Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/what-is-fusilli-995688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, I too hate that one
penne is so mych better it's not even funny

no it's pretty funny

>rotini
ma come parli
Anyway if you cant solve those problems you lack the basic cooking ability to notice the insane amount of mistakes you are doing
Buy some lifelong amount of ramen and go with that

>rolls off fork
You should probably get check for the tism lad. Your supposed to poke your food with a fork, not scoop it up

it's a casual filter, sorry you're not skilled enough

Rotini is my favorite. It's bite size but hearty, very versatile and satisfying to eat.
None of those things are even true OP, are you eating it raw or something?

>>>>impervious to being stabbed by fork

in what world do you live in that penne is easier to fork than rotini

>>/autism/

none of those are true, especially the sauce sticking part. consult a physio for hand-eye coordination problems

They're easy to fork but in your case you might just want to shovel them up with a spoon.

literally zero reading comprehension

you mean accompaniment when you're talking about the sauce not sticking to it right?

Accoutrements would refer to the equipment/apparatus you're using to eat said food, e.g. a fork and a plate

If you're trying to sound like a food snob, atleast be correct with your usage of said words.

um, have you tried cooking it?

>>>>>>impervious to being stabbed by fork

my face when the noodle is too tanky

those are fusilli tho

do you even know how to read

do you even know how to eat?

>>rolls off fork
why are you scooping with a fork you gay retard?
>>impervious to being stabbed by fork
wrong
>>sauce doesn't stick to it
stop rinsing your fucking pasta idiot
>>other accoutrements don't stick to it
see above

kill yourself

>living with cerebral palsy: the post
what kind of noodle wristed fag can't spear a rotini with a fork?
also that corkscrew is the best for sauce retention , learn some basic physics

You are overcooking your pasta.

wtf

This image makes no sense. The delivery guy is not the one making the pizza and the pizza maker would not give 2 shits about the delivery cuck not getting tipped. Clearly this is about something other than tipping.

>>>>If your job doesn't pay you enough, you should find a better job.

Schoollunchpasta.jpg

Hated that shit.

>the physical properties of rotini make it difficult to pick up with a fork
>if you can't solve this you're cooking it wrong
I'm sorry I can't change the fucking laws of physics by boiling pasta

>rolls off fork
>impervious to being stabbed by fork
>sauce doesn't stick to it
>other accoutrements don't stick to it

you mispelled penne you fucking cuck

Servers make enough money because other people tip. You are a parasite. But if you insist on eating out you should certainly make it clear before the meal is served that you do not intend to tip. That being said the tip system is crap and should be against the law.

If people didn't tip, restauranteurs would be required to pay them normal wages, like they do in every single other country.

Get a better fucking job instead of panhandling you bottom feeding parasite

>penne
Dude you can stab them just fine and if push comes to shove the just slip the tines of your fork in the holes

They are required to do that. It's federal law that if tips don't add up to them getting the regular minimum wage then their employer has to pay the difference.

Yeah I know.

Ah, I misunderstood your post. My apologies, I see now.

>being so poor that tipping on meals causes you to sperg out

rotini is best you mong

penne is the worst pasta i have ever had the displeasure of eating, the texture is just off and id rather eat farfalle which is also terrible

best pasta coming through, don't even try to argue

I thought about it and I actually agree, the only thing rotini appears to be good for is supermarket deli pasta salad, aka shit.

I love watching poverty talk amongst itself. You just sound so.. outhouse.

Don't use a plastic fork you hobo. I love rotini. It's the best shape. You get that melted cheese in there and each and every groove captures it and fills with the cheese. Christ it's orgasmic.

these people live in trailer parks. Move along, don't make eye contact.

You just poke a fork prong through the hole in the middle, good for kids or autists who can't handle roti.

>>rolls off fork
stab it then
W R O N G
>>sauce doesn't stick to it
W R O N G
>>other accoutrements don't stick to it
W R O N G

maybe buy better quality and dont rinse the starch off your noodles after cooking them you fucking plebeian

fuck off

the form is good for pesto, or aglio olio, or alle erbe, or cacio pepe

Just tilt the bowl and shovel it into your mouth like God intended.

I'm completely serious.

That only goes in soup you dumb nigger

>Conchiglie

When it fires unexpected sauce down the back of your throat that is unquestionably hotter than the core of the sun

>>>rolls off fork
>stab it then
Precisely, the secret to stabbing them is to aim precisely at individal noodles. YOu can't just stab your fork in the middle of a heap and hope you will get some of them.

>Fusilli may also be known as Rotini in the United States

I'm disgusted

The pasta industry tried to distance themselves from the fusilli name in America after a Seinfeld episode involved fusilli getting jammed into George's dad's ass.

>tfw no Fusilli Jerry

Spaghetti?
I'm fine with most types so long as they aren't animal/alphabets but spaghetti is the worse.
I've refused to eat it since I was 11 and realised that it was pleb tier since I'm such a contrarian and pretentious pseud.

What is so hard about spaghetti. Just wrap a big glob of it around the fork and bite in. It's very satisfying.

I can taste that disgusting sauce just by looking at the pic.

Penne is literally the best you fucking degenerate what is wrong with you

Even if I dont tip, your service should be quality you swine.

