Rate my lunch Veeky Forums

Rate my lunch Veeky Forums

OK, like, I personally wouldn't put that in my mouth. But I realize people have different tastes, so knock yourself out

Cant cook an egg/10

Damn son; where'd you find egg nuts this early in the season?

Local kids have started scavenging under my egg tree for the past week. I hope the schools ban this dangerous playground game soon

Eggs are way overboiled, with a dry as camel shit, crumbly yolk. Deepfrying might have worked better ...

>tfw never truly appreciated scotch eggs as a kid and now cant get em

>not cutting to get equal portions of yolk in each section
Still looks decent though. I prefer a runnier yolk but not everyone does so I can't say that's a fault.

and how did you shave them

Why would you waste a good coconut shell like that? You just threw away all the milk too you degenerate

is that sausage? looks more like a really fine paste

Personally I use an angle grinder to get through the tough outer shell without damaging the delicate inside

>he doesn't apply chemical depilatory

Boiled egg inside a ball of sausage meat and rolled in breadcrumbs

>He wants chemicals soaking into his scotch eggs
Enjoy your additives

yeah but are those activated

>he doesnt want that noice scintilla of sarin gas

Make them then ya nonce

Just breadcrumbs? What seasoning did you use?

what am I a fuckin genius or summat

>people thinking OP made these himself
They're Sainsbury's Basic-tier scotch eggs. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually are. At least spring for the Taste the Difference next time, OP, or make your own.

Americans no nothing outside of mcdonalds so what do you expect

>a single egg

Not sufficient.

Looks pretty okay. The egg isn't crazy overdone, but it's pretty hard to get that gooey yolk with a scotch egg. I'd give it a 6.5

>mfw a frogposter taught me of the existence of scotch eggs
>mfw I'm ignorant enough to actually learn tons on Veeky Forums

its a shame nothing can help you with being a redit FAGGOT

never posted on reddit, went once to find the author of a copypasta. Stop being so paranoid you cuck

Do you hard-boil the egg before covering it in sausage?? Seems it'd get overcooked.

Anyway, looks decent; I'd probably use a less-smoothly-ground sausage and would brown it more.

Everyone has to start somewhere, user. Here, have another rare Pepe.