Supper, Veeky Forums; you?

Supper, Veeky Forums; you?

Those are grandma-tier tv dinner stands

Why do you drink water? Do you hate taste? Me? Ice tea all night oh yeah!

Do you somehow live in 1965?

do americans really eat this?

Living in the past is the best way to save money in the present.

I bet you buy salted butter too, fatass.

Did you steal my grandparents living room?

Also expired Starbucks food and water.

Reviewbrah?

You better pet those cats for us all too.

Which frozen dinner is that?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Hey man, I'm only trying to push you to enjoy your dinner more. Literally any choice is better than water, can't go wrong.

My main question is, who took the photo?
Does he have friends?

Stouffer's turkey & stuffing (with potatoes & gravy).

>new IP is OP
Go home, Summer.

TV dinners, cats, and VHS sounds comfy desu famalam

Thats absurdly comfy but why is the TV angled like that?

Corner stand, and the TV faces out from the corner. Haven't had any issue with the viewing angle.

Can I come live with you and snuggle on the couch

>cats
your place smells

On Sundays, I treat myself

So you're head is turned to the right every time you watch tv?

>what is a closed litterbox
>what is scented litter
>what is air freshener

Barely. No more than watching a flatscreen from anywhere but dead-center. I honestly don't even notice half the time since I'm lying down on the couch.

Why is fork on right side?

>Yes, I like my tator tots with ketchup, mustard and vomit sauce

His parents.

having cats is not a good way to save money, nor is decorating your hovel with weebshit artwork

You don't know shit if you think that's weebshit.

Most people are right handed.

comfy as fuck

I tried pan frying chicken breast for the second time ever (recently moved out on my own), the first time went great but it was a small chicken breast however this time it didn't.

I got the outside nice and crisp but there was still a raw section in the middle, I just need to have more patience and let it cook lower for longer.

So now I'm finishing a bottle of Johnnie black and eating my rice and broccoli, seriously considering suicide.

What up, user? Wanna talk about it?

the whisky might help kill the raw chicken cooties in your estomago to be frank

half ful

Din din at me mums

Yes please.

When I was 15, why didn't I tell my father I loved him and instead of arguing with him why didn't I listen and tell him I love him. Was this a way for whatever higher being or entity that controls the universe to punish me and taking my father away when I was 15?

Aw shit user, did you recently lose your dad? That sucks but I am going through some similar feels. I don't wanna get all shitty "it gets better" platitudes but that's a weight to carry alright. With time it never goes away but you gain muscle and learn to carry that weight so it doesn't burden you as much.

How specifically did you argue with him? What was your relationship like?

Cheese and refried bean quesadilla with hot salsa. These tortillas have 26g of fiber each.

Oh no, it wasn't recently this was back when I was 16 (don't know why I said 15 I'm 22 now it's just near when he passed date wise). It was your typical teenage rebellious shit, I thought he was lame for trying to teach me things and bond with me so I disranced myself from him and my mom.

I still remember the day it happened to, I was to busy playing ghost recon Vegas and as he was leaving to golfing he told me he loved me and I didn't even attempt to acknowledge him. Long story short sheriff comes knocking and tells us he's in the er, hes critical and not doing well due to a heart attack. Last thing he said was that he lived me with all of his heart. Cried like a bitch that day, I don't think I ate anything for a week straight and all I did was sit in my room and stare at the ceiling. I know full and well about the burden that you carry afterwards, and you are right it does get better but it's never the same.

What's going on with you user, I'm going a lot slower on this bottle than I thhought I would so I'm still coherent. Wanna talk?

Say goodbye to polyps and your septic system

Don't beat yourself up too much. Unfortunately a lot of people fall victim to the edginess of being "cool" by not showing affection to their parents. I'm sure if he knew he'd likely understand as we all were once teenagers. Sadly that time won't be ever given back so you must move forth with your father's ideals in mind. He genuinely loved you and made sure to remind you of it. Now that voice isn't here to remind you but his hopefulness will at least keep the wind blowing under your sails. I'm sure he loved you no matter how would you respond to dorky dad stuff.

Sure. My mom kicked the bucket almost a year ago and had been sick mentally and physically for a long time. Both my parents weren't very good to me as a kid so I nope'd outta home immediately after finishing high school. My mom was kind of abusive but in between mental illness episodes she still tried her best despite being married to an abuser of her own. I should probably visit my little brother but he still lives with dad and he's tough to deal with. I feel that all this guilt of not visiting home and the loss of her that sucks dick. I'm not close to my brother but I respect him and I respect the hardships my dad is going through after her passing (even if he's a jerk). I'm also 22 so it's been a while since moving away. I haven't been there since her wake and I can't stand to be in that house with her blood on the carpet. I feel like such a chickenshit loser. I still hear her voice telling me she loves me and that's what hurts the most.

sorry for the ramble. Have been working on a few drinks myself. Thanks for being here and we're gonna get through this together in some shape or form. These times are trying, friend.

