Reminder

Japanese cuisine is shit.

It's nothing more than raw fish, plants and rice.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookpad.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being this jelly about not being able to eat Japanese pizza

Reminder: if you like something, you should enjoy it and never give a shit what anyone thinks of you for it

It's not shit, just incredibly bland.

my autism level is not high enough to try that, how does it taste?

Italian cuisine is shit.

It's nothing more than pizza, pasta and cheese.

>t. Someone who has never eaten anything but fastfood

T. mad kebabmancer

Two words,Italian pizza

No passport: the post.
I feel sorry for you flyovers. Your lack of worldly experience colors your posts and it makes me sad.

>tofu tastes like nothing
that is just a shitty meme
rice, potatoes, pasta, wheat flour, white bread, water, they all taste pretty much like nothing

>No passaport
Oh The irony
Also
>Flyover
American redneck trying to sound cosmopolitan whlile embarassing himself in frontal oferta non clappers

I live in Japan.

This is what real Japanese food looks like, jap restaurants in foreign countries have no bearing on reality.

cookpad.com/

Modern Japanese food is wonderful and varied, but it lacks an edge. It's not even that it lacks spicy, it's that it lacks sharp piquant flavors like cilantro and raw onion. Lucky the country is filled with Indians who think the same thing, and will happily bitch with you about it while cooking amazing spicy food.

Also, everything is served with rice because muh heritage. "here, enjoy your 500 calories of tasteless filler that doesn't really belong with your otherwise wonderful meal."

my 2en on the subject.

I'm not American.
You however are a member of your nations underclass and I feel bad for you.

every dish is same thing
>dashi
>sake
>soy sauce
>mirin

Only herb tends to be mitsuba.

I like japanese food, but same flavors in almost everything

If you had watched any food/travel shows about it ever you would know that's not true.

You work with what you've got, right?

>t. Italian with a garden full of tomatoes, basil, oregano, onion and garlic.

Those things are all fucking awesome and some of the greatest foods ever.

>"Italian cuisine is shit"
>names Amerifat Italian bullshit food instead of real Italian

kek

but not every italian dish is tomato organo and onion and garlic. they ahve other spiceds. they also use different weines to cook.

Mexican food is shit
Every dish is the same.

Meat
Cheese
Tortilla

Italian food is shit
Every dish is the same.

Meat
Tomato sauce
Pasta

America food is shit
Every dish is the same

Supremacy
The tears of bombed countries of brown people
High fructose corn syrup

Yes anno, i tell all my weeb friends this continuously.
They always glorify it so much but when it all boils down its just fairly bland lean food.

China is better
Korea is better

FUCK THE JAPANESE!

Instant food =/= Japanese food
Come on senpai

Only that is not true.

Mexico has different moles with diff flavors and spices.

Italian is not all the same. They have stuff just with garlic and olive oil. They have tomato sauce. They have puttensca sauce. They use squid ink. They use spices like fennel and anise.

>tiny island that is 70% volcano with fuckall worth of exports
>their food is mostly fish and rice

really activates the almonds

japanese pizza is a crime against nature, god, and man.

pftha

got me, bud.

?

I'm in Japan for 2 months now, went mostly for the cuisine and and masturbatory aids but holy fuck I regret it so much food wise.

I dream about getting back to my home country and eat/cook actual food every night, I can not bear it in there, as other user posted in the thread, every dishes tastes the same, the only eccentricity comes from chefs that actually try to use garlic/olive oil once in a while, other than that I feel like half of my taste buds haven't been used in two months.

Their are no Indians in Japan.
Japan is pure you heretic.

Yeah sure dude, it doesn't get as pure as shinjuku I tell you :)))

At least the japs are allowing a bit of diversity.
Inbred, insular cunts.

Chinese food
>fucking just fry and steam the same shit

Korean food
>kimchi, pork and American cheese

This, not to mention you pay $35 for a "Large" which is the same size as a Medium in any other country.

>I have never been to Japan: The Post
I have news for you user, you know Japan's full of Filipinos and BRs too right? A few major companies are gunna be hiring a couple thousand new Filipinos next year too to teach English.

exatly. i like japanese food, but it's all same base flavor.

seriously look at japanese tradiional recipes (wa shoku)

every damn recips is: dashi, soy sauce, sake, and maybe mirin

>ow Japan's full of Filipinos and BRs too right?

I lived in SHizuoka, home of most brazilians in japan.

Yes, there are chinese ,filipinos, and brazilians in japan, But I hardly say full of. Japan is still 98% Japanese.

And interestinly enough whenver there was bank robbery, or convenience store robbery in my prefecture, 9 times out of 10 it was a brazilian. lol

Jew detected

Since when? 98% native population begs to differ. Contain your judaism, it's embarrassing.

>whenver there was bank robbery, or convenience store robbery in my prefecture, 9 times out of 10 it was a brazilian. lol
that means it's insurance fraud you credulent nazi

Japanese food like the Japanese themselves is bland and soulless.

not when they have piturs/ video, you fucking moron

Nice bait, user

>rice
>tasteless filler
mother fucker you dont know what you are talking about, I admit, Japanese people dont spice their rice nearly (at all) enough but as a Braziilian I can tell you RICE IS GODDAMN DIVINE

Visiting Japan, I found the food a lot blander than I was expecting. The furthest they go with spice is salt and sesame.

But the Japanese do pretty good takes on foreign food, always very meticulously prepared if often blander than the original.

Korea food is basically what Japanese food would be if it had spice and they were less anal about how things looked than about how they tasted.

Americans don't know what rice is. They've never eaten real rice before because they only buy Pooinloo rice.

Wrong

Try the Japanese style curry (restaurants everywhere). It's not as interesting as Indian, but at least there's some flavour there.

Still, that will get old after a day or two. It's pretty amazing how the Japanese manage to take all the edge off food.

Food in Italy is fucking stupid. In fact Italy in general is fucking stupid. America did right by becoming the leader for pizza. The smart immigrants left that shithole and realized they could start anew in America where they have succeeded over that goatfucker country.

Japanese style rice (same style as Korean) is bland as fuck, and always has all texture cooked out of it. It's only good for stuffing sushi.

Thai rice is a revelation by comparison.

Nope.

Japanese are forced to be terrible rice at extortionate prices because muh farmers muh heritage.

but but
how can you not appreciate the sticky, steamy taste of freshly made short grain rice

you can't compare it to what americans are used to (long grain rice), they are apples and oranges in terms of what kind of taste/texture is desired

Lived in Korea for three years, and have been to Japan many times. Never developed any taste for that sticky rice except when stuffed in nori as filler. When fried it develops some flavour and texture, but still shit compared to long grain.

At least in Korea (not sure if I've seen this in Japan) they often mix the sticky rice with various other grains to give it some texture and flavour which is appreciated.

To each their own

I'm korean so my favorite midnight snack is freshly made sticky rice with some kimchi.

Long grain rice can be good to but it's just a different taste altogether

Kimchi and Korean toasted gim are both 10/10, but the rice is just filler.

Even kimchi fried rice turns out much better with long grain rice. Living in Korea I'd go to the 'Asian grocery' (Chinese and Pilipino shit mostly) and buy Thai rice.

Is bread just "filler"?

No because decent bread has flavour, texture, and aroma.

Ramen is preddy good tho

Sticky rice is not meant to be flavorful because it is usually paired with salty side dishes.

Im a filthy paki but i love korean bbq and the sticky rice is amazing because of the texture i feel. Tfw hate long grain basmati shit

Rice is a plant, retard

yeah Chinese cuisine is way better

>hating long grain basmati
You're a disgrace.

good reminder