What should I eat for the cheat day?

Fat fuck here, on a diet, lost 30 pounds and counting but What should I buy for my cheat day Veeky Forums?

Tomorrow is my grocery shopping day. Will buy 10 days worth of diet food + food for my cheat day. Can't decide on what, I'm leaning on potato chips + sausages but I'm open to suggestions

Eat only kfc popcorn chicken for an entire day.

Oh need some addendums:
-no fast food, stuff I can buy from grocery only
-preferably something easy to make, I don't want to suffer 3 hours in the kitchen on my cheat day

and mind you only for one day only, can't buy in bulk/save for later etc

Never cheat!

If I eat another chicken breast again I will go mad.

>Fat fuck here
>cheat day

Cheat days are for people that earned it. If you've dropped 30 pounds and are still fat then you haven't earned it yet.

There's no point in living if you don't gorge yourself sometimes. It's perfectly feasable to manage it and still lose weight over time.

Do the opposite of a cheat day. Do a fasting day so you feel grateful for your nasty baked chicken.

Not true, I have only 10 pounds left. I still have a belly but I think I'm out of the obese range at least
Agreed
My first cheat day since mid July. Have mercy

dont cheat fatass

check 'em

Learn to sauce and spice that shit up dude. Keep going with your weight loss.

Nigga I ain't OP.

I don't eat anything with sauce, while there is at let me write down my diet
>50 grams of cheese
>3 domatoes
>1 small cucumber
>2 apples
>3/4 pound chicken breast
With no sauce/salt/oil whatever.

>not doing a keto diet and eating bacon err day

no cheating for you

cheat meal nigger not cheat day

>having cheat days
Let go of this fat guy mentality else you're just striving for mediocrity.

Isn't not having cheat day unhealthy?

Just become bulemic!

How the fuck would that work?

Here's how you "cheat" on a diet. You bank or save up calories to spend another time.
Reduce calories by 300-500 more a day for a couple days and then spend them on 1 day.

If you consistently diet, your body goes to starvation mode etc, slows your metabolism and makes it harder to lose weight

You can cheat every single day if you just purge it out afterwards

If you consistently eat your BMR -500 calories you will always lose weight. Are you planning on gorging yourself or eating your BMR for a cheat day?

For one day eating what I want, and on the next day back to dieting, and not cheating for at least 2 weeks, probably 3

Eat what you crave or been thinking about. That's the purpose of cheat days.

Well its not explicitly healthy but it cant do too much damage if you dont eat too much. You should be considering food as fuel and consume it based on calories and nutrition and not pleasure lest you always want to be tempted by it and cave in times of strife

I have been fueling for 15 days straight nigga, let me see it as pleasure for one day thats all I'm saying.

I don't cave in due to my grocery shop method, I buy 1.5-2 weeks worth of diet food, divide them equally by days and never buy anything else.

No.

Your body cycles nutrients over the course of several days. Cheating your system for just one day actually can fuck your body up for 3-7 days.

You do realize that food doesn't have to taste like shit, right?

You can do a lot of things with a chicken breast that don't involve drenching it in oil.

cheat days are for normie fucks so fuck u

That's horrific. There is no reason to omit sauce, not all sauces and seasonings have huge amounts of calories. Sauces like teriyaki, indian spices, vinegarettes, etc. are what make a healthy diet livable. And is that all you're eating in a DAY? That's not even an okay diet for someone who's 5'2. No wonder you're planning a binge day, you're dieting like a fucking retard.

This. If you have a 4,000 calorie cheat day (no hard to do for an ex-fattie) you just fucked up 3-7 days of dieting.
See
If your diet isn't livable long term in terms of taste and how full you are, then it's not a good diet.

Welp, I'll look into it then, I'm determnied to cheat today though, maybe not in the next weeks
My cycle mostly goes like this
>cheat day gain 4-5 pounds
>diet for the next 4day loses that weight
By 5th I'm already below the weight that I cheated on, and I would not cheat If I wasn't.
I don't see eating "bland" as torture, want I want is not more taste but more food, which is detrimental do diet.
I'll post some photos after I come back from grocery, in about 7-8 hours, both the cheatmeal and what I eat on diet do check this thread later.