Eat something

>eat something
>dislike it
>enough time goes by that I forget why I disliked it
>eat it again

some foods require several tries for you to start liking them. It is called aquired taste

>End up liking it later
I fucking hated onions when I was a kid, now they're alright

Eggplant.

>every fucking easter

i'm the fucking opposite.
i loved raw onions on my hot dogs and burgers and shit, but now they smell so fucking rancid its the worst i swear

same

bought some prepacked sandwiches and forgot how horrible they are

i did this with greek yogurt way too many times

Tripe still stays gross

That's me with:

>cadbury eggs
the center always doesn't match with my expectation

>plain yogurt
I end up flavoring it in the end

Same

"So," Hank lowly uttered, in his usual drawl, "you're looking for the dragonballs, huh?"

I don't really dislike much when it comes to food. I guess I'm not a huge fan of garbanzo beans. I'll eat pretty much whatever.

It's called the Candy Corn Effect

I hate candy corn. I remember one time during a test in 6th grade, our teacher gave the whole class a handful of candy corn. halfway through, I felt sick. never liked candy corn ever since

No one likes it. But still we are compelled to try it year after year.

>candy corn
I've had good candy corn before, the different colors had different flavors and it was light and powdery textured instead of waxy.

I like candy corn depending on who makes it.
Not Brachs or whoever the big name brand is, though

Hit the nail on the head. It all depends on who makes it. The river street candy company makes their own around Halloween and it's amazing. Has a wonderful caramel flavor and I could eat it by the handful. But I can't stand the standard waxy brachs stuff

>having this bad of a memory

I have a short list of things I genuinely don't like, asparagus and banana come to mind immediately

however I'll always try them again on their own every few years just to see if my tastes have changed. Wish I liked banana cuz I could use the potassium and seems like a good quick and cheap breakfast.

>Most delivery places closed at 1:30AM, only 1 pizza chain restaurant is open
>Craving hot wings
>Order 10
>Does not taste good
>A week passes
>1:30AM again
>Craving hot wings
>Maybe it'll taste better this time
>Order 10
>Unsatisfying

Unless I'm utterly disgusted, I tend to do this with most foods. I think it's a good habit to practice, because your tastes are always changing, and you may like the food prepared in a different way, you never know.

I'm the same with bananas. Every time I buy them I end up hating them because they're too sweet, but a few months later I'll try it again just in the futile hope it won't make me feel sick. I even buy the greenest ones possible and a day later they already are sickeningly sweet.

good delivery hot wings are really, really hard to find, I feel your pain

>plain cream cheese
My family acts like it's the only right way to eat a bagel, but it grosses me out every time I try it. I'll take a pat of butter on mine anyday.

I ate Kimchi once like 10 years ago and hated it, then one day out of the blue I had a mean craving for it and since then its been a favorite.

>disliking food past the age of 12

I dislike chocolate since that time I got violently ill from eating some.

we call this "getting hotdogged"
hotdogs smell so good and you're lile "omg i want that"
then you leave feeling underwhelmed.

Urban dictionary says getting hotdogged means something COMPLETELY different

>can't help but gag on blue cheese
>working in restaurant a couple days ago
>hey user, we accidentally made this extra cobb salad, you can have it
>okay maybe it was just a taste thing and I'll like it more now that I'm older
>nope
>gag on salad in a gourmet restaurant
At least everyone got a laugh out of it.

Bleu cheese is fucking delicious dude. Maybe one day you'll grow up past Kraft slices

>be raging alcoholic
>dislike it and quit
>enough time goes by that I forget why I disliked it
>become raging alcoholic again

It's made of mold. I don't blame user for getting sick on that.

Kek , me 2.

Implying all cheese isn't

Only one thing I can think of- beets.

Oh right, I hate this. It's used in a lot of stuff my family makes. Well not a lot, just occasionally in that I go over there and somebody is cooking beets. I like the texture but the taste reminds me of liver bile.

>haha what a loser he doesn't eat mold
>mm, smegma
That's you

Not really. All cheese is, at it's base, at least a bit mold. You're just butthurt because someone is giving you shit for having the palate of a 5 year old.

>Hank will never collect all the dragonballs and get his wish for a life with no jackasses and a perfect alley to live in
why live

>Eat something
>Feel horribly sick
>Time passes
>Maybe that was a fluke

sorry stomach

I never said it was the taste, it's the physical reaction of eating cheese with actual mold in it.

>Too fat
>Put on a diet
>Ok user, doctor said you can have these, they are just like the crap you eat just low calorie/sugar free
>Try one, it's ok
>Have another one it's not that bad
>End up eating the entire box
>An entire box is more calories than I usually eat

>Ok user, this time I'm leaving you with nothing but fruit so I know you stick to the dirt
>Eat 8 tangerines
Such is the curse of liking everything and liking food way too much, they had to take the healthy sugar free cereal with raisins and honey away because I would finish the box in the spot whenever I saw it
I can even put on weight eating rice crackers and that's like eating foam

You mean like all cheese?

No, like living mold. I'm fine with lots of different cheeses and I've tried a fair amount of artisan cheeses but blue cheese just makes me gag.

Why do you do this to yourself

That happens to me with rice

I keep thinking rice sounds good and then make a giant bowl of it forgeting how nauseating it is

>8 tangerines

At this point it might be healthier for you to take up a heavy smoking habit. At least it would kill your taste buds so you don't devour everything in sight.

What do the janitors have against Hank?

Another victim of Harvey

seems like he deletes pretty much any western cartoon, pepes included

no idea why, probably was molested by cartoons as a child

carrots and sprite at the same time. did it two new years in a row because i had too much carrot in my mouth (i had to eat the veggies bcuz 12 and mom). it is actually intriguing how absolutely disgusting that combo is

Why did the janny delete Hank Hill?

Taking the time to delete cartoons but not the endlessly repeated bullshit threads...
What the fuck.