Casarecce is utter bullshit. There's a reason you haven't heard of it.

bow ties dont make much sense. You have to stab them individually.

pasta power rankings

god tier
bucatini, spaghettini

high tier
spaghetti

low tier
filled pastas, fettucini

shit tier
literally anything else

>Casarecce
Can't be as bad as Zitoni. Zitoni are like a cross between Spaghetti and Makkaroni. Too long to eat in one bite, too stiff and too thick to be be stabbed and cut properly and if you try to wrap them round your fork like spaghetti they are so stiff that when you come to the tail end it whips about, sprays sauce everywhere and causes the whole thing to unspool from the fork again. Just thinking about makes me reee.

Best cut

Not bad. That's a weird way to cut basil though

Pretty standard actually. You roll the leafs then only cut once. Prevents them from discoloring due to abrasion.

>worst
>not farfalle

Farfalle is the best pasta. I love sticking my tongue in that little fold where the pasta is stuck together to make the folded shape. It’s still a little dry after being cooked. Takes me ages to eat farfalle as a result

You've never seen a chiffonade?

Linguini is rgeat

pappardelle is what its called

>But if you insist on eating out you should certainly make it clear before the meal is served that you do not intend to tip.

What kind of reverse logic is this? You may or may not deserve a tip, based on your performance. Are you going to purposefully deliver shitty service if I say I dont tip? I bet your boss would be proud for having such an employee.

It's surprising how many low IQ mouth breathers can't grasp how to eat spaghetti... or apparently rotini , penne or farafelle.

Just so you peasants are clear on this, >>linguini is unequivocally the best pasta.
Unless it's stuffed, in which case it's >>tortellini.

>I don't have the mental capacity or motor control to use a fork
>better blame the pasta
Kill yourself, mental midget.

Stop whining and just use chopsticks.

rotini is the most based pasta, penne is for children

it's called fusilli you pleb

You might prefer the mouthfeel of this shape

roastie detected.

Ah, I see you're a man who also prefers floppy things in their mouths. faggot

>spaghetti
>linguini
>angel hair
the long pastas are the worst

any short pasta is automatically great because you don't have to twirl your goddamn fork like a child for five minutes every time you want to take a bite.

>That being said the tip system is crap and should be against the law.
There are some people that would disagree. People with good to excellent people skills make damn good money from tips while mumbling, no-eye-contact autists make shit.

Yeah... nah. Learn how to use a fork and it's fixed.

On what sticks to rotini: it's great for mayo salad, and pressure cooker, that's it.

>it's called fusilli you pleb
Inform yourself: thespruce.com/what-is-fusilli-995688

tu vorresti insegnare a me cosa sono i fusilli?

Ce naiba mi-ai nenorocit spus despre mine, curvă mică? Știu eu am terminat partea de sus a clasei mele în Navy SEAL, și am fost implicat în numeroase raiduri secrete asupra Al-Qaida și am piљ 300 omoruri confirmate. Ei sunt instruiți în război gorilă și eu sunt lunetist la partea de sus de-a lungul armatei americane. Nu ești nimic pentru mine, dar numai pentru o altă țintă. Voi curăța penisul exact place de care nu au fost observate înainte de ш pe acest pământ, cuvintele mele, dracu '. Crezi că te puђ scapi cu a spune că rahatul la mine pe Internet? Gândiți-vă din nou, ticălosule. În timp ce vorbim eu sunt în contact rețeaua mea secretă de spioni din Statele Unite și IP-ul este urmărită în acest moment, astfel ш se pregătească mai bine pentru furtuna, larva. Furtuna care mătură departe un lucru mic patetic suna viata ta. Te dracului mort, băiete. Pot fi oriunde, în orice moment, și eu pot ucide în piљ 700 moduri, iar acest lucru ш numai cu mâinile. Nu numai că ele sunt pe larg instruiți în lupta fara arme, dar am acces la întregul arsenal al Statelor Unite Marine Corps și-l folosesc la maximum pentru a curăța fundul mizerabilă de pe fața continent, rahat. Dacă ai putea ști ce lovi cu piciorul diabolic comenteaza mic "inteligent" a fost de a rupe în jos pe tine, poate că ar fi a lua limba nenorocita. Dar nu ai putut, n-ai făcut, iar acum el plătește prețul, al naibii de idiot. Farђ furie rahat despre tine și te îneci în ea. Te dracului mort, băiete.

Si, cazzo, voglio che te ti informi. Voglio anca che va en mona.

>gorilla warfare in Romanian
Noice, saved.

>rotini
americans lmao

basato rumeno

you already know what the best pasta texture is.

>not using pasta to change physical properties of the current dimension

Weak ass nigga

Capelli d'angelo are great and it bugs me that my local store doesn't carry them anymore

se dixe, voria anca che te 'ndassi in mona
dio can, non ne becchi una, prima i fusilli e adesso sto veneto proprio alla cazzo.
terún, non freghi nessuno

Farfalle is #2, behind penne.

Domè lèxi ei caso dei link. Ia roba ca iore i ciama «rotini», ia NO XE i fusili, ia xe altra, intorxà. Fusili i xe fa daltro muò.
E semoià mio «veneto» in , go lasà fuger.

Not my fault your employer doesn't pay you enough and you have to beg people for more money, cucklord