What should my buddy eat to desensitise himself to eating pussy

What should my buddy eat to desensitise himself to eating pussy.

tuna?

Limburger cheese and salt water

How about you take a bath?

pretty sure salt water makes you vomit and fucks up your electrolytes.

nice try though

Dude must have gotten some rank puss. Remeber this mantra, young one:

>If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin'
>If it tastes like trout, get the fuck out

milk and pennies, duh

If you can taste anything, something's wrong. Good pussy should smell a bit musky but taste like practically nothing, maybe a little like sweat. Lots and lots of sweat. Try breathing through your mouth.

Don't do this you'll blow queefs into her. Breath through the nose. Don't neglect the clit, but don't overstimulate it. Work your chin into the action as much as your tongue.

God damn this thread is reminding me how much I fucking love eating pussy.

No shit. Swish it in your mouth for the taste, you dumb faggot.

so, why did she do it in the first place?

let him eat ur ass a few times.

is nibbling good?

No man, you have to focus on the clit primarily. The reason you breath in through your mouth is because your mouth should be above her vagina. You want to use the broad of your tongue in a stroke and then focus in as you move along to the tip of your togue. Fucking around with the actual vagina is basically foreplay, and breathing through your nose basically puts you in a position to suffocate when she cums. Even if she doesn't try to wrap her legs around your head she should still squeeze her thighs together pretty tight and lock you in place for a few seconds.

You're right about the chin though, broader strokes with the neck and chin are better than using your tongue because you won't get as tired. Use your tongue if she locks your head. Eating pussy is a lot like sexual combat.

Dick

If she bathes you don't have to

This thread makes me want to vomit. What kind of man knowingly puts their mouth on something that filthy? Why not just go take a mouthful of septic tank effluent?

Because your mom likes it. Be a team player, champ.

I guess it does depend on the girl a lot. The best advice is to listen to her, the noises she makes and when she tells you to stop or keep going. Frankly I think it's hot as fuck when I have to hold my breath for a little.

cooch tastes like salty nickels

sometimes when i'm lonely i'll take a pickle and cut a slit in it lengthwise. Then i take a few pennies and put them in the slit. Next i take warm milk and salt and pour a little in the cut over the pennies. Then put the whole thing up to my face and rub my tongue up and down the slit and slurp the salty milk while masturbating

heh heh, something tells me he'd prefer that

He should probably be honest with himself and just suck dick instead. I don't mean that to be cheeky, if a guy is put off by a woman's smell or taste if she's clean, he's probably gay and just doesn't realize/accept it because of stigma or whatever. No judging the dude, but the sooner he just goes for what he really wants, the better.

>buddy
Easy, hit something very spicy, it numbs your senses, and then you can dig right in.

>Work your chin into the action
Don't forget to be very well shaved, I caused some discomfort with my stubble.

My girl hates to receive oral but loves to suck mu dick. She loves getting pounded. Thats the only way she orgasms. Her whole body starts spazing out when she orgasms after a good pounding.

I fucking threw up reading this thread. Women make me absolutely sick. You guys are licking her pisshole, the place where that derelict monster sheds dead eggs and uterine lining from on a monthly basis. Fucking makes me fucking sick.

You wot m8

You and your buddies are goobers

is that way

>take a huge swig of listerine
>go downtown
>blow listerine up her twat as hard as you can
gets her drunk instantly she'll love it and be minty fresh
trust me

>I fucking threw up reading this thread. Women make me absolutely sick. You guys are licking her pisshole, the place where that derelict monster sheds dead eggs and uterine lining from on a monthly basis. Fucking makes me fucking sick.
Well, now I'm going to read this thread. Thanks, mate.

>a fucking /b/ tier thread on a cooking board
>your relevant comments belong on another /b/ tier board

Fuck off, cunt licker.

not OP, but the first girl i went down on was beyond fishy. her pussy smelled like the fat kid in gym's b.o. i could barely manage a tentative lick before noping out

I heard it as...
If it smells like fish, what a dish.
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

This. Tell him to keep sucking dick until he becomes a man.

give your buddy a little handy, nothing gay if its just your bro

>tuna
What kind of nasty pussy you eatin son?

Went down on my girlfriend two weeks ago, tasted a little blood, but didn't think much of it. Fucked her 10 minutes later, my dick looked like Carrie on the stage. It cleaned up fine.

dont worry about who the fuck i am, i'm right in the middle of your shit so what the fuck