How can people stand this shit? Why would I want to make my food taste hotter than the surface of the sun?

How can people stand this shit? Why would I want to make my food taste hotter than the surface of the sun?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartbreakingdawns.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I was stuck on a desert island and had only one spice it'd be tobasco sauce. That shit is perfect and great on everything.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you think that is hot

I prefer the taste of 'cha

What simple things go good with hot sauce? Has anyone ever made spicy oatmeal?

>actually implying tabasco is too hot

>great on everything
hardly, it's really vinegary so it pairs badly with quite a lot of food

t. white boi

I think it's supposed to be that prank sauce, not for flavor, just heat.
My dad had a tablespoon of that once, it gave him an ulcer.
He used to be a cop, he said mace feels better then that stuff.

what do you eat?

eggs, steamed vegetables, fish, soup
it's beyond me why someone would eat a tablespoon of tabasco on its own, but damn that's a weak stomach if he got an ulcer.

yeah the fuck? ill put on a tablespoon of that on food if i gotta eat something shitty, how can you be that weak. do you guys find water too spicy sometimes?

I live in new mexico so we actually use red and green chili on pretty much everything. If you think Tabasco is hot, you'll never be ready for actual chili.

I hear the Tabasco you find in MRE's are twice as hot so the troops can shit themselves.

>tfw 750 scoville units
>"hotter than the surface of the sun"
>tfw my favourite sauce is "da bomb"
>35000 scoville units

as a white person, i struggle to see the issue with the heat level of this particular hot sauce
itainthotyo
nawmsayin

also for more effect say "hotter than the corona of the sun"
it's mlillions and milllions more degrreess than tha surface
astrologybro

>New Mexican brainlet falls for obvious bait

The sun's surface isn't actually hot you know

I think you mean astronomy.

No, he meant gastronomy.
Because the sun is made of gasses.

That's the least hot hot sauce other than Frank's.

Bro, antique middle class prejudices stopped being meaningful a few decades ago. You're just embarrassing yourself.

But I agree, Tabasco is a lousy hot sauce.

its good mixed into apple juice

>Work had chili potluck last year.
>Put a few dashes of Tabasco in my chili.
>Got fired because it put three people in the hospital.

The superior sauce

(For eggs)

THIS is hot to you??
I guess those white people "too spicy" memes are actually true.

Well taken.
Retard.

So I've recently gotten into hot sauce a little bit and first I bought Cholula which was nice and vinegary but barely hot. I have a pretty mild tolerance for heat, although I am trying to build more.

The next time I went they were out so I got Tapatio which is nice and hot but not as vinegary as I would like.

Recommendations for a sauce that is both medium spicy and vinegary?

t.nigger false flagger

relative to the flares, or are you implying that people can stand on it?

These are the two laziest, most blatant bait posts I have ever seen on this site. Yet you still have retards falling for them. Sad, really

I like valentina best balance I've found as someone who likes heat and vinegar, try the regular and black label

this and sriracha are the biggest memes

I can't handle anything too hot, I think I'm a supertaster or something (sry if that's an autistic meme here, i'm from /int/)
Like the hottest thing I can eat without crying would be Asian Zing or Caribbean Jerk wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. I can handle Tabasco but nothing much hotter, but I honestly hate the taste of it. Cholula has an alright taste, but my favorite is Frank's, but I'd like to try something different. I especially like to put hot sauce on my popcorn

>implying that tabasco is actually hot
lol, you're pussy

>hotter than the surface of the sun
w h i t e
h
i
t
e

Has anyone tried the scorpion version?

Do you add the sauce before or after you pop it? Doesn't the water in the sauce make the popcorn soggy?

You hate the taste, not so much the spice then? Does hot sauce come out super bitter for you?

>hot sauces that are 80% vinegar

Who unleashed this plague?

meme sauce

Crystal is hotter.

Tabasco tastes like gasoline im convinced anyone who actually likes it is just shilling on here

Tabasco is a staple.

The patrician choice

I go through a lot of this. I wish it were spicier, though

i usually add a drop of daves to mine

White People, the thread.

>oh jeez, what's in this? A tomato?

lmao, im from Aus and eat habanero's with most my dinners, good shit.

ITT: Literal pleb palates.

