Jollibee

What's with Filipinos treating Jollibee like it's the Second Coming? Is there something more to its cult status that I as a lowly Canuck can't into, or is it a pile of crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

ny.eater.com/2017/4/13/15248972/jollibee-woodside-filipino-chain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know but the mascot a cute. CUTE!

Wdym? Im from ph and we dont do that. We see that fast food chain as a family oriented restaurant. Kids here usually love the taste of food from there thats y parent bring their kids there.

Kinda same weight as West seeing peanut butter jelly as tasty. Children/parents usually conclude Jollibee as a good place to go to. "Kinda the usual"

The fact that they serve rice alone places in my favourites. Chicken and rice is so much better than chicken and chips imho.

>chips

food opinion discarded

>he enjoys skinny wet fries
Amerifats disgust me

pin0y pride
pacquiao >>>>> mayweather >>>>> mcgregor
it's FILIPINO not TAGALOG

asian beaners, man.

oi m8 oil 'av tha beef b'rg'r wew dun lad.

ny.eater.com/2017/4/13/15248972/jollibee-woodside-filipino-chain

Out with you, degenerate.

>American thinks he is the height of culinary expertise

Both aussies, kiwis and some euros say chips too.

you silly silly burgerboy.

I want to go to Phillipines and order lots of yum burgers but I don't want the people at customs to think I'm a sex tourist. What should I do?

I had it in LA and the only notable thing about it was the variety

filipinos only need this

S A R A P
A
R
A
P

spotted the Nigel

>implying image attached isn't the second coming

My folks always said that they just knew it for the sweet spaghetti. I went to a jollibee in VA beach once and honestly wasn't much to talk about? It was nice to get halo-halo, but that's nothing you can't find anywhere else that filipinos are based.

Ive never been, but the pictures on their website look fucking disgusting. especially that spaghetti.

Filipino '''spaghetti''' is degenerate.

Palabok is the superior Filipino noodle dish.

Made a thread about Jollibee a while back. Consensus was fried chicken + fiesta noodles + halo ice cream thing. Still haven't been, but I have nothing to do today and it's only 1 hr walk on foot. Could use the exercise desu.

oh man you must be a fucking loser.

Kenny Rogers roasters> Jollibee.

i went to the phillipines last year and ordered 30 yum burgers at jollibees, it made QUITE the scene

i was also in a poor region that barely sees white people so it was a real spectacle if u can imagine

Picture finding a better life in a country where McDonalds doesn't exist.

Sounds alright now, right? Picture living there for ten-fifteen years. Wouldn't you start craving a big mac?

That's what's up... especially considering so many Filipino immigrants wind up working fast food at some point.

how come pacquiao lost to mayweather then flip

>kiwis
a few million people
>aus
around 2/3 the population of fucking canada
>some euros
not euros anymore unless there are millions of primarily english speaking euros outside of the uk

Murricans have a population over 300mil, and not a hell of whole lot of them refer to them as chippies. Even as a leaf I can acknowledge you're outnumbered.

>somebody uses a .gif i made

i have one of these in my cupboard and i still haven't tried it
the hell does it taste like?

It's sour. I don't recommend it, though I will admit I like it when cooked with bangus (milkfish).

The point was more that he assumed it was a brit..

salt + citric acid + msg

gabagoo all around

>aussies
>kiwis
>having a culinary opinion
LOL

I'm seeing a lot of "First time Jolibee" suggested on youtube. i dont watch them, though

i will say their fried chicken is crispy, their secret sauce is great, and they have spaghetti. bread's kind of dry and cheese is pretty mealy though