Honest question

When was the last time you had pizza delivered to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pmq.com/December-2016/Pizza-Power-2017-A-State-of-the-Industry-Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

August 12th.

just hacked you OP, enjoy.

1996, in a hotel in San Antonio.

Once earlier this year when I didn't have a car for 3 months.

For the most part though I got delivery from the sushi place. No delivery fees and they delivered hot saki too bc they gave no fucks about the local liquor laws

A few days ago when my gf and I didn't feel like leaving the hotel to go get food

2 years ago.

All the delivery places near me are shit, and I stopped bothering.

I just drive to the local sandwich place or go to a sit-down Italian place little further out if I specifically want pizza.

About to order one right now.

I bike to the store and take out every time

that's the future pizza, OP asked the past pizza

Last month. Before that it had been a year or two

This is exactly the same for me.
It was a horrible delivery too. They didn't put one of those plastic stabilizers in the middle and it was really disheveled. They normally even put the plastic things for pickup (Jets)

Not since I was a little kid. I've never really seen the appeal. Either order online/call ahead and pick up a pie for take-out or just make your own from scratch or buy frozen. That said I found this:
pmq.com/December-2016/Pizza-Power-2017-A-State-of-the-Industry-Report
>Online ordering will likely overtake phone orders by the end of the decade

>As ordering online gets easier, experts say delivery will become a must-have for many restaurants—and not just pizzerias. A 2016 Morgan Stanley study found delivery is a $30B industry, but it has the potential to be worth more like $210B—the total amount currently spent on off-premise dining. Of that $30B figure, $11B in delivery orders are placed online, and nearly two-thirds of those online orders are for pizza.

>many pizzerias already struggle to keep up with demand, which is why third-party providers—such as UberEats, Eat24, DoorDash and Caviar—have emerged as new power players. Online retailer Amazon even jumped into the game last year and delivers food in cities like New York, Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Baltimore.

>Pizza Hut has renewed its focus on faster delivery and added a loyalty program tied to its mobile app. But it will have a hard time catching up with its rival, Domino’s. Domino’s multiplatform Anyware campaign lets customers order pizza from almost anywhere. Once they go online and set up a “Pizza Profile” (including name, address and credit card number) with their favorite “Easy Order” (say, a medium thin-crust with pepperoni and sausage), customers can text or tweet a pizza emoji ... pizza’s on the way.

>Domino’s ... has been tinkering with delivery robots in Australia and drone delivery in New Zealand. Meanwhile, the company’s flashy DXP “super-delivery” car, tricked out with a built-in warming oven and space for 80 pizzas, makes every trip a joyride for drivers at dozens of U.S. locations.

Last month I'm pretty sure.

August 16th. Papa John's had a deal for one specialty pizza and breadsticks for $15. Turned out to be $23.60 including the $3.50 tip.

How much do you guys usually tip the delivery driver?
Is it a dick move to tip $1?

Yes, that's a dick move. See the post above you. About tree fiddy is a good tip.

February 14th 2017

This is an extremely sketchy looking site

many years ago when i stopped falling for the tipping meme

last week, my car was in the shop

It's past now

christ that looks aweful

This is extremely poor bait

Tasted delicious tho

yeah it does look pretty bad, find a better pizza place

Investigate Pizzagate

notch pls

2 days back.

Shitty pizza and what's with the fucking tootsie roll? Must be a really crap place you're ordering from if they're pulling that shit.

About 2 years ago. All the pizza places near me are fancy Italian restaurants and their pizza is good but expensive.

last week. im a hut lover because every other pizza place has no deals

In May. Getting drunk on the patio after a friend's graduation party. We got extra large Sicilian with sausage, a small cheese, and an order of beer nuggets

2 or 3 weeks ago. Had a garlic and cheese one and one with anchovies, black olives and basil leaves. Fuck it was good

When gas prices droppedthe cost of driving to the pizza place I like fell below their delivery fee. Haven't had delivery since.

a pizza place delivered a sub to me 13 days ago. as for actual pizza, maybe a year? pizza sucks