I absolutely hate the taste of eggs

I absolutely hate the taste of eggs.
I eat everything, there's nothing on this planet that despises me as much as the taste of egg. Got to admit, I love the smell of every way you bake it, and everytime I get a chance I try it, over and over again but I can never love an egg as a lot of other people do.

Is there a way to train this, to make me like the taste of cooked egg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXPOHCsgWFw
thekitchn.com/how-to-boil-eggs-perfectly-every-time-video-202415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dunno man. I've eaten eggs for as long as I can remember. They've always tasted like pure ambrosia nourishment to me.

I can usually only eat eggs if I have them on a sandwich paired with a meat (bacon,sausage,ham etc).

then why not just the egg? pretty much taste the same right?

>185▶
> (You)
>then why not just the egg? pretty much taste the same right?

no idea it freaks me out to eat an egg by itself. I feel the meat covers up some of the egg taste just enough to make it enjoyable.

>no idea it freaks me out to eat an egg by itself
lol why? I can literally sit down and eat a dozen scrambled eggs just by themselves. They're so good.

eggs are directly related to the quality of the chicken. cheap ass eggs are cheap for a reason. Expensive supermarket eggs like Egg-Land aren't much better. Generally the best eggs are from people who own a small chicken coop and you buy on the side of the road for 12/$3

These are good tips

I'm the opposite, I love the taste of eggs but not the smell.

I thought they only smelled weird when you hard boiled them.

just had 2 tasty egg sandwiches, my nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXPOHCsgWFw

Cook them with butter instead of oil if you want some extra taste
>inb4 fatty

>egg whites are disgusting
>egg yolks are delicious

the worst dilemma

Guy Fieri, don't you have a show to do?

This. I never notice an obnoxious smell when scrambling, frying or poaching but someone peeling a hardboiled egg makes me retch. Smells like a fart after drinking beer all night on a belly full of beans and sauerkraut. I still eat hardboiled eggs though.

>make me like the taste of cooked egg
more salt

Wait a minute that picture...

I used to hate eggs with a passion. Try starting with a fried egg with lots of salt and pepper. Make sure it's really done, as it kills the egg flavor. Eat it with fried bacon/spam/ham and it goes down very easy.

After the first few eggs, you can try other ways. I still don't really like hard boiled, but I can at least eat them without gagging.

How do I make my eggs like that?

The taste of egg despises you? What did you do to it?

I am the opposite

thekitchn.com/how-to-boil-eggs-perfectly-every-time-video-202415

I'm the same way as you, but I hate the smell too. Always smelled and tasted likd rancid farts and sulfur to me.

It's probably because you're buying cheap eggs, OP. Cheap eggs have a terrible slimy/Sulphur taste. Get some range free, hippie-certified eggs and you might like em.