Are there any sweeteners that wont give me diabetes or cancer?

Are there any sweeteners that wont give me diabetes or cancer?

Stevia

Maturation

A bullet

Stevia is poison

Use aspartame

Aspartame is poison

Use lead acetate

Lead acetate is poison

Use bee juice

what the fug is bee juice

honey

Semen

A little bit of manuka honey? Surely it wouldn't be that bad.

How much sugar do you even need? Just start cutting down, you'd be surprised at how over sugar you'll get if you've not had much.

Even half a tea spoon of sugar in my tea is overpowering to me now (goes well in coffee though) and I used to have two.

The only sugar i have is in an occasional cup of tea that i dont want to taste like a trees asshole.

Use buttery pancake syrup

if the only sugar you're eating is in a cup of tea then you don't need to get rid of it

it becomes a problem when you're eating multiple servings a day- a one off cup of tea or brownie a couple times a week is negligible health-wise

this. but op, make sure none of the foods you eat have sugar added to them.

Splenda is the best as far as health risks are concerned. Stevia tastes like shit and in large quantities will have direct side effects. Even if you can't consume enough in a sitting to incur these effects, you don't want something like that in your system. Splenda is the way to go, and tastes best in my opinion out of any of the artificial sweetners. I also never get a headache with it like I do with the others (and Stevia).

splenda is fine

The liver breaks down aspartame. It doesn't break down splenda. aspartame is best. Splenda is chlorinated sugar. Aspartame is a di-peptide.

Processed stevia is so sweet that eating large quantities of it is impossible. Only the sugar alcohols need to be used in any significant amount.

That said I use a Stevia/Erythriol mix.

Honey

It's considered worthy of a warning label in the UK, and people are wary of it. Do you know why this is? I though xylitol was the best sugar alternative desu

Xylitol gives you gas. Also it will kill your dog. It's good for toothpaste and gum, but otherwise Erythritol is superior.

Honey will give you diabeetus.

Use sodium

Grow a stevia plant. The leaves are very sweet and taste nice, unlike the garbage sweeteners made from them.

When will people stop recommending meme sugar syrup?

I literally had a sort of cancer/leukemia until 8 months ago

Just use whatever, there is always a bit of risk, no matter what you do/eat

How about you just learn to enjoy non-sweetened food? Once you cut excessive sugar out of your diet your tastebuds will naturally readapt to find savoury foods a bit sweeter anyway

this, love the 'lose

Just kill yourself, It's the easiest way to prevent diabetes and cancer.

sugar cane

stevia

>trick yourself into lowering your standards

Technically: bee vomit

No

you obviously dont know how diabetes works

Yes, because the government here loves caving in to idiots and trying to look like it's doing something.

stevia my friend. i think that sugar alcohols are safe in small quantities: xylitol, maltitol, etc. xylitol may have some health properties too. stevia works best when making a sour thing sweeter, like lemon juice or yogurt. the slight aftertaste is less noticeable.

bee juice (venom) is poison.
oh wait, thats true.
use Aqua Regia