My sub came in this type of container

my sub came in this type of container.

why dont more sub shops use this kind of container? usually you just get it wrapped in some paper and tinfoil from most places. this is much better.

Because styrofoam is bad for the environment.

Because it's more expensive.

>Liberals actually believe this

styrofoam food packaging is cancer and should be outlawed

Given the choice I always opt for less packaging. I just want the food. Don't give me extra garbage I just have to throw away. That's bullshit. I don't want it. You keep it.

Make it out of cardboard then.

No you don't or you wouldn't order takeout you hypocritical envirotard

>envirotard
Wew lad

I rarely order take out. But I don't like it when what I buy comes with extra garbage I just have to throw away. I just want the thing I want, not an extra step of having to throw a bunch of shit away after I get it.

You got a tiny penis OP.

compression is nice...holds it all tight to marinate a while, especially if the bread is substantial. I can see your container for something other than a sturdy crusty french bread sandwich.

Was it a cold sub or a hot sub?

Packaging is this planet's bane. I can't believe some people have their head so far up their asses they would resort to saying that caring for the environment is bad.

Fucking this, I am baffled honestly.

it was merely simply the common humble meatball sub

Well, you know, once you chose a political side you have to be against everything the other side stands for. Can't just agree with one or two things, you may as well be one of them then.

>get subway sub
>they wrap it in paper and drop it vertically into a bag
>carry sub back to park
>the sandwich has buckled in half under its own weight and the filling is falling out

fuckers

it's a picture of his dick you retards

Typical. Men always have to flop their cocks out in every picture they fucking take, whether it be literally or figuratively

Oh rodl. I didn't even see it at first. Haha

Looks like recycled material

Lmao your the only who noticed. Faggot.

>his dick
Did you just assume their gender?

lmao

kek