Restaurants you hate (and why)

Papa Johns: barely any god damn sauce, they stop putting toppings on way too early, making the crust width like 2 inches. That's cheating.

Arbys: bread is too sweet. not as much meat as they used to give.

Wendys: all their sandwiches seem to have shrunk slightly. Same with Arbys.

Taco Bell: 4 ingredients mixed around to create 30 menu items.

Long John Silvers: everything is breaded and fried. You order a combo and its a tiny amount of fish massively surrounded by bread, with a side of fries dough balls and french fries.

Pizza Hut: too greasy.

McDonalds: this place has no business existing IRL. It belongs in a comic book series about alcoholic clowns.

Taco Johns: way too salty. Last time I ate there I got barbecue chicken bites. The amount of salt made my eyes water. Got a headache after eating 5 of the nuggets. Also too expensive. It's not "upscale". Just as crappy as taco bell and about %20 more expensive.

Burger king: they no longer flame broil, but add smoke flavoring and run through a miniature convection oven.

Chipotle: menu is too simplistic, no variety.

Talking all this shit but in the end all you like is White Castle. Nigga get the fuck out of here.

White Castle is too salty. I would like it if they cut back on salt by about 20%. If you eat enough sliders to get full your heart starts thumping out of your chest.

What about nathans?

How do you fuck up so hard and post this thread 3 times?

Nathans hasnt built inland enough for me to have tasted their restaurant. They sell packaged dogs in local stores though. With hotdogs I boil them and stab them a few times to let some of the sodium escape into water.

wow this is some next level shitposting

I have no idea dude. Been trying to relieve when I clicked post to remember if I did something different. I dont think I did. All I can guess is that my internet was laggy so all my "post" clicks were sent at once.

Whataburge

>The fries have a comical level of salt on them
>Every single sauce is also comically salty
>The meat is never fresh
>Every specialty burger is fucking weird and gross
>Fryers are never fucking cleaned

Lot-A-Burger is so much better

You are absolutely right about whataburger salt levels. Ive actually rubbed the fries between my fingers to get some of the salt off. Theres no reason to put that much on.

>Papa Johns
When they're good, they're great, usually when you get lots of toppings. Usually ask for extra sauce and cheese so it's not dry and awful.

>Arbys
Those beef n' cheddars are better than they have any right to be. Roast beef is weird fakey chemical rubber but their turkey is good. Arby's sauce is my medicine.

>Wendys
Great beef, has a fresh homemade taste, good fries. Frosties are disgusting because of HFCS.

>Taco Bell
Everything does taste basically the same, but some things taste better than others. Love the Quesarito and the 7 layer burrito.

>Long John Silvers
Fuck them. Place smells like cum.

>Pizza Hut
Amazing in the store, especially with piping hot breadsticks and sauce. Stuffed crust is absolutely amazing when eaten fresh in house. Still can't figure out why getting it take out lowers the quality, but I will always defend Pizza Hut because of this difference.

>McDonalds
Fries are decent when hot. I love a good Double Cheeseburger, you can't get that onion and pickle flavor anywhere else.

>Burger king
The flamebroiled flavor is fake. 50% of the time the meat will be like eating a dried out turd. I either get regular cheeseburgers with heavy pickle or a Whopper with cheese.

>Chipotle
Agreed. I always choose between Moe's and Qdoba.

Been seeing "Moes" a lot lately online. Are they an up and comer?

Quiznos. Their sandwiches used to be god tier and they had a great deal where for 6.99 you could get a large sized Roast beef, turkey, or tuna, and the large used to be huge so that was two meals right there. Now the sandwiches are like 1/3 the size, twice the price, and taste worse than subway. Fuck quiznos, I hope they all burn to the ground.

Man whats with all these places downsizing their sandwiches and burgers? They think nobody will notice? For the record i used to love quiznos. Especially the turkey bacon club with french dressing.

>complaining about shit tier level food

Oklahomanons and texasanons will understand when I say hate Braum's.

They used to be the best fast food burger imo and the best value because they used 1/3 lb patties. And they recently changed to 1/4.

If its all many of us can afford then its entirely relevant, sadly.

Whats with all the charcoal grilled chicken places in texas? do they have them in oklahoma too now? like its a big culinary revelation to cook chicken on charcoals.

Fast food is not cheap. Being poor is not an excuse for not making your own food.

So being poor is an excuse for making your own food?

Ok, your statement is valid. But what if people want to enjoy the convenience of a hot, flavorful meal? Are poor people not allowed to eat out? Its their money to spend.

Yes/No... They're pretty well established around universities. If you go near a US campus you'll likely find one. Elsewhere, not much. They're Chipotle in the sense that you're building your own burrito, but their selection is larger and they have options for Nachos/Quesadillas. Lots of chips + queso too. I personally think that the quality of their ingredients is worse than Chipotle, but the additional options and chips make it better. Just about as expensive.

Moes>chipotle>qdoba

I guess if you're actually after something flavourful you'll have to spend longer saving then go to some medium-tier restaurant instead of going to mcdonalds and expecting quality

Steak and Fucking Shake. All the normie kids at my school eat there after school and crack normie jokes, meanwhile I have to come home and play skyrim. I thought about doing a drive by on them when they're eating outside but no way, my mom says, I guess I'll just build legos and serf chans like I always do on Friday nights. Dammnit bros, what's a robot like me supposed to do?

Steak & shake is absolutely fucking delicious

Interesting. Appreciate the anedcote. I love me some fastfood trivia. Also, qdoba is the payless shoes of fastfood mex

This is not r9k. People on ck have some level of innate understanding on how to socialize irl

I guess what I believe is that in a super-competitive marketplace like USA, where consumers have a lot of money to spend (even the "poor"), even cheap fastfood should be better than it is.

Yeah well unfortunately the people that run those companies only care about cutting corners and maximising profits because they don't need to worry about a bad review unlike a small restaurant

My texan friend also said they have an absolutely disgusting amount of grease dripping from the burgers

If you ever go to you, order a burger. Nathans has great burgers closer to a diner burger than a fast food burger.