Kindly get the fuck on my level. This is elder god-tier.

Are there any hot sauces that don't have a fuckton of vinegar in it? I want to make my foods spicy, not sour.

da bomb tastes disgusting and you know if. stop trying to act like an alpha

I agree. I personally prefer to go 50/50 water/tabasco ratio for a hot but bearable burn on the palate. Whoever says white people can't handle spice clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

Capsaicin has a weird habituation property that causes people who are used to it to find food without it bland.

Hot sauce is for those sorts of people, and they will put it on everything if they can get away with it.

>tastelets prefer sriracha over SAMBAL OELEK

>tobacco
>hot
Choose one faggot

Also I'm white living in Indonesia, spicy food land

Tobasco goes really well on pizza

>tobacco
Retard.

>Another Tabasco thread
>It devolves into /b/ tier dick waving of who eats the hottest food
You fucks are on some Pavlov tier levels of dumb.

>Tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

Is the jalapeno one any good?

Tastes like play doh

Probably the lead

You can't stand in it cause you are not on earth; no gravity

Mayan recipe is best, the other ones are fine

solid all-purpose choice

pic related is pretty good too

undisputed king of chicken, it's not even close

>tobasco is for eggs
>Siracha is for drowning your fuckups like that time you marinaded a ham in fruit and rum and used the juice for gravy and slathered the ham in it without tasting it you fucking retard
>Franks red hot is for making hot wings
>Texas pete is for people who were tragically born without tastebuds
>[That hotsauce you like] is for everything else.

Texas Pete is perfect for eggs. Tabasco is for the trash

Maybe check out what Heartbreaking Dawns has? I'm a fan of their various hot sauces and while the sauces do contain vinegar, it's not the overwhelming amounts as would be found in Tabasco.

I really like the Cauterizer as it has a bunch of different fruits and veggies, in addition to being pretty hot (made with Trinidad Scorpions). If the prices are a bit much, sign up for their newsletter and wait as they do have the occasional 50% off deals (bought 10 bottles last time they had a sale like that).

heartbreakingdawns.com/

t. cuck

Are there any hot sauces that don't taste like vinegar?

>Tobasco
Retard.

I can't imagine making or having to serve these to a table.

What a fucking meme nightmare.

>tabasco
>hot
Nigger what

Do they pay you? I thought I wouldn't like the vinegar but I do in Cholula. Maybe tabasco has too much of it? Haven't had it in a while. Tapatio to me has more heat and less vinegar than Cholula. My question was I want something at about the same or slightly higher strength in heat than Tapatio (cannot tolerate extreme sauces) but with more vinegar.

Love this stuff . . . they sell it at hardware stores in my area.

You know what I meant, stop being so autistic about things user

This is my favorite among things that you can easily find in local grocery stores.

Too edgy, cannot buy in good conscience.

Mah negro

If the only way to purchase that shit is by going to a hardware store, then that's pretty hard core. But edgy as well.

which one would you recommend?

>implying tabasco is hot

Cholula tastes exactly like tobasco but with zero heat.

Absolutely.

mega
Sudden
jalapeno

Have always been my fav
Mega a sudden are really dam hot so do not go to crazy and over power your food.

If you want the craziest shit ever try a small drip of pure cap in a chili or curry . . . . Fucking crazy hot though . . . . like go to the hospital hot.

I dislike Tabasco because of the overly-thin consistency and the fact that I have to sit there jacking the bottle off for half an hour before I can get a meaningful amount out of it.

I know this is late, but

>NM chili
>hot

I also don't understand how New Mexicans idolize those peppers so much. They're barely any better than bell peppers.

>tabasco
>hot

Pure Cap is a man-child "sauce" for idiots who don't understand the first thing about hotsauce flavor profiles and just think "MORE HOT MEAN MORE GOOD".

It's like choosing a pound of raw ground chuck over a gourmet burger or eating a bag of flour instead of making a sandwich.

The easiest way to fix store bought ramen noodles.

This. I wanna taste the flavor of the sauce, heat should be secondary.

this man must be stuck in college.

whoops, sorry guys, posted the wrong pic

I guess if you are gonna treat it like Tabasco you mongoloid . It adds good heat if you are not a pedophile who cant cook.

google non-vinagar based hot sauces