In north denver on business

In north denver on business.
What should i eat?
Was told about columbine steakhouse so might try that for diner , what about lunch?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S8966732
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I'm in Denver for business, I make it a point to stop at the friendly neighborhood McDonald's for a quarter pounder with cheese, hot fresh fries, and an ice cold Coca-Cola!

Is that order different in Denver?

you can smoke a joint with it

Drive to S Federal St and go to Pho 79.

Eat at the first Chipotle that ever opened. It's in Denver.

Chipotle is 4.7/10 for me but I'd still do it, just to be able to tell people I did it.

That's a picture of Salt Lake City, Utah, you fuck.

t. Salt Lake City liver

Liver?

One who lives

So, in Denver, you could actually eat that meal?

Everyone here is high on pot and oversexed

Is denver a good city? It seems like a lot of the whites that are abandoning my city want to go there.

I live there

A lot of Whites, Russians, Mexicans and a few blacks...

bourbon grill on colfax, nigga

expect some shady people

Lot of pretty females downtown I have to admit.
It was freakish how many there were , it was like so cal used to be. I guess hot chicks are able to move to where its hip pretty quickly.
There was a girl working in the H and M downtown that was probably the most attractive human I have ever seen.

Columbine Steak house? I'll give it a shot.

>unironically going to a steakhouse

Just go to mcd's denver food is so fucking bad and overpriced

Theres some decent sushi if you know where to find it i suppose but theres really nothing to write home about in this entire fucking state, especially foodwise. I cant wait to get the hell out of here before it fully metamorphoses into California 2.0, spics and all.

Rocky Mountain oysters

Lol no it's same amount of blacks as the rest of the country 15%, Mexicans are 1000% of Denver, the whites are mostly white trash, the good whites are hidden.

You cant be serious...

How's life, being a sentient liver?

Whats wrong with steakhouse?
The oldschool ones are fantastic

>same amount of blacks as the rest of the country 15%

Niggah, most states in the south are over 30% and some over 40%. Saying 15% is like the rest of the country is retarded.

When I'm in Denver I like to stop in at the local IHOP and get me a classic Denver Omelette.

How about north washington, westminster area?

>the good whites are hidden.

I have noticed this as well, are they in other parts of Denver like parker?

What about fort collins

Pete's kitchen on Colfax
My Brother's Bar in LoDo

I live in north Denver (thornton). GQ BBQ is pretty good. Kebab Station has great hummus. Guadalajara's makes a mean molcajete. Dae Gee is nice for korean bbq. Sakana does a passable ramen and decent sushi.

Go check out the airport.
Just don't Google it.

>oversexed
Not quite sure what that means but I kinda want to go to Denver now to find out.

Can't believe no one else has pointed this out t b h

Sushi Den/Izachiya Den
Vesta
Cherry Creek Grill
Uncle

I meant its near the national average. Definitely not the average amount for a city though, much lower.

Yes theres a lot in Parker. Ft Collins I don't really know about. Basically they're all outside of the city.

Most interesting suggestions so far.

Denver is THE most overrated city in the country. The places outside of Denver are pretty though.

lived in Golden (fifteen minutes west of Denver) for 5 years of uni at Mines and where the hell is good sushi?
Not accusing Denver of not having good sushi I'm just ignorant
Thank the Lord a sushi place opened up in Golden (Maki sushi), damn decent sushi but the bill is frequently $100+

I lived most of my life in SoCal and I'm trying to find any decent sushi, especially hole in the wall Jap run places with Okonomiyaki and squid and other not sushi stuff

also mexican
where that at
all the tortillas here are white and not-chewy
i want me some translucent, chewy, fattening 24hr mexican food places
I've heard good things about tacos rapidos but never been

also this green chile thing can die in a car fire

fuck off back to cali

This looks fucking wonderful.
Is it cold there, when that pic was taken?

no lol
the family has bought 4 houses here now, what have you done

Cleaned mom's basement once 5 years ago so he could find a space to put a mattress.

Colorado has weird green chile with waaaay to much starch.
Try getting some fresh roasted chiles and making your own.
Shit is amazing.

Jose osheas in lakewood is one of the best mexican food spots in the area..

They're not 24hr though

I like going to Sushi Katsu in Aurora on weekday mornings to get all you can eat sushi for $15. I usually stay for a couple hours and eat 70ish pieces of nigiri and such. They probably hate me.

It was probably taken in the spring or fall.

Warm enough in the valley for the leaves on the trees to be green but cold enough in the mountains for the snow not to melt.

The snow on the mountains only melts from like July to September.

>Sushi Den
mah nigga

Chef Yasu makes the best omakase I've ever had

If you want something easier on the wallet get a Denver omelette

appreciated

meant to reply tofunnily enough, my mom lived in my house while they bought a larger house
i didn't charge rent, least I could do for the whole 18 years of support

Underappreciated post

Denver omelette

>north denver

oh man get out of there

Pho 95's better.

Maki has reasonably priced specials, I usually just stick to those.

>no one mentioning the Cherry cricket

It's almost like no one in this thread even knows Denver. Then again, OP created the thread with an image of Salt Lake City

Come to the Castle Pines Village to get your nuts crushed with cash. My neighbors here have 2 Bentley's, a Lambo Hurrican, and 2 audi R8s. I live among the good whites, and a lot of ex Bronco players. Also constantly feel cucked when i pay my mortgage, and these people shuffle up their million dollar properties in cash. I got lucky though, i got into a 650k home here in 2009, and its now worth almost 900k because the housing market is crazy here.

