TOMATO

Vegetable or fruit?

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

You could mix it with zucchini and corn, which are also fruits.

Ask it what it identifies as.

Yes.

Depends, are you a botanist or a chef?

I dunno, some tomato varieties are sweet enough to be used as fruits culinarily.

They will not be allowed to be served in our military in ANY capacity

Botanically: fruit
Culinarily: almost always vegetable, but as said sweeter varieties can be used as fruit

What kind of shitty life choices would you have to make to end up posting a faggot thread like this?
Asshole

Topkek on that pic! Haven't seen that.

T H I C C

Fruit

Scientifically: fruit
Culinarily: vegetable

/thread

I just invented a new diet. It's called the "Look at Donald Trump's flabby shitty body everyday and never want to eat again diet".

>He thinks it doesn't quite as a fruit because his shitty fried, worthless American tastebuds aren't sensitive enough to detect the obvious sweetness of the fruit
>Because he's unable to taste it with his fried tastebuds, he's going to call it a veggie, all because it isn't doused in a bucket of """"corn sugar"""" and served with a diet Coke

Americans everybody, laugh and point

What's wrong with this thread? :(

I wonder what you're going to look like at that age.
Man this is a faggy thread. They're vegetables by the way, what the fuck does the word fruit even mean to you?
>but I read it in a book

I'm not even american and I have to wonder which backwards hole you come from where tomatoes aren't primarily used in a savoury capacity.

Avacado is a fruit too. I think we need to vote on the guys who designate what is fruit and what isnt.

>I-I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED GUYS

kys shart

I don't think you even know which context "I was only pretending to be retarded" is supposed to be used in, nothing you say can be dignified

People who use botanical definitions when talking about culinary uses should be gassed.

>vegetable or fruit
yes

berry
t. botanist

Technically, a tomato is a fruit. In cooking, generally used like a vegetable though.

Supreme Court says veggie so eat shit

If its got seeds in them its a fruit, botanically speaking.

Its almost like hes in his seventies.

bump for truth

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A VEGETABLE IN BOTANY

stay obsessed

stay obese

Does it hurt knowing you will never, EVER be an American?

healthy

>Does it hurt knowing you will never, EVER be an American?
No.

It's a berry.