Chefs you would love to beat to death

Chefs you would love to beat to death

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers'_suicides_in_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN filled his latest season with so much propaganda i had to skip most of the episodes.

I took his advice and went to some of the restaurants I saw on tv...don't take his advice.

paula deen

Propaganda for what? Politics you don't agree with? Bourdain's always been a liberal, but he's tolerable enough to shoot guns with the Nuge. There are reasons to hate him, but that ain't one.

In my case it's Marco. Brilliant chef, but you can tell he's an insufferable narcissistic cunt all the time.

>There are reasons to hate him, but that ain't one.

that's ALL the reason to hate him. shilling for the (((CNN))) for scraps and minor fame. Meanwhile pushing their propaganda turning the world into shit? Fuck this guy. He deserves a one way ticked to Guantanamo Bay

This guy.

>cnn is turning the world into shit

You literal cuck.

>le cnn fake news destroying the world guyz

Go outside for once

I would love to get high with this guy and just be around him for a few weeks. His life story is truly amazing, something to remember is so many of us will not end up like him

Man, I just wish we could do drugs together and talk about life...

What do you dislike about him? He really does have several michelin star restaurants.

Would love to see someone beat his ass on one of his shows. Would completely obliterate his le angry chef persona.

have you ever worked in a kitchen? chefs tend to be short tempered people if someone is fucking up.

>Can't find common ground with a political moderate
Congrats buddy, you're incapable of living in a democracy or existing outside your echo chamber.

I REALLY WONDER WHO'S CURRENTLY IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

my dad

To be fair the dude is a legitimate badass, guy literally does triathlons as a hobby aside from running multiple Michelin started restaurants

In addition

Why would you hate this guy? Dude is legitimately an interesting guy and if anything the most "chef" chef out of all of the celebrity ones.

No he's not, he's an annoying douche canoe who tries to wax poetic about every little thing and will say shit tastes good if a brown person made it

literal shit*

I like Bourdain though I do think he's trying too hard to stay hip, young, and edgy even though he's old as fuck

Also, heard he got a divorce. Shame, I know how important the whole family thing is/was to him.

>beef wellington
>beef wellington
>beef wellington

does he fucking know anything besides beef wellington?

I don't think he ever tried to claim the boar anus was good

It's one of his signatures because he made it popular again after it fell out of style in the 90's

>Only watching his American shows

He's actually different on his online and British shows.

his british shows are actually no drama.

british reality tv is pretty good. great british bake off is good too, except for that one insufferable host

I know exactly who you're talking about and I hate her

which one?
Let's confirm we are talking about the same one.

The last cooking show I tolerated was Pepin. Everything new is just a competition or some asshole judging food from diners.

Give me a cooking show that shows technique above recipes.

>I do think he's trying too hard to stay hip, young, and edgy even though he's old as fuck
It's super hard once you're over 40 and almost impossible over 50 if you're not a rockstar.

>Moderate
Nice joke

Shit, CNN isn't even fucking liberal dude. You must be pretty fucking far gone to flip out about CNN, probably the most tame and boring of all of the news stations. They say nothing controversial usually, if only because they say fucking nothing at all.

That last picture is actual fake news.

no, it's not

But did you ever think that maybe the food was actually like I don't know good? Christ there's been episodes in both if his shows where he hasn't liked something regardless of whether they were white or otherwise.

>wax poetic

He's a fucking writer what do you expect? Seriously consider playing hopscotch on your nearest interstate.

>divorced

Damn that's some shit man, I remember the episode where he and his wife went to her home country to visit her family. They seemed so happy together, feelsbadman.

>He's a fucking writer what do you expect?
This is true. Dude has his preferences, but he's a better writer and TV personality than he ever was a chef. And he'd be the first to admit that.

It's-a good-a show!

>I don't like something that everyone else likes there for it's bad

You know everyone has an opinion and I can respect that, however your opinion is absolute shit.

This is how you learn that Veeky Forums is entirely trailer trash garbage. They would all be out marching with the alt-right.

