Fast food ranking

What do you guys think of Cane's chicken? How does it compare to KFC?

Also fastfood power ranking thread

1. Five guys
2. Steak and shake
3. Wendys
4. Jack in the box

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mTp2P2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overpriced and Over-rated. Dunno if it's service and restaurants make up for this like Chick Fil A

Thanks user

Five Guys and Steak and Shake are not fast food places. Jack in the Box doesn't even make it on a top 10 list, let alone a top 5. Cookout is either #1 or #2 on that list, if you haven't tried it you're seriously missing out.

Once a year the people I work with get a bunch of it and we eat it and pretend to be happy and pretend to like each other. I appreciate their fries and sauce.

That sounds like a picnic I have except with KFC

Anything is better than KFC, the quality was good years ago before they abbreviated their name. Now, it's horrible... overpriced, broken bones in the chicken pieces (wtf? animal abuse?). Plus, you cant forget the explosive diarrhea. Fuck KFC.

Every major chicken chain is better than KFC.

For me it's the Chick-Fil-A spicy sandwich, the very best fast food item money can buy.

Cane's is a restaurant for picky eater manchildren that haven't grown a palate yet. They literally have no other options but Tyson tendies out of a bag.

1. swordfish
2. reindeer
3. ostrich

pic is the spicy deluxe btw, regular has pickles only

chicago 'burbs user's ratings of fast food chicken strips (from chicken places) nearby
1. Popeyes (9.5/10)
2. Chik-fil-a (8/10)
3. Church's (6.5/10)
4. Harold's (6.5/10)
5. KFC (5.5/10)
6. Brown's (5.5/10)
I've yet to try Raising Cane's, they just opened one like 30~ minutes away from me. Next time I'm in that area I'll give it a shot.

I absolutely hate it. Bland and greasy, and the chicken is gristly. I like Popeye's, zaxbys, chick fil a, and even the Colonel's extra crispy, I'm not picky. It's just that bad

>1. Popeyes (9.5/10)
What's it like to have literal shit taste

This and taco bell are the only fast food places I go to anymore.
1. Culvers
2. Taco bell

i honestly can't think of any fast food (especially if you aren't counting five guys tier stuff) which comes close to cookout

This.

The weird thing about cookout is none of it is outright stellar but it is cheap as fuck, and the scope of choices is amazing. Getting a burger with chili and slaw on it, two chicken wraps with those weird Sysco chicken fingers that everyone seems to have and a side of hushpuppies comes to like, 8 bucks total. It's amazing even if you wake up feeling like shit the next morning.

Seriously Churches is such shit. Only thing even worth while is their biscuits. Almost stopped at one near my house the other day but turned right around when I saw the C grade in the window.

>Five Guys is not a fast food place.
I feel better knowing that,thanks user.

steak and shake is fucking garbage. Worst service ive ever had at a place, incompetent rude employees.

Can someone answer this for me?

Do you have to ask for veggies on the normal burgers at steak and shake? In the picture they have lettuce tomato onion etc, but when I fucking ordered it they it didnt come with it. Took it back and this happened again and I left fucking pissed off.

The woman at the counter said you have to ask for veggies. I said why does it have it in the picture then, and she said I dont know you have to ask for it. What kind of fucking retarded ass shit is that?

Steak n shake isn't fast food? Then what the hell is it?

A diner chain.

Just my kind of place. Severely lacking in Mac n Cheese though.

>Overpriced
Poor fag detected
>Overrated
White neckbeard doesn't understand what good chicken actually tastes like

1. Mcdonalds
2. KFC
3. Jack in The Box
4. Subway
5. Denny's

Canes blows shitty KFC out of the water. It's up there with chickfila.

This sandwich without tomato (I don't like raw tomato) is the best chicken sandwich from anywhere, hands down. The spicy one, of course, with pepperjack. God, it's so fucking good.

>no results for Checker's, despite it being cheap and flavorful

A dam shame. I rarely go though. it's always in shitty neighborhoods around here.

TFW this meme image is true

raising canes discord:

discord.gg/mTp2P2

this shit is already $11+
not worth it

What the fuck OP how many chromosomes do you have

How is Chick Fil A not on that list?

Chicken was terrible, sauce wasn't bad but not good either, really only thing I liked was the Texas Toast. I will never understand why do many popped up recently. At best it's tolerable.

