What goes on here?

What goes on here?

A lot of beer.

Lots of aircraft fly over the top at 36,000 to 40,000 feet multiple times per hour

>arizona
it's hot. i drink beer and work online, programming for a tech company out of california. it's hot.

i always thought flyover was just the midwest.

5 dollar chinese buffets

Hotdishes and chili in the midwest.

>dank mexican food
>dank nigger food
>shitty tater tot casserole

Fiscal accountability

looking up in the sky at airplanes and dreaming what life must be like in the wonderful coastal utopias they are flying to

Election winning.

I actually went to one of these states once. It was pretty sad. The people didn't have a professional sports team, so they all overly supported their mediocre college football program. The food was pretty bad (everything was dry for some reason) and they think their local beers are amazing, but it's just generic craft beer that is overrated in their community. Most of the people grow up there and never leave so they think everything they have is great. It's almost like the allegory of the cave. Might be worth staying in one of those states for

>living in a shitty crowded city full of disgusting hobos, sickness, and extremely high crime rates.

i love how people leave out new hampshire when referencing flyover country. theres nothing here but it makes me feel important

And it's not like fucking Washington has anything either.

What did they mean by this?

that map isnt even remotely close

>States can stay within their budget when they take more than they contribute

>Most people don't live in the middle of nowhere

Bait eaten

report this thread, it has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, it's just redditor shitposting

It's anywhere outside of LA/SF/NYC and MAYBE Chicago, this map is horribly generous, OP probably lives in a flyover area

does winning mean shit when he can't get anything done? he literally couldn't even get obamacare repealed.

>t. redditor
back to your safespace cuck

>Have all this money that you're giving more than you're taking
>still go over budget
Huh

He got a conservative on your Meme Court, that should put your country away of the fire a few more years.

the judge he replaced was a conservative you actual dipshit
as far as actual changes that affect people the only ones are like, making it optional to have health insurance and banning transgender people from the military
he's a lame duck president 6 months in that's fucking pathetic

It's so fucking hilarious to see flyover retards who have no idea how fiscal or monetary policy works but still think "LE EVIL DEBT" is the big bad boogeyman

i work in corporate finance for a big 4 firm. Please tell me how the national and/or state budget impacts your life specifically. I am dying for a laugh.

>SF
are you fucking kidding? the only reason people go to SF is for rice a roni and public sodomy. Chicago and I'd say central to southern florida would be more reasonable because people flock to those places to eat, see overhyped amusements, and die someplace warm.

/B thread. Get the fuck out of the cooking forum, faggots.

MODS

The only laugh is the one I'm having at coasties who are outright obsessed with flyover land.

Kek right I forgot amusement parks were the height of culture, nice one

I'm not the OP. And I don't obsess any more about flyovers than I do the occasional bird shit I see on the ground when i walk my dog at the local park.

quit the pity party and tell me the difference between a fiscal and monetary policy and how it effects you personally.

found the flyover

You obsess over birdshit at the park?

Fucking gross.

Sadly they are. At least moreso than a parade of twinks drinking each others urine, which SF has in lieu of rollercoasters

>flyover reading comprehension

you'll be in china soon if you keep digging this hard

I'm not even the other user you were replying to.

I just think it's funny that coastfags obsess over bird shit. You do you man.

monkey see monkey do i guess

carry on flyover

we eat nothing but corn
we use corn cobs to make vegetable broth
we use dry corn cobs to smoke our corn
we make corn soup with cornbread dumplings
we snack on corn nuts