You fuck ups are lucky to be able to feed yourselves on a daily basis based on market forces. If you lived in an actual global market, you'd be Somali pirates eating things you could fish out of a petroleum soured river and praying for death.

More like
>I don't like something that panders to Reddit numales
Im not one for website wars but any time a new Rick and morty season is announced it rockets to the top of Reddit with hundreds of thousands of upvotes for a reason. It's fucking gay and made for a certain type of person. You are clearly that type of person.

>This is how you learn that Veeky Forums is entirely trailer trash garbage. They would all be out marching with the alt-right.
No. That's just newfags. And it's how you spot them.

I like Ramsay especially in the toned down UK shows. My single favorite moment of his though was when he was prepping with prison cooks and had a quick contest as to who could slice an onion faster. The prisoner was finished when Ramsay was still halfway through his. In disbelief and with real admiration he complimented the dude and promised him a job when he got out. Seemed pretty damn genuine

I love how triggered you are when your pathetic coke head faggot celebrity gets insulted. I really like it a lot.

Did you know that farmers tend to lean conservative and tend to be white and tend to be flown over? I think we'd do fine while you sucked your last dick for a fake MRE under a crumbling subway station.

>you like something that is really popular
>fucking redditor/nu male

I don't even go on their except for bert strips and colorized historical photos. I get not liking the autistic fandom for R&M but not everyone is like that, it's the same thing with the fan base for Tool. The vast majority is pure cancer but were not all bad.

Just a quick question though, can you explain to me how the philosophy of R&M panders to numales?

Farmers tend to be undereducated children of undereducated parents and they generally sound like people who don't understand the world that makes the money that supplies them with their pittance. Don't you get that? You're the toilet of humanity where Silicon Valley, New York, London, all of the drivers of the economy don't give a shit about you. You're the replaceable Tractors of humanity. You don't matter, because you're a thousand fold replaceable.

>you're
>you're
both of you are pasty, skinny white teenagers arguing over politics on a cooking board

Do you understand how valueless your life is? Indian farmers are committing suicide because their grain can't pay for their seed. They have no water to feed their fields so they're committing suicide on the basis of their worthlessness in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers'_suicides_in_India

You're means "You are" idiot. I hope you're drunk.

Im not going to write about its philosophy. I watched the first episode when it aired before it had any reputation. By the time it ended I completely hated it. I associate its sense of humor with the type of person that collects vinyl funkopop dolls and wears video game graphic tees. It's just completely lame and not funny imo but I can see why people would like it if they're into that kind of humor.

Are you fucking twelve, what is a funkopop doll? You people sound like a group of assholes that have latched onto something and you basically look like people who are out of the loop. Do you think you know what you're saying?

Giada de Laurentiis but instead of her dying, she has sex with my penis.

How out of touch are you?

I'm not 15 years old.

Neither am I. But I'm aware of the world around me you fucking idiot.
>omg I don't even know what that is what's wrong with you
That doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look out of touch.

I know what you mean, I have a friend that is literally the exact same way you just described(I'm about the polar opposite). He even bought me two of those funkpop figures or whatever for this one show called Preacher (fucking amazing show by the way, it's on amc).

But not everyone who likes something that you don't doesn't mean they're a numale or redditor, it just means they have different tastes than you. Anyways like I said, it's just like your opinion man.

That's great buddy. You're some stupid cunt that knows some stupid thing about a 20 something environment, and you're bitching about your betters. You're entirely fun to watch. Bourdain is a cook, he's never said he was a chef. He wrote a book about being a cook and you're dull cunting ass can't tell the difference. Ferran Adria is a chef, even Gordon Ransay is a chef.

You're just a dumb cunt.

Are you a chef? Because I would pay money to beat you to death.

>he's never said he was a chef.
He actually was a chef. At a steak frites joint.

You'll end up on the streets. You're angry and powerless. Stop showing that to people. Mom's gonna toss you out and you'll fail.

Les Halles he was a cook, he admitted it.

Bourdain is based. Not surprised the turd reich are butthurt about his distaste for the giant cheeto.