It sucks and makes you feel like shit to "run away" as you put it, but user no one's blaming your for that and a lot of people try and get away from their problems as well. Hell I did it by bottling everything in and just taking on the idea that I'm on my own and that I'll deal with everything myself.

It takes a strong man to face his own demons and sometimes we can't do it, the only thing we can do is learn from our past mistakes and try to improve up in ourselves moving forward. I'm sure your brother understands your decision, but you should see your brother and try to repair whatever relationship you two may have.

Family is often times all we have in the world even if some if them may be shitty.

Chicken

The fuck did you do to that poor carrot?

Ate it.

This is lovely but what other courses did you have? A small drumstick is hardly dinner.

It's pretty as shit but what's the point of such elaborate design for yourself?

Pickled beef salad.

Didn't do it for myself. I ate what I made for everyone else..

a friend and his girlfriend had tv dinner trays and i judged the shit out of them like ten years back, but now i think that's exactly what i need. i usually just eat dinner sitting on the floor in front of the couch with the plate on the coffee table watching tv anyway.
i'd watch at dinner table on laptop but it's ancient and sounds like jet engine with 1999 youtube video quality, despite only being like 6 years old
these are my problem s thansks ck

0 friends and an instagram account.

lold

A couple of friends. Mostly people I didn't know. Guests.

are those just chicken drumsticks?

t.moron

Yup.

are they deep fried or something why are they so massive

I made lollipops out of them like you do with wings. They were roasted with a spice rub and then glazed with carrot butter, habanero salt, cardemom and palm sugar.

why didn't you peel them?

comfy/10 user I am jelly

What the fuck is the knife for? None of that needs cut.

More flavour for the sauce.
Searing them with the shell on makes for a waay tastier shrimp dish.

Just put pillows on your lap and eat off of that. That's what I do.

I've seen this posted multiple times on /tv/
Also, your dinner is a joke. Why would you take a picture of that? Just like people who take pictures of fast food

>What are desperate attempts to mask the vile smell of gross cats

Scooping bits onto the fork?

>Why would you take a picture of that?
Honestly? For shitposting purposes.

I love your angel kitties.

Got rice, spam and eggs.

I'm going to fry the rice in a black pepper sauce first. Then pour beaten egg over it as I'm still frying it. think I'll slice and cook the spam separately

Captcha: Close calle

sliced beef roast over white rice with a garlic/beef dripping gravy

was bretty gud but a sinus infection means I can't really taste it. Meat was good texture tho.

Exposed. Real humans hold the fork in their left and you are American.

>Was this a way for whatever higher being or entity that controls the universe to punish me and taking my father away when I was 15?
It is the Universe's way of telling you to buy a guitar and become an Epic Rock Star.

They will write books about you.

Left hand is for hanging on the side like a dead limb.

Ham, black eyed peas stewed with smoked deer sausage, homemade rolls, spinach salad.
Only ham pictured. Im a lazy fuck

Nigga

>Weed shit
>Catfag
>Those trees
I envy you

What region of Japan are your parents from?

i love tator tots

Who's eating with you? I wouldn't expect a couple would settle for this kind of life.

Naruto

just got it more ya dummy

"omg my chicken is ruined it's not cooked all the way through, better throw it out"

your parents failed you

im a piece of shit, sorry about your dad bro fucking discard my message i will teach you how to cook my bro

i'm sorry man, im never gonna be a fucking dick on the internet again i dont know why i do it

>3 cloves of garlic

Why?

>Who's eating with you?
My wife.

>I wouldn't expect a couple would settle for this kind of life.
Why not? Food is food, and it's not as though we eat TV dinners every night. They're only for days when we don't feel like cooking. Most days we'll have fish or chicken with rice (sometimes potatoes) and veggies. Or we'll order pizza, or Chinese, or whatever else. Or we'll get fast food.

People don't eat the same thing every night, you know.

It's confit. I cooked the garlic in oil until soft. The salad itself was dressed in slightly sweetened pickle brine and the garlic oil I got from slowly cooking the garlic.

>le anything japanese is le weebshit xDXdd
you do not belong on this website