11$ is expenisve for 5 fingers, bread, drink, a buttload of fries and coleslaw i wont eat?

>raw tomato

Yea but at least there aren't any niggers at raising Cane's

You can sub the slaw for other stuff, like more fries, an extra sauce, or texas toast.

I eat canes all the fucking time because there's one exceptionally close to where I live, and they don't serve cola from freestyle machines. I'd say one advantage they have is their chicken is a lot less dry than other fast food joints.

morleys is the fried chicken for me

The breading on the chicken is great, but I wish it had more flavor. Fries are good. Texas toast and sweet tea are GOAT.

Uh, yeah it is. Especially when Popeyes has that $5 chicken box right now.

no its not. the hardest thing is to watch them suffer and you can't do anything about it, if theyre loving someone else at least theyre happy and healthy and you can move on.

It's absolute garbage. Do yourself a favor and avoid this shitty "dining" experience

The level of shilling around here is fuckng embarrassing. Damn I hope this horrible place goes out of business soon.

5 guys is literal trash. Been there twice and will never go back. Wendy's is great, others never been. I would say subway is top 5 just for health reasons and speed of getting your food.

comparatively? very.

Diners don't have a drive-thru silly lad

Yeah if you get the caniac combo with 6 tenets its ~11 but that's a lot more food than a standard fast food meal. You can order a box combo with 4 tenders for ~7 which is a comparable amount of food to a standard burger fast food meal anywhere else and is roughly the same price.
If you think 7-8 bucks for a fast food meal is too much you should get a better job

Not really. Raising Cane's is about the same price as Popeyes or KFC.

you're actually a little fag if you dont eat the slaw2

Can someone rank rarer chicken chains like Lee's, Church's, Zaxbys etc? I hate Cane's and there's a ton of other chicken places nearby but I hate spending money on bland or overly greasy food. I can't even think of the other chains near me, all you faggots ever talk about is Chick-fil-A and this garbage

Zaxby's has good tendies and salads and not much else, though I used to love their shitty little wings. Exspensive though.

Church's is like an even more ghetto KFC or Popeyes

Bojangles is goat, what KFC used to be

Popeyes is infinitely better and has way better sides.

You have to specify what you want on the burgers there or else they come plain. It's kind of annoying since they have the veggies in the menu pictures. Their burgers are damn good though (and cheap).

I like Cane's

although when i eat there the quality varies

it can be anywhere from 6/10 to 9/10 depending on time of day and location

3 pc, xtra crispy fries, large lemonade, 2 extra sauce is best order

Zaxby's is good if a little pricey.

Find out if your Zaxby's does happy hour (99cent nibblerz), it's easily the best value you can get from there.

Popeye's has the $5 big box right now, 3 tenders, 2 sides and a biscuit. Double that and it's still less expensive than a Caniac combo. Better fries too.

>Popeyes is shit taste

You poor sons of bitches who dont have this.

Overpriced? A 3 piece meal is less than a large number 10 at mcdonalds and tastes way better

Bojangles is near me, thanks so much I'll have to try it

Chicken Express > Raising Cane

canes is elder god tier
post your address if you disagree i will literally fight you

Cane's = god tier

Oh you poor thing, with your broken taste buds and extra chromosomes

This is an important note. I've had some soggy ass cold meals and perfectly crisp and well heated ones. I'd eat there every day if they could get some quality control.

I don't get the sudden influx of Cane's praise in the last few months. Is this a jewish trick or something? The chicken is nearly flavorless, the only thing it has going for it is a nice fry texture. The fries suck ass and the sauce is gross. Sure, the thicc toast is nice but it can't prop up the whole place

this place fucken sucks

I literally had a group of black men ask me on the street if Cane's or KFC was better, they were asking a bunch of people, having some sort of nigger argument
I said Cane's fuck the Colonel

>implying tomatoes aren't frequently cooked in a variety of ways

Don't have Cane's out here. Best ones around me are:
In N Out
Chick-Fil-A
Taco Bell

>Taco Bell
>Jack in the Box
>White Castle
>Five Guys
>Steak and Shake
>>Power gap
>In N Out
>Roy Rogers
>Nathan's
>Wendy's
>Chick-Fil-A
>Mcdonald's
>Cane's
>BK
>Popeyes

Chick-Fil-A
Lee's Chicken
Culver's
Wendy's
Taco Bell

Don't go anywhere else anymore since these cover my needs.