Why is ketchup on a hot dog a bad thing?

Why is ketchup on a hot dog a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtDikj2BeSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ketchup on anything but fries is bad

ketchup is kind of embarrassing desu

It's not, just some Amerifats forgot what a hot dog is along the way. A shit ass hot dog on a shit ass bun with shitty cheap mustard and Heinz is an ok food. Stop being gay Americans, it's just bread and hot dog you can't really doll it up anymore

Ketchup is for people with pleb taste.

Well hot dogs are a shitty kiddy food so it seems they go well together.

The fact that Americans take fucking hot dogs so seriously is the embarrassing thing here.

You forgot relish. Ketchup, mustard, and relish on a hotdog in bun is the quintessential presentation in my area... Chili cheese dogs are pretty well dolled up, imo.

My policy on people who make stupid demands like no ketchup on hot dogs or no pineapple on pizza is to just move on and find people with less shitty ideas of food.

it's not

it's just boring on its own

So it's just a social status thing.

Putting ketchup on a hot dog is very goyish. In the parts of the country where Eastern European Jews popularized all beef hot dogs the allegiance to mustard remains.

B-but is so good with scrambled eggs.

because the ketchup masks the flavor, especially if it's a good all-beef hot dog like Vienna.

nobody really knows
it's just something people heard once and adopted it as their own opinion

>ketchup
>on eggs

Literally just as bad as putting it on steak or having your steak well done.

You and your ketchup loving jabronies get the hell out of my swamp

But if you're already eating scrambled eggs you're already a pleb. Over easy or sunny side are the only option for eating eggs by itself

youtu.be/JtDikj2BeSk

Reminder that only Shitcago cares about ketchup on hotdogs.

>because ketchup is the new Gluten, i.e. it's the new thing that's cook to stay away from or be social ostracized for having an opinion user. I mean like holee fuk user, it' can only be used as a topping, wtf is even this shit?

Eat what you like user... laugh at the fuckbois dipping their tendies in slug slime because it's healthy and flavorful. (?)

You. I like you.

Ketch and hotsauce go well with everything except salad and steak

Ketchup and Tabasco cures AIDS. Trust me, I've been to KFC.

Honestly, the shit is fucking amazing on fried foods.

Omurice called to tell you that you don't know shit.

>Ketchup and Tabasco cures AIDS
Well it explains how so many black celebrities survive so long HIV positive

It's honestly an amazing taste, it's was originally pasted down from British royalty, somehow the plebs got a hold of it...

I don't know the whole story, it has to do with a lot of incest and blackmail

>Liquid egg yolk
Into the trash it goes

lol virgin

What about meatloaf?

>muh insignificant and obscure dish with literally zero cultural relevance in the grand scheme of global cooking
>is "good"

You know it still doesn't change the fact that ketchup is literally a condiment made for children.

wtf, I'm chad

I'd do anything for love... But I won't do that

>because ketchup is the new Gluten
Hardly. Ketchup was the old memesauce people used to add flavor to shitty cooking back when most people cooked like shit.

It's a meme like

>dancing doesn't look retarded
>Beatles made good music
>travel makes you worldly
>getting drunk every weekend is awesome
>expensive wine tastes better
>steak shouldn't be cooked well
>liberalism isn't a mental illness

etc etc

Meatloaf doesn't care if you put ketchup on hotdogs.

>be german
>try hot dog serveral times at different places in yrop
>WhatsAllThisFuzzAbout.arj
>Eat for the first time a hot dog with sauerkraut

Freude schöner Götterfunken, Tocher aus Eleyium!

Because ketchup was developed in china and imported to Britain by English sailors in the 1600's and brought to the Americas by British immigrants. In none of those cultures was a "hotdog" to be seen; thus ketchup has no business on one.

This.
The jews hate ketchup on dogs for some odd reason.
Dirty Harry movies were all written by jews.

Hotdogs originated in England.

wtf i love ketchup now

This is the only bit of local culture that half-dead Rust Belters can cling to. So they cling to it hard.