What is your favourite fast food, Veeky Forums?

What is your favourite fast food, Veeky Forums?

Power ranking:

1. Chicken treat
2. Hungry jacks
3. Mcdonalds
4. Red Rooster

20. Oporto

If you've never had chicken treat you should just kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

chickentreat.com.au/locations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brodies is best

> people who genuinely think Nandos is good
it's fucking overpriced bullshit

long john silvers

>hi strayas I'm on the other side of the world working overnight

1. Arby's
2. Burger King
3. McDonald's
4. Long John silvers
5. Taco hell

western australians are subhuman

1. Kingsleys (all non-ACT plebs may as well start their lists at number 2)
2. Grill'd
3. McDonalds
4. Oporto
5. Crust
6. Red rooster
7. KFC
8. Hungry Jack's

Am I missing anything lads?

>If you've never had chicken treat you should just kill yourself

It's not in VIC or NSW.

You're a dumb faggot. Although I'll agree the burgers and wraps are overpriced.

>Chicken Treat
Why the fuck doesn't the ACT have this??

Also Red Rooster is 1000x better than HJ and McDicks

Anyways the top 5 fast foods would be
>Red Rooster
>KFC
>Crust Pizza
>Kingsley's
>McDonalds

Nandos, Dominos and Pizza Hut are the only Aussie fast food franchises I notice not on your list.

I'm not sure I'd consider Pizza Hut food anymore though. It's fucking terrible now.

>Also Red Rooster is 1000x better than HJ and McDicks

Pleb opinions. Now that barbecue chooks are like $7 from Woolies they're pretty much redundant. They don't really offer anything else there to separate them from the pack.

Every now and again when I'm hungover I get the craving for one of their soggy rooster rolls and the chicken strips but otherwise I never go there.

Not OP but I just checked out what Chicken Treat was and it's stores are only located in W.A/ QLD

chickentreat.com.au/locations

It really depends on the store, I have tried some shit-tier red rooster before but the one in my local area has been making superb crispy chicken and their chips are always seasoned to perfection.

1.Wendys
2. Harveys
3. Taco bell
4. Arbys
20. Burger king

I didn't know they were in Queensland. Thought I could get some next time I flew up to see mum but I just checked and they don't even have restaurants in Brisbane. They're all out in fucking woop woop. What the fuck?

Also Guzman Y Gomez but they only seem to be in shopping centre food courts. Had a pulled pork burrito before Force Awakens. Was pretty good. Not at all disappointing like the movie.

Anyone had Schnitz? They seem to be popping up all over the place but everyone I speak to says better off getting a parma from your local pub.

Haven't they changed their name now?

I used to love a mustard and ketchup hotdog with a flake shake but it must be at least 12 years since I've bought anything from there.

They're good. Like actually really good

Really? You're the first person I've heard say that although I guess they couldn't keep popping up if people weren't eating there.

No still wendy's, why is fast food so ordinary and basic? bacon, grilled onion and omelette as the only extras?

>why is fast food so ordinary and basic in australia?

Yeah. Like I wouldn't compare it to a pub style parma thing since it's different, but they're great at schnitzel sandwiches/burgers. Their chips are great as well, thick cut with good amount of celery salt

1. Kangaroo Jacks
2. Bogan's Luckypot
3. Ripper Chow
4. Ute Thru Fast Gobble

Get a load of this smart arse cunt

He's probably American and has never tried food that wasn't overloaded with sugar, salt and fat.

I like teasing you cunts down south. WAY south. I'm Canadian, just being a twat.

>I'm Canadian, just being a twat.

You didn't need to include that last part. It's implied by default from the first part

OH, ok.. mate.

Get in there every 5/5 for cheap burritos
So good

No

West Coast better knock out Port next week otherwise you're good for nothing.

t. Cuckbournefag who goes for Lions

Chicken treat, faggot

If you like RR, chicken treat will blow your taste buds

Dominos is fucking terrible now

Uh well clearly you should kill yourself then

Chooks from woolies and Coles don't taste anything like chicken treat, but it sounds like you live in a shitty state and have never travelled to try the best bbq chicken in the country, wow what a fucking pleb

This is an Australian thread fuck off with your cancer high fructose fast food

I thought you were all alcoholics like Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson. Are you all on the hose?

This is a food thread, take your faggotry football wet dreams elsewhere

Do the Socceroos wear Underoos?

Australian fast food is a joke just like that cultureless shithole country

>Dominos is fucking terrible now
Agreed, they never put on enough cheese and toppings forcing you to pay more to have extra toppings and their chicken wings are severely under cooked and too soggy, fucking disgusting, even pizza hut is now better than dominos and pizza hut is shit.

>Being a low test numale that can't appreciate sports

You've been here with the passport you've never had, have you?

this

also chicken treat is shit, that's why it isn't in the relevant states

>wow I'm a faggot who has never left my state wow guys I must be cool, fuck low cost airfares

Kebabistan in Copenhagen

>Flying to a state famed for wonderful quality of fresh seafood
>Eat chicken takeout

Who's the real faggot here?

>wow I'm a faggot who goes interstate for the sole purpose of eating local chicken shop quality chicken, but at a chain instead of at a local chicken shop
western "australians" are subhuman

1. Hardee's
2. McDonalds
3. Pizza Hut
4. KFC
5. Burger King

Saved lol

Good shit, a little expensive but it will fill you up, plus they sell booze.

Good, very over priced though. Their chips are godly but it's like $4 for half a potatoes worth.

>inb4 Mc Chicken

Yeah those chips are fantastic, never had a bad batch, and their sauces are decent as well. The only other one that comes close is Yo My Goodness.

Lord of the fries anyone?

elite thread
based chicken treat
west australia best australia
who else here based fucking IGGS?

This is not an American thread you fat cunt

What's IGGS? I agree with everything else you said

This thread and this website is property of USA

Does fast food make you stupid or do stupid people mostly post in fast food threads? Look at the morons in this fucking thread, the median IQ is lower than the image count.

Looks like the dregs of America are still awake

>the dregs
What else do you expect in a fast food thread?

da west coast iggles matey

POST YFW DA IGGLES WIN DA PREMIERS HIP

Fuck off cunt Oporto is great