Do you really need to wax poetic about every little fucking thing though? Is "hey, this is pretty good, I love it" any less descriptive than some faggy shit like "this meal evokes deep emotions of joy and wonder, I find it exemplary"?

You should save up as much as you can and take the smith & wesson retirement plan

>you're le angry and le powerless
>implying anger means you're powerless
>implying anger makes you fail
>assuming that guy lives with mum

You sound like the retarded hippy hipster teachers I had at high school, all the rage filled kids I knew went on to be successful, the pacifist pushovers from school are all retarded losers trying to make a living off selling their shitty art or are trying to make a living by doing bullshit like shilling for the boongs to get more petrol to sniff or som cause "DA WHOITE MANS A FUCKIN EVIL DOG CUNT" or some shit

This guy is a real jackass in real life. I met him in passing and he was incredibly fucking rude.

You shouldn't post on Veeky Forums when yr drunk, m8.

Hes a faggot. Nothing against gays but hes everything bad about them.

Nah fuck you, I'll do whatever I want drunk, except driving, fuck drunk driving, more fun to try and ride a bike when drunk anyway

>t. basic bitch

>Indian farmer == American farmer
Haha okay San Fran Sodomite

t. hyck

>farmers tend to lean conservative
>demand and receive federal welfare subsidies in the 100's of billions/year

Holy shit, I busted a rib laughing!

but that's different cuz we wuz vikings and sheeeit

poltards are worse than the guy who cooked his bread in a rice cooker and it caused a resonance cascade enslaving humanity.

Found the knuckle dragging nigger

t. troglodyte white trash

Goddamn imagine being this far gone.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate him more, he goes and admits to liking the anime rendition of The Big Bang Theory.

friendly reminder that democracy is a shitty meme that rarely ever lasts and caters to the lowest common denominator

>muh common ground

literally the end of civilisations when people start thinking like this.

Might have to settle for decendants.

he's an arrogant kike. what did you expect

>finding common ground results in the end of civilization
>US founding fathers literally had to compromise and find common ground among divergent viewpoints to produce the Constitution

Many would agree with you that the founding of the US was the beginning of the end of civilization.

Anthony,please stop posting here

The yanks did reasonably well for a while though even though republicanism is the start of the ending as you say.

But the USA only has had universal adult sufferage since 1965.

So if you want to see what 'power to the people' does you can look at the development of American culture and politics and values in the last 52 years.

That fucking Guido from the Chew

How does it feel not having your family love you?

CNN is garbage but their propaganda isn't changing the world dipshit. More and more people are just turning off the TV and not watching MSM anymore; keep this shit on /pol/.

That's nice to know user.
You want to talk about food now?

I know they're not chefs but I want a couple shots at the horse-faced halfbreed and the faggot as well.

>implying Tool's fanbase spend insane amounts of time on circlejerk forums talking about how Tool is cryptically the end-all-be-all answer to existence itself instead of just listening to the music and shutting the fuck up.

It's weird to see people be this unabashedly delusional.

Hey Ramsey is my fav. Except on hells kitchen but at least he's the real deal unlike most of the tv chefs

I don't think he's a narcissist, just mentally unstable.

He raises a good point about it being stupid for him to take advice from people that know less about cooking than him.

The most 'chef' chefsare the ones who have earnt 3 Michelin stars. This guy hasn't even won one

>I don't think he's a narcissist, just mentally unstable.
you don't know what he is, user

now stop filming

Why though? He's a great cook and a cool dude, you're just pissed off about his politics you fag

I visited 10+ Restaurants he recommended and all were amazing. Which one specifically was bad?

Neck yourself you subhuman burgermuncher

It doesn't count if the fanbase is too dumb to work a computer and too poor white trash to afford one anyway.

Gordon ramsay but I actually mean it cos he is a filthy hun bastard who gives Glasgow a bad name and isn't even from here

>band creates songs that outright encourage the use of expensive psychedelic drugs
>it's fanbase is too poor to afford a computer
>a computer is the only way to listen to music