself off to death."

Down from 281lbs to 265lbs after a week of being sober. Makes me wonder if I was wasting money on food that could've been spent on alcohol instead.

Are you blind or dead yet?

I only drink once a week but I feel horny as fuck when I'm hung over. I don't fap all week then I have like 7 wanks in one day.

It's too gross. Gave up. Sober night for me

Beer or liquor?

Liquor doesn't usually make me hold water

Beer, Ale, Stouts. I knew a place where I could get 500ml bottles of SN's double stout for 95p so I'd binge the fuck out of them.

I don't have a drinking problem, I have a quality of life problem; the quality of my life is made of misery and loneliness.

>Bought 2 litres of shitty Glen's vodka yesterday
>Usually drink cheap ass gut rot white cider
>Comfy watching dexter
>Woke up outside neighbours house with my key in their door
>wtf.exe
>Find bag of weed in pocket
>I don't even smoke weed
>where the fucks my vodka?
>Stumble home and start drinking cider

Happy days.

Nice. I wanna try weed but I don't have friends.

>tfw lost my job an hour and half ago
>just bought a newish C63 AMG 17 months ago
>bank will surely take it now
>probably going to die anyway in the next couple years

I just had a long conversation about the meaning of life with my elderly mother and bless her heart even she thinks there is meaning to life other then procreation lol

Getting full on dickered today lads

After years of smoking it as a teen I stopped then tried it about a year later and it turned on me. Kicked off my anxiety so I turned too drink. Now I'm just a fellow al/ck.

You don't need friends you need a dealer that sells weed.

some teh p3nguin of doom for me right now
pic not mine

Thread theme song

youtu.be/3alt200On7g

Does alcohol helps?

Anyone else really itchy all the time? I think my gut bacteria are all outta whack. Yeast

No?

Only when I take opiates when I'm drinking

Your rum is cut with opium, mate.

I think it's from a pre existing yeast overgrowth following excessive antibiotic use. The booze feeds the overgrown yeast in my system.

Take a shower lad.

Eat sauerkraut and yogurts, the kind with bacteria still alive in them.

How the fuck do people get drunk off beer?

6 pack in 2 hours and I'm not even buzzed

low tolerance

love when Alex and Roger team up
>the 2016 RNC will never happen again

>6 pack in 2 hours and I'm not even buzzed
Your tolerance is exceptional. Us British alcoholics tend not to get like that, since we don't usually drink vodka like water. We dilute it with coke or water at the very least.

I drink about a liter of gin a night. 8 beers and 25cl in now and starting to feel it

I'd say that's about double what most people drink when they want to get really drunk. That amount would have most people waking up covered in piss and vomit with no recollection of the previous night.

Why does time go fast when you're a bit drunk but when you're really drunk a few minutes seems like an hour.

I'm guessing something to do with the onset of the stimulating/sedating effects. Same reason a couple of beers relaxes you, but being plastered makes you chat shit for hours and want to do stuff.

Welp guess I belong here then

I have to take my shots in twos now because my tolerance is so fucked that drinking one is just a waste. I usually just use a regular cup as a shot glass and pour as much as I can fit in my mouth and use water as chaser. It works, but getting drunk is legitimately an effort nowadays. I'm super jealous of the "whoops I accidentally drank to much tipsy lol" people.

>Raining outside
>Had to get booze from store
I think it's the first time in months water has touched my skin

Being a drunk is no excuse for not bathing

I think it's rsining everywhere today. Cats and dogs here

Not in London

I don't mind, and I don't even smell it myself

Post snap and lets be friends

Holy shit i can't get drunk enough to fall asleep

I don't envy you guys. I consider myself a heavy drinker, I get drunk far too often (several times a week) and don't stop drinking until I'm asleep. I often drink all day following a night of heavy drinking (but generally only the one day). And yet I'm feeling something right now, after one pint of cider. I don't know if you would call it a buzz, but I definitely feel relaxed and warm.

I'm willing to guess your tolerance is only high because you drink straight spirits. Just stop doing that. I've been drinking in excess for years, I went through a period of a year where I'd go on benders of a week or more, drunk 24/7, and my tolerance doesn't seem to have increased much at all.

It's pain. I'm drinking doubles every 20 mins atm and staying level

Welp, ended up drinking alone for a week straight again and vomiting my guts out and now I'm afraid to sleep.

Guess it's the sober life again for me, this shit's horrible. Then again being sober is fucking boring. I hate my life.

I am right there with you, my dude. I just have to keep taking them to maintain, I don't even get drunk. I just do it to keep from feeling ill. Gotta maintain.

Its the weirdest phenomenon. Super horny then.

currenntly getting comfy with the cheapest german beer i could find. Feels good man. But nothing beats yesterdays evening-sixpacks with an old mate from school. Who semi-responsible /alk/ie here?

Ouzo is the worst. Last resort of the last resort. Id rather drink southern comfort infused with bacon fat and corn syrup

Weeklong benders are hell to come down from. Rip bro.

Boys I had a long weekend booked off and was just gonna binge all of it but got called Friday morning I need to cover all fucking weekend. I mean future me will be happy that I earned an extra bit of cash and didn't spend 60 quid over this weekend on vodka but rn I feel like I just want to quit and go home, drink and watch some lotr.

Fucking hell

Imo, ouzo is good for just downing,and flushing afterwards. All the local greek restaurants give you a free shot of that before and after the meal and its a good way to start and end a good meal desu

keep going, you can do it! More money for the al/ck/, remember that

I see...

Thats what we in the business call a trigger. Something upsets you and your first reaction is to drink. Do the right thing and do your job. Plenty of other times to drink.

I usually fill a quarter of a 250ml glass up with vodka and fill the rest with coke or orange juice, then just slam it and chase with a mouth full of orange or coke.

I bought 8 cans of Carling one night just to try and chill out on the vodka, all I got was a headache and a bloated feeling after drinking them all in 3 hours to try and get a buzz. Ended up just making myself sick so I didn't have to feel bloated. Pretty sure I would have gotten a better buzz just drinking water.

Everyone else can senpai. Try and get a good shower mate

can feel that im like one sip away from being sick but i need to drink the rest of this drink so i dont want to kill myself
wat do

If I go outside I have more pressing concerns then making people smell me, for example, finding money to buy alcohol, and then buying it

How do you find cash to buy alcohol?

How do I know if I'm an alcoholic? I feel like I've been drinking too much, but I don't really want to stop, either.

Alcoholic = alcohol addict

Think of it like any other drug. Do you NEED to drink otherwise you can't function normally?

Go a week without booze.
If that's a challenge, you're an alcoholic.
If you can't, you're absolutely an alcoholic.

There's cash everywhere outside, people have it, buildings have it somewhere inside, sometimes it's on the ground, sometimes you find a guy dumped in the river who just happens to not have been robbed before he got stabbed or something
What I'm trying to say is that it's really fucking easy to find like 20 bucks to get alcohol for the day