Golden Corral

Ask a guy at Golden Corral anything

Did you see the obese hit squad?

On a scale of one to blackout drunk how are you doing OP?

What are you going to eat first?

show us your go to plate of slop

What's your favorite dessert?

Why are you at the grossest, least hygenic franchise restaurant at the country.
A patty made of chicken cartilage from Arthur Treacher's would be more appealing.

how do you like eating syco?

I do not

0, here with family who loves trashy buffets

Butterfly shrimp, shrimp skewers, popcorn shrimp, their sirloin steak, which is as flavorless and mediocre as you'd expect
>waiting in line for steak
>artisan chef asks kid in line, "medium rare?"
>"small"

I like cheesecake

Vaguely uncomfortable for sure

Syco?

>>artisan chef asks kid in line, "medium rare?"
>>"small"

How is it?

How many fingers are in the chocolate fondue fountain right now?

Can you smell the cholesterol the fatties are intaking everytime you walk by em

sysco.

it's one of the major processed foods provider

About what you'd expect from a buffet. Everything's really salty. Their prime rib is surprisingly pretty decent

>guy stabbing at it with his marshmallow like a fencing duel with a guy he's afraid of
>little girl just grabbed handful strawberries and put them on her skewer, rubbing her hands along before dunking it into fountain

There's a lot of fat people here, but I don't see any morbidly obese desu

Can you post more greentext of your surroundings? I need a chuckle and this is giving it to me.

How does the store make any god damn money?

Is steak still only available on certain days of the week or is it available every day? I haven't been to golden coral in years and if I ever go again I want to go when steak is available

The food isn't expensive apart from a few key items like the steak or seafood, and most people load up on cheap shit like pizza or rolls and only eat 2-3 plates. Most people also buy the sodas which are almost pure profit for them.
So if you go in and have like 12 plates of steak and shrimp and drink water, they're losing money on you, but the average person more than makes up for.

>here with family who loves trashy buffets
What's your combined weight and how many are there?

Who would win in a fight: 100 Brock Lesnars or 10 Silverback Gorillas?

I admit, I'm a fat ass at 190lbs I am a good 30lbs overweight, but when I went to golden corral I avoided all the starches and mostly had the meats, fish and shrimp and I did have water. They always definitely lost money on me on a single plate alone, and usually there would be a total of 3.

But I see the number of workers there, minimum of 3 per station, plus cooks, plus hostess, plus waitresses, right there alone is a small fortune, then you got food costs, even if the food is cheap, its a lot of money, add to that the rest of overhead, utilities, insurance, rent.

Add to all that the amount of people coming in and the food that people got on their plate, I really didn't see how they're not losing money every single day. Is there a daily ratio? Do you have to have X number of daily customers to break even? Does that change if you lose money on at least half your customers?

Because Golden Corral brings you in a specific type of customer and you know exactly what I am talking about.

The gorillas. Lesner is overrated

>lady cuts in steak line to grab two biscuits
>manages to get one on plate but since her plate is empty the second one keeps rolling off onto floor
People also keep cutting me in line, salad bar side of restaurant is empty except for a lone prepper cutting up honeydews

No idea desu, check their website

There's three of us. We're probably a combined 465 pounds

The gorillas I think, 10 Lesners is probably not quite enough to bring a gorilla down

Maybe it's your golden corral, but my local golden corral doesn't get a bunch of fatties, they get mostly old people. And their senior discount is like a dollar.

>Maybe it's your golden corral, but my local golden corral doesn't get a bunch of fatties

I live in eastern kentucky. Fatties is all my golden corral gets.

The Lesnars have a fighting chance if they can manage to use the skin bones of the dead Lesnars as a speak to try and stab though the apes brain. but I put my monkey on the gorillas 7 times out of 10

Did you have any Brussels sprouts? I heard they're good

This is from my last visit to GC

Same here in MS. It's located in a fairly white suburb and the one time I went with my parents I would say 80% were whitetrash suffering from extreme obesity. Kind of didn't eat much, not because the food was worse than anywhere else, but because the greasy fatass whitetrash caused a loss of appetite.

Me: "small"
Artisan chef: "¿raro?"
Me: "small"
Artisan chef: "okay"

You are disgusting

I lose appetite not because of the crowd but because all golden corral I been from Virginia to Ohio are dirty.

Gc is actually a great place to go if only to show people that a calorie is not a calorie when it comes to weight gain I've seen fatties in there barely eat and I've seen skinnier people piling the shit on.

Seeing the crowd that is attracted to my Golden Corral is how I don't understands how they make any fucking money.

Next time, say
>paquito

What is your average DPS?

If you had a choice between golden corral and outback what would you choose?

Are you fucking retarded

And g'day to you as well mate