Foods that give you the shits

I bought these a week ago to try out, and my god I get really uncomfortable and long shits with these. The first time I ate one it was near painful, and this time I wanted to really find out if it was the danishes so I ate one again, but only half, and I still spent a good hour in the shitter.

Any type of cheese danish makes me shit my brains out.

interesting, I usually get starbucks danishes and I don't shit from them. These costco ones really do it for me though.

Why do I get the feeling that you'll give them another four or nine tests, just to be sure.

It's funny but the only foods that are guaranteed to give me the shits are ones I love. So when I buy them and eat them I prepare for it. Egg nog for example. Every single time, but I drink it anyway and love it.

You gotta make sure, breh

I might

Hot and ready rotisserie chickens at supermarkets. I don't know what shit they pump in those but I'm shitting as soon as my plate is clean

I don't know why I eat plenty of spicy stuff.

Anything spicy + fat flows right through me. Just spicy or fatty is fine, but the combination absolutely murders my asshole.

Nothing because I'm not a stomachlet

Dominos pizza is pretty much guaranteed to give you the shits

You are a retard though.

it might be because of sleep deprivation but this gave me quite the hearty laff m8 proper job

Milk, anything that is really greasy

There is no food that makes me shit. Plenty of foods affect the quality of my shit, I guess, but none cause shitting. Coffee does, though.

Spicy Ajvar.

It's so damn good that i put it on way to much stuff. Then i shit like the lord.

Apple juice spritzer. While just apple juice is fine for some reason.

My body is unable to process that black rice stuff. It comes out more or less whole a few hours later

>started dieting
>ate at least 500g of broccoli per day
>did not shit for a week
>no progress
>reduced kcal further
>running a 1500 kcal deficite at that point
>still eeating broccoli
>shit a gigant log
>lost about 1 kg with that shit

Blue cheese. Which is a shame since I love it so much. But it's similar to 's picture.