What would you add to this hot dog, Veeky Forums?

What would you add to this hot dog, Veeky Forums?

Fried onions and ketchup

ENGLISH mustard
sour cream
onions
relish
chili sauce

Done

raw diced onions
mustard
green relish

also the buns need toasting

Nothing. Plain hotdogs are top notch already.

I'd shove it up my asshole to give it a nice nutty hint you know what I'm saying then I'd kill some niggers and faggots has the kikes race war now

Caramelised onions, rocket, brie

>Done
kek

Dijon
Diced onion
Kraut if I'm in the mood for it.

Replace the meat with something better.
Raw onion and maybe some horseradish mustard.

Hot mustard and fried onion
And toast that bun you plebian

cheap chili and shredded cheese

animal semen

ketchup, mustard, fried and raw onions, bread and butter pickles

some heat to the bun and hot dog to brown it a little bit then some ketchup and celery salt and fried onions

French's yellow mustard and that's it

English mustard
Fried onions
Fried mushrooms
Sauerkraut

Avocado, tomato, homemade mayo

As opposed to green mustard, stupid fucking Amerilard

add some caramelized onions and chives and this is the best hotdog objectively

What is that hot dog shiny?

You have good taste user.

A bullet.

Nutella

croutons

first id fry the bun in butter and then id add some strawbeery jam and some swiss cheese
wala monte christo

*strawberry
*Monte Cristo

ketchup

I'd make it a czech-style hotdog in the first place
then I'd add some mustard

forgot pic

My foot in your ass, because boiled Hotdogs are a sin against nature. Grill that shit

sauerkraut and mustard

nothing. hot dogs are good just the way they are boi

nothing. looks beautiful the way it is

Chili (actual chili, not that sauce shit)
Shredded cheddar
Mustard under the dog
Fritos on the side with all of the above piled on it, too

Sauerkraut, mustard, onions, black pepper.

My man. Forgot the remoulade tho

>wala

a better bun

two all beef patties, special, sauce, lettuce I wnt to fucking die I hate my life and am trying to drink myself to death why wont I fucking die

There's also brown, golden, and green mustard.
Retard.

Despite the fact that with a good sausage and a good bun and maybe a dab of nice mustard that would probably taste pretty good I still think you are a pretentious douche-bag.

You kinda remind me of the guy who wrote this

"Personally, a good chocolate let's you taste the chocolate, and not additives.

Anything under 40% cocoa is candy tier. (Not bad, but not "good" chocolate.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's mixed, the smoother the constancy), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the chocolate... Except sometimes chilli)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the chocolate. The only bite you should take is from the bar.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of cocoa film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone."

I would deposit it in a recycling recepticle.

You speak da tru tru.

Nothing, you fucking pleb. How could you possibly ruin the delicious, delicate flavor of that glorious dog with condiments?

I like your moxy

sauerkraut, mustard, nyc style onions

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare, and I have over 300 confirmed dishes. I am trained in monkey cooking and I’m the top sous-chef in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another faggot. I will wipe you the fuck out with flavor the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with showing that hot dog to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cooks across the USA and your mouth is being traced right now so you better prepare for the flavor train, maggot. The train that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taste buds. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be cooking anywhere, anytime, and I can make you a hot dog in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in food combat, but I have access to the entire single kitchen of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable excuse of a hot dog off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking sausage fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit flavor all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking gay, kiddo.

Some raw spaghetti for that extra crunch.

Do americans boil sausages too or just shitty pig anus sausages?

Mustard
Relish
Sport Peppers
Onions
Pickle

Mustard and siracha sauce.

>diced raw onion
>spicy mustard
>chili
>cheese

>not raw onion and mustard
what THE FUCK is wrong with you?????

yes we only boil sausages and hot dogs. we don't know what grills, smokers, or flat tops are unfortunately.

threw that "bread" away; take proper one: sauerteig,
just boil the "sausage".
some salty+acid relish – mango
tomato püree
some veggi(steamed karrot, dunno)

Surely you're trying to speak English.

Coney Island sauce and mustard.

Preferably Detroit style, but I'm from Flint so I like that every now and then.

It's undercooked and the bun is fucking raw.

I would heat two allclad pans to medium, butter both and cook small diced onions in one, and the hotdog in the other. id open a can of hormel nobeans chili, and when the onions had browned, i would empty 1/3 of the can into the pan, then put the hotdog bun on to brown in the other pan. when both were ready, id put some shredded cheddar on the chili, not stirring, and let it melt before i scooped it off with a spatula and put it on the bunned dog.

When this user says drivel like this, he speaks for his own garbage flyover state or trailer park community.
Here in Massachusetts, and in my home state of Alabama, we know goddamn well what a skillet is and how to get a golden sear, so you can fuck off back to whatever particular hellhole you're from.

fire

t. someone from europe