I was served this a while ago at an old-school red sauce place

I was served this a while ago at an old-school red sauce place.

Do you think that sausage is safe to eat?

Yes.

Upton Sinclair says no.

perfectly normal color for a sausage

Looks fine; what's a red sauce place?

Polish sausage maybe

>tfw actually polish here
lmao
what does american sausage look like then?

Classic, down-to-earth Italian-American restaurant.

I wouldn't eat rare pork but I won't stop you

Well usually pasta is served with Italian sausage.

Genuine question here. I'm an amerilard and never eaten at an Italian "red sauce" restaurant but is that typical of what you would find at one and people pay money for? It looks like what I might have whipped up when I was in middle school, tbqh. If I were served that I'd walk out.

That dish screams of flyover

wait, are you tryna tell me pasta and sauce is actually not a difficult thing to make and only retards would pay money for it?
come on dude use your head

OBSESSED

What kind of faggy name is Upton?

this looks like it was cooked by an imbecile

i wouldn't eat any of this disgusting mess desu familia

That sumo is probably healthier than anyone posting here.

nothing much what's upton with you

That looks like something I could have cooked for myself, in less time, and less money

What does that have to do with the question asked?

Nothing, but it has to do with your thread as a whole

There's no reason anybody should be excused for serving that pile of shit, simply because they're a small business and don't have Michelin stars. A home cook should be able to do better than that.

I don't usually order pasta when I go out, but if I did, I'd expect it to at least be made well. That sauce looks watery as shit and bland, not remotely sticking to the improperly cooked shells (who the fuck serves shells with ragu anyway), with hunk of grey, un-seared meat just thrown in. Not a hint of any herb or vegetable in there either.

Now imagine not saying a great ragu is difficult or challenging, but I would at least feel like I was paying for somebody's time and effort and getting something delicious at the end.