Him

How did he get beetus in two videos?

>1 week ago life crashing
>6 days ago Beetus + Fucked kidney
>Same day does Mozerella challenge
>5 days ago 6Mcalories challenge
He sure got better fast.

>who was in the wrong
Given there's only one person in question you should be able to work it out yourself, fuckwit.

He's a tourist from /tv/ ironically shitposting here. Where have you been the past year?

you don't get kidney failure and diabetes from eating shit on a weekend bender. You just don't.

mentall ill faggot general

He can fix this.

Who is this fag? A video where he almost got stabbed popped up in my recommendations

He's our guy

We're not all faggots though

He's a Gay food reviewer on Youtube. The "almost got stabbed" episode is ... uh ... quite the exaggeration. He was in Las Vegas, NV visiting. He was at a fast food establishment when he "almost gets stabbed." He is totally a drama queen.

hoooly fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=iIDcG-Bkvks

d-do Americans really do this???

imagine being this fat
imagine being this much of a failure in life

Same as always.
OP was in the wrong.

can we just purge this faggot?

are you fucking dumb kid. just because it was uploaded on that day doesn't mean it was done on that day. you need to edit the fucking videos you moron...do you think game of thrones is directed once a week and then uploaded on sunday? you fucking fool.

I could eat 100 Sonic mozzie sticks without even trying.

trying to watch 120 seconds of this video reminded me why i dislike fags so much

That's because you're a fat, greedy cunt.

Yeah.

>another YouTuber thread
Report and hide.

>be vegan for views
>it isn't pulling in the views
>be anti-vegan for views
>eat joey-tier portions for views
>die for views
stay tuned graveyard makeup tutorials

Big is beautiful

theyre only good for like 10 minutes

you cant even get through a regular order without the last one or two getting cold

I don't understand this genre of video. It's not normal to force feed yourself like this. This is mental illness.

It's a video of some dumb cunt eating mozzarella sticks. How long does that take to edit?

What's wrong with it? Is the cylinder jammed?

How does this guy get diabetes but not joeys world tour

Never mind I guess because joey has just one meal and this guy does these food challenges everyday

I would stuff her her seat

I don't know what this thread is abut but I saw the fast food reviewers in the thumbnail so I'm taking the opportunity to promote a brand new food reviewer who I believe will blow up soon (he's the prodigy of JoeysWorldTour)

youtube.com/channel/UCj9h2gFLry-f67Pu8R-JYdg

Her face is so fat it's hard to see any facial features.

I actually experience face blindness with in real life fat people.