Meme store for meme people

meme store for meme people

>oh but the x is good

fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BZsIY6PUPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The x IS good though you faggot. Stop constantly worrying about memes and buy things that taste good.

no i spend my day avoiding anything meme

How long before every other word is 'meme'?

Go fuck yourself

>DUUUUUUUDE YOU GOTTA GET THE COOKIE BUTTER

>ITS LIKE A SPREADABLE COOKIE!!!!11

nigga no it isnt, it's like gingerbread flavored frosting.

Trader Joe's is owned by the same corporation as Aldi.

It's literally aldi for hippies.

What is Aldi all about? One just opened up literally across the street from where I live. I do all my shopping at costco and kroger currently

It's about cheap as dirt food in a place where all the canned goods are on pallets. There are absolutely no frills in those places.

I go there to get pantry stuff some times, noodles and the like. Fresh produce/meat i get from regular grocery store or fish market. And their frozen stuff is mainly processed/prepared food and I cook most my own food from scratch, so I don't have much use for Trader Joes'

>using the word "meme" on Veeky Forums

fuck off

yeah. exactly

Well, i do like their toasted flax seeds

I agree with you. They only have bullshit snack food that allow people to feel like they aren't being stupidly unhealthy. They don't even have the build your own trail mix bins that HEB does.

I regularly shop at trader joe's for cheap wine, dried nuts and fruits, coffee, cheese, and frozen pizza. Your meme opinion isn't gonna change that, and neither is your shitty thread.

I can get eggs for real cheap there, so fuck it I also get cracked pepper chips while I'm there.

Yeah they suck and its for nu males but the coffee and nut sections are pretty good.

For the longest time I thought it was a fish restaurant like long john silvers

nothing at TJs tastes good unless you have never actually had good food

TJs is aspirational branding for poors who think panda bears and brown recycled looking containers will make shit food taste better

they have never known food that wasn't sysco slop at best and they are lost when it comes to upgrading and worry about if it's "worth it"

ironically when it's nothing but chinese tilapia and microwave indian curry and arsenic infused "real california wine product" it is anything but worth it but when the clientele is this price sensitive there is no reason to stock good quality inventory

so the 80 iqs bleat about how TJs just proves that nice things are a scam, and the 75 iqs gush about how great TJs is and if you don't like it you probably haven't watched enough alton brown

>Trader Joes is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
Cretin.

Aldi is class, it's not necessarily bad food it's just cheap rather shelling out on well known branded goods. I do a lot of cooking so if I'm buying fruit+veg, pasta, milk, bread, snacks and booze it's great. I get meat from there if I'm skint but normally go to a butchers down my road.

they're the only store nearby that sells naan bread in rectanglesish so I can make sandwiches with them, and they dont fall apart easily like the ones they sell at other stores

“wahh why are there only walmarts and targets near my house”: the post

Youre a retard, Trader Joe's is cheaper than most grocery stores and most of their products are way better

Basically two German brothers said to each other 'Let's make super cheap supermarkets where we basically sell a limited amount of stuff for cheaper than other supermarkets.'

One made Aldi, the other made Lidl.

And they made all the money.

But which one has a lidl benis?

Not sure.

I would watch this show.

Oh but the chicken pot pie dumplings are good

oh but the nut selection is good

oh but the blue cheese bites are good

Oh but the prices are good

I like getting pineapple juice from there. There's one like 4 minutes from my house.

Old people* I went once it was cheap frozen meals for 1 that place sucked and every one except me and 3 other people were under 60
Lots of wine and frozen meals
Sucks as a grocery store

>products are way better
like what?

Their unexpected cheddar is good

?

where else am I gonna buy Oragina?

t. Meme

>not going to Aldi's for very basic things that you can just buy on the cheap (milk, eggs, spinach, etc..)
>then turning around and buying shit from Trader Joe's to add them into a delicious mix

Living it up for less than $100 a grocery hall.

produce is trash but the frozen and snacks sections are good

A grocery hall sounds like a nice place! Is it crowded?

They have a lot of good stuff but it's sort of randomly scattered amongst everything.

I live equidistant between a trader Joe's and Safeway. Trader Joe's has better produce but a limited selection of everything. If they have it, it usually is better than the Safeway counterpart and cheaper. But I still have to go to Safeway for all kinds of odds and ends trader Joe's doesn't have. Or if I feel like spending too much money or need even harder to find ingredients, I go to qfc or whole foods.

Hadley, MA?

>$100
If that's anything other than "per month" you're a waste of time

They had a good salsa and then they got rid of it so now nothing is good

Solid cheap wine selection tho

You prove this guys point exactly. That "naan" looks like gas station tier.

t. hypertension

> it is anything but worth it but when the clientele is this price sensitive there is no reason to stock good quality inventory

those are mighty big claims there, where's your proof that Trader Joe's has low quality products.

Burlington

mass or vt?

Both are excellent places to do grocery shopping.

Aldi's products are surprisingly good quality for the price

Mass, you had it right

or not poor ;)

Sorry, I make more than your Wal-Mart job, sweetie.

>tried Trader Joe's version first
>wasn't a fan
>tried this
>actually good, can get at local grocery store

>biscoff mentioned
youtube.com/watch?v=_BZsIY6PUPU

the cheese is good

they don't sell booze in my state but i hear the wine is good

they have a good selection of dried fruits and nuts

the ground beef is good

they have good bread

their fish is dogshit, my frozen cod had nematodes in it

their condiments are over priced hipster garbage

their dairy section is over priced

aside from ground beef, their meat section is not worth your time and it's full of vegan tofu bullshit

go there for select items not your daily shopping: their produce, pasta, premade food is all a better value else where

>aside from ground beef, their meat section is not worth your time and it's full of vegan tofu bullshit

Weird, not in mine. The tofu stuff is actually tucked away to a niche corner. My meat section is packed with beef or turkey variants.

the jokes on you i'm unemployed