The Cricket serves garbage oily burgers, you'd know that if you were from here. You go north one block and go down Third to the Cherry Creek Grill, they do the "gourmet" burger correctly. have gone there on break on thursdays for the last decade. Food quality is stupidly consistent. The Manhattan's are good depending on the bar tender, whenever i see the blonde in her 30's i know its a go.

Got damn these pills kill my ability to type.
Will be accepting Denver questions, until i pass out.

Yes, many of them live in Parker, but that is more of an old money place. As some other user said, castle pines is crazy rich, but also just a bit north of castle rock with is about two miles south of Littleton proper. Centennial is more where the middle class whites live. Highlands ranch is where many upper middle class whites live. Greenwich village and cherry hills are gated communities where the extremely rich live.

>going to Cherry cricket for a burger

I think you're the one who isn't "from here"

Parker is old rancher money, Cherry Hills is real old money, but tat area is pretty shit for food unless you go east to greenwood village, and that food is only decent. The best food is mainly downtown

>living through your families achievements

YOU'RE really succeeding.

What do you think the tourist is going to order? They push the burgers like crazy. Tell me, what you order form that sports bar? You realize they had the close the restaurant after a fire. A fire that happened because they hadn't cleaned their fry machines in over a decade.

First off that's Salt Lake City, not Denver. Pic was probably taken around March-April. Some days in December and January it can be single digits but for most of the winter it's not that cold.

My wife works at their sister restaurant, Katsu Ramen. It's pretty good.

Izakaya den is very good, so this is a "also consider". You might check out Sushi Yoshi in Louisville. Real Japanese bentos, fish flown in from Tsukiji, etc. I lived in JP for 5 years, and Sushi Yoshi tastes like it's in Tokyo. My JP wife agreed.

Not sure what you mean by "North Denver," but if it mean what I think it means there's probably a couple good old Italian place around.

>garbage oily burgers,

Why do people hate greasy burgers now?
People seem to like five guys style with all the grease cooked out then they add too much condiment to try to combat the dryness.
This does not make a juicy burger .
Grease does.

Not only is the meat quality objectively poor, and they use Kroger buns, but they drench their flattop in blended sysco oil and butter. The burgers aren't dripping meat juice, they drip oil so idiots like you think the burger has "flavor". They do not cook to temperature. Went on a tour of the building about 6-7 years ago when the owner was considering cashing out on the property before the place became a meme for transplants. Enjoy your tendies idiot.

>not understanding the difference between melted fat and external cooking oil.

Shit meat gets dry, and is textually solved by excessive oil. Still taste like garbage.

Have you ever been in a commercial kitchen?

Yeah, most of them are in "relationships", as in they are farming multiple dudes for cash gifts, while appearing to be monogamous with them. There is a reason its called "Menver" now. Look up the statistics.

im sure that is some fine fish they are using being 2000 miles from the sea

How would that affect sushi? do you think that sushi come from a freshly gutted fish from the docks? The high end places in town fly product in from Japan every few days. Enjoy being an idiot for the rest of you life.

How are livers in Salt Lake City? I can't imagine them being too healthy due to all the salt.

warosu.org/ck/thread/S8966732

That's SLC...

You can almost see where I live in that image.

Are you a liver?

No it's fucking awful don't go there

I actually tried to feed some liver to my cat earlier today and he refused to eat it, so probably it's not very good.

t. Salt Lake City liver poster

Izakaya den, sushi sasa are objectively okay, but by denver standards theyre god tier.

I agree, the mexican food in this state is fucking trash in general and whoever invented this green chile shit needs to be gassed.

Casa Bonita is the only answer.

>this green chile
Whoa whoa whoa, when done right its awesome

Found Amir Grill in Golden recently. Holy fuck that's some good Mediterranean food. The homemade pillow pita is amazing.

...so no authentic, or even "good" mezican foods? I'll be there in 2 weeks and would be horribly disappointed to go to a state with so many spics, and no good spic food.

What is the deal with Mexican cooks being horrible?

It is to the point when I go to an eatery and there are Mexican cooks, I just leave.

Sup niggas. /lone tree/ here. Highlands Ranch a shit. Nobody there can afford their houses, all used corollas and unkept lawns these days. White trash. Living outside their means. Sad!

>this green chile thing can die in a car fire

Fucking faggot. Not at all surprised such a retarded mind attends mines.

Check this swag ass hoodie I had commissioned last Christmas.

Best I've found is Guadalajara's at 72nd and Federal. Always full of messicans. They do a good molcajete, at least. Everything else is just OK. Other than that, messican food here is pretty bad.

dude. weed.

Get the fuck out

Where are you? I'd be willing to meet you to show you a good sushi place.

That's salt lake though

Wow you're a real Denver patriot huh? So much that you can't even recognize that the skyline in the pic isn't fucking Denver at all?

No that was already pointed out multiple times, you're being told to fuck off for all the other reasons.

But he is not op

wow you are quite the faggot, your dad must be proud

i mean it's literally the most selective and best job outreach school in the state
what're you on about
i got hired before i graduated, working from home half the week @96k

sure, if I know you're a real person I'd love to

appreciated as well

I am a fake person in westminster, can i come with you guys?

I have always wanted to meet a 4channer.
Denver meetup?

yeah let's get murdered let's go let's fuckin go

> he couldn't get in

I'm in, sounds like there's a lot of us south siders. Maybe Brothers bar in Lone Tree? Or we could all nerd out at microcenter