How badly would I fuck Wendys if I did this?

How badly would I fuck Wendys if I did this?

>Dear Corporate Wendys,
>I wish to warn you that your franchise on xxxxxx is gaming your drive through policies to better their numbers. The last six times I visited I was asked to 'pull up' before my food was ready. As I understand it this goes against your policy and your managers are trying togame you for rewards. Just a heads up. A concerned guest.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

explain

I think you have been away from personal contact for too long.

They do that to get people behind you through the drive thru faster, retard. It's not "gaming the drive through policies," it's increasing throughput as they can start cooking the orders for the people behind you earlier.

This thread is uncomfortably awkward.

this is literally how every drive through has always operated ever. the only time this could be a violation of service is when they actually have both windows running, which most places don't even have anymore.

Technically they do it to increase their numbers

Most drivethru windows have a sensor loop in the pavement that detects a car in the lane. As a counterpart to this, when a car is detected it starts a timer that tracks the length of service at each stage, from order, to payment, to pickup.
Asking you to drive ahead is somewhat of a way to game the system, by getting you off the sensor loops and stopping the clock.
As for ketchup, you gotta ask for that anymore. It's a mother may I kinda deal, vs in the past where you got more ketchup by weight than meat on your burgers. Franchise owners figured out that was a quick way to cut down on costs is inventory control of condiments.

Nothing would happen except a form letter response to you with some chintzy coupon in it. Then what ever poor schmuck sitting in some central Wendy's building going through hot tips like yours would move on to the next of a thousand autistic complaints.

I bet youre one of them people who makes a big scene in public when a miserable minimum wage worker makes a human mistake and you didnt get your way..... wait a minute...
Ps. Ive been the person who gets treated like shit by the douchebag customer. Most of us have. Its hard to wear a smile to your shitty job that you hate, to deal with people that you hate. With that id like to express how appreciative I am of nice people. If one nice person thanks me or doesnt hassle me, it makes up for a hundred asshole customers before

[citation needed] on that censor thing

No they do it because that way they stagger cooking orders, you gigantic fucktard.
Go ahead and send them an email about it, you'll get told exactly the same.

Literally incorrect.
The timer loop is from when the order button is finished to when they are given their food, it's not "How long they were sat parked at the order speaker"

How retarded are you?

>Leans into mic
Wrong.

Just go into incogneto mode and repetedly click on wendys adds if you want to spite them. They pay per click on adds.

You're not fucking Wendy's. At worst you're fucking ONE assistant manager at ONE Wendy's, and at worst they're getting reprimanded.

>Leans into mic
Wrong.

How retarded are YOU? Do you understand what the OP means by "pull up"? He means when they ask you to drive out of the drive-thru and wait in the parking lot, and they bring the order out to you.

Your car trips the sensor and to the drive-thru timer your order has been completed, which lowers their average time per customer.

>He means when they ask you to drive out of the drive-thru and wait in the parking lot

What? This never happens. They ask you to pull up to the window.

If you people think this is bad, trust me when I tell you, it's nothing. I work in a hotel and my managers make fake reservations just so we'll hit an occupancy quota so corporate will reimburse them more money for guests staying on points. They then CXL and write off the fake res as no card no shows after.

Against corp policy? Almost certainly. Does *fucking everyone* do it? Again, almost certainly.

You're obviously an autistic fucktard, so just go out and satisfy your weird fantasy, it's not really going to effect them so if it makes you happy it's at least doing something positive for someone.

Literally the only establishment that does this is McD's

>
>>He means when they ask you to drive out of the drive-thru and wait in the parking lot
>
>What? This never happens. They ask you to pull up to the window.

Nope shit happens constantly, I report it every time to fuck them over. I'm not going to be a means for these people to jew the average man.

Perhaps if your fat ass didn't order half the menu they wouldn't ask your autistic landwhale ass to go sit in the lot so they can process your depression meal.

You probably ask for some stupid shit like saltless fries, which makes you a problem customer and your order is deprioritized to serve other people. Your order gets given to the new guy while you sit in the parkinglot angrily contemplating calling wendy's corporate on a tibettan autism research switching station.

Lmao or you could just not be a fragile little faggot

I wish reditors wouldn't post here. They always post the most boring things

>I'm not going to be a means for these people to jew the average man.
You might want to see a therapist. Delusions of persecution are a sign of mental illness.

>tibettan autism research switching station.
Well played. Reading this made my morning.

Reading this made me realize that even though April is autism awareness month, some people struggle with it everyday. Also, alliteration-wise, autism month should have been August. #Sad

so now you understand the purpose of the thread well done

you thought this post was funny

It'd probs get him a few up votes on his native subreddit

>>Dear Corporate Wendys,
>I am a faggot and you should fugg my boipucci

Wow OP I don't really know what to say. I don't really want to make fun of you because I know you are brain damaged and are living in moms basement. If you want go service certainly do not eat at ANY fast food shit restaurant. I think your post has to be bait or your about 16. If not kys now for you stupid idea.
Oh and thanks for adding to my cringe folder.

>trying to game the corporate system
>average man

Pick one

You really need to make some friends man

Literally the only metric besides total sales corporate can measure is drive thru times. Bonuses are tied directly to how fast they get people through the drive thru. When you pull up they can mark the order as complete.

what happens if i refuse to pull forward?

We do that shit so that the person behind you doesn't have to wait 3 minutes for your chicken to be done when I have their frosty done and in my hand right now. Literally all that will happen if you were to send that in would be that the store manager would be told that there were some complaints about the drive through and that they would have to do a better job. No punishment, no big deal, just another note they'll save to bring up if anyone wants a raise or promotion.
I hate customers who act like they know how to run a business better than the people who actually work in the business, despite having no experience in said business.

They tell you "ok" and give you your food when it's done, then talk shit about you when you leave because you made other people wait longer for their orders just because you were being a dick.

Are you gaming me my man?

Im sure your message would be discarded. They arent retards. They know that this happens.
More importantly, why is this even a thing that is on your list of priorities? Whats going on in your life, OP?

Never change, Veeky Forums.

This. Your shits all retarded, son.

don't listen to these faggots
it pisses me off when they do this, and i know they do it just to lower their service time average
if there's a problem with my order, they don't stick around and see if everything is ok, i have to go inside now to fix their fuck up

This sounds like something somebody who goes by the name James (not jim) would do

>What? This never happens.
you're wrong. the only place i can think of that this never happened to me was CFA. That said, I don't get all pissy and start snitching about it.

>effect

I send out these letters all the time OP. I encourage friends and family to send them out as well when this happens to themm Maybe if the workers did a better job, they wouldn't have to receive this criticism. But I guess that explains why they are working at McDonald's

OP, this is EXACTLY why I do not go to about 4 different fast food places in my city anymore. No more Church's, Wendy's, McDonald's or Rallys. I will not pull up.

If you write to them, mention why you will NEVER go there anymore. Remind them that you feel safest when you are directly in front of their window where you car blocks anyone from approaching you and where there are cameras, not in a parked car with your window down where any random can approach you, while people try to maneuver behind you, possibly clipping their car, or being annoyed, etc. And, when you are told to park it, it feels rude.