How sharp do you like your cheddar?

How sharp do you like your cheddar?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-16/the-parmesan-cheese-you-sprinkle-on-your-penne-could-be-wood
youtube.com/watch?v=WLMw9SPcFBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Columbine sharp

Driven before the lamentations of its women

Enough to fucking cut my wrists in bliss

1000 times folded over

I wish I could find strong cheese with high moisture. Crumbly cheese that just falls apart when you slice it is the worst.

Sharp enough that it can cut a tomato into micrometer slices.

I prefer Colby jack

Do Americans really eat this?

I don't know about every American, but this American sure does. It's cash, but then again I'm not a fan of strong cheese either. I personally prefer mild cheese. I also love provolone, Swiss and motz

I'm just busting your balls man. I'm American myself and I enjoy colby jack sometimes.

It's all good friend i come to Veeky Forums for the ball busting banter

As sharp as the edge of my nippon steel katana

I like it sharp, but I will settle for medium.
Three of the nearest grocery stores to me carry ONLY MILD. what the fuck is this bullshit? Three different sizes, two or three different brands of fuckign MILD cheddar. I want to burn the place to the fuckign ground.

really sharp
I like my cheese to have a strong taste

For cheese sauces or just as a topping I want it to be very sharp with a strong flavor. For a cheese sandwich, mild is better, otherwise it's too salty and overpowering to be the main component.

I prefer it whiter than a vampire viking and sharper than a neckbeard's edgiest Christian joke. As for serving it, nothing beats putting a slice on a whole wheat cracker underneath a freshly grilled slice of Polish sausage.

apparently that's what people like the most in your area
grow up and deal with it

I've never had a cheddar that was too sharp. Too mild though is disgusting. If I want mild cheese I will eat some gouda.
Mind, the vintage gouda is pretty strong tbph. Tasty if you can find it.

Sharp enough to have calcium lactate crystals growing in it.

My usual is Davidstow Cornish Crackler, but for a cheeseboard special occasion I break out this one - Snowdonia's Black Bomber.

It's a bit much, honestly.

Still mooing.

Sharp enough to make a prison shank. No more. No less.

This.
Try a Grafton 4 year old. Crystals galore

Extra

i like it to shred my asshole on the way out

i like cheese as much as the next guy but cheesefags need to be genocided

>No Artificial Growth Hormones
Is the industry so fucked they use this as a selling point?

I know Tillamook's 3 year is pretty good too..

>pasteurized 'cheese'

More like customers are so misinformed they use that as a selling point.

Sorry. I flunked out of Elitist Academy and accidentally answered OP's question honestly. I'll continue to sit in my corner; quietly eating food that tastes good to me.

I hate sharp cheeses

remember you gotta stay one step ahead if you want to be the best, boys

I have to tell you as someone from Europe who has eaten my fair share of amazing Cheeses, Tillamook is pretty damn good for a mass produced cheese. It's not going to be the same quality as some locally produced small batch maker that you pay out of your ass for in a local farmers market but it's really good cheese.

I've been to their factory and they had the best, creamiest ice cream I've ever eaten.

I actually prefer mine dull.

when i put some of it on my tongue i want it to feel like my forehead is splitting open

When I'm grilling or melting it in some way, medium. In all other applications sharp

i've been to their factory too user, im glad you enjoy their cheese cause for locals tillamook is a big deal.

I have a pound of shredded cheese, but don't know what to do with it!

insert it into your urethra

Mild cheddar is like orange milk

if I am going to have cheddar, it better be sharp.

What the duck isyour problem, you piece of human garbage?

Like razorwire across my tongue.

But seriously, I like it old and sour, like my women.

>asks about cheddar
>posts photo of red leicester

I won't be drawn into your game of ninth dimensional trolling user

the guitars on abyssic hate's suicidal emotions sharp

I don't understand mild and medium cheddar. Who buys it? Is it ever better than sharp?

Maybe it melts better, or is texturally better in sauce/soup. I dunno.

Cheddar should be either sharp or extra sharp. It's that bite that makes it cheddar.

Colby jack is also a phenomenal cheese, but mild cheddar was a mistake and has no use.

>american "cheese"

>Colby jack is also a phenomenal cheese
Go away trip fag. No one is interested in your pasteurized cheese product.

>Is it ever better than sharp?
For a plain cheese sandwich or something similar where it's the main component, yes. Sharper cheeses get to be too salty.

>be American
>eat wood pulp
>call it cheese
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-16/the-parmesan-cheese-you-sprinkle-on-your-penne-could-be-wood

>How sharp
Cutting edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLMw9SPcFBI

I've seen packs of ground meat labeled "gluten free"

People are just stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if 25% of america is functionally retarded

So THATS what makes my dubliner so crackly and delicious

Tillamook cheese factory in oregon is the coolest fucking place ever

Throw it in a bowl, melt it in the microwave, and weep while eating it with your hands and reflecting on what your life has become.

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

Previous post was 2 minutes before.

Not retarded, just gullible. Our educational system gives people a basic understanding of the world around them, enough to function and keep propping up the excellent. Any real education has to be acquired by oneself or at the college level, and the school system is such a drag a majority don't bother once they finish, and finishing isn't even that difficult. A person, at least before they changed the standards, could easily drop out at 16, acquire their GED within a month, begin working and enroll in a local community college; if they did well there, two more years at a decent university could follow and if they do really well a PhD or Master's isn't out of the question by the time they're in their early 20s.
Most people though, they just take the easy road and their dumbshit wives buy gluten free everything because herd mentality - they don't even google it.

People aren't usually dumb, except when they are.
It's mostly ignorance rather than stupidity. Ignorance is just the absence of knowledge, there is nothing wrong with it. It only becomes negative once you enter willful ignorance, where people refuse to learn despite the fact that they probably should.

I was actually buying my own Manchester the other day, and I'm looking at cotton sheets with different thread counts.
They were packaged that you couldn't feel the difference, and priced according to thread count within the same brand.
Shit like what you're referencing is much the same.
Maybe getting the higher thread count sheet is worth its weight in gold, maybe it's an incredibly unnoticeable difference and they jack the price through the ceiling just so dumb people pay 50% more for a 5% improvement.
I didn't know until I came to know.
I didn't know a thing about car makes or models or maintenance until well into my 20s. Then I got a car and I scratched the surface and I have knowledge of how components work down to the desired chemical makeup of the parts.
But for example without going through multiple cars or working on them I remain ignorant of the value, both monetary and practicable; of said components.

Typically skinny people don't have a clue of how to lose weight, and fat people have no idea of how to gain muscle mass.
Cooking a perfect steak isn't hard, but my mother has no fucking clue about how to do such a thing because she grew up with her mother tossing everything into boiling water for two hours. We can bake around as well as one another, but she remembers the ratios and I don't.

Cold Steel the fucking hedgehog my man.

Cougar Gold Sharp cheddar

this sharp

Fucking yes, I live in the UK and black bomber is the dopest shit ever.

paintful

I wish my cheddar was a bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Extra

I tried this really strong kind at Walmart once called brey.

So sharp that it puts a tuxedo to shame.