I didn't know where to ask this but

I didn't know where to ask this but.
I don't have a kitchen table... Mum came in and was gonna make apple turn overs and she was confused as to why there is no kitchen table. It did bother me for like a week when I moved in but I keep the left if the sink clean enough to do enough. So like what do I do anons?

Anywhere I think of putting it, its either blocking the pantry, door, or fridge. I did think of a really good spot but that means I'd have to move the cupboards to the left of the picture

Other urls found in this thread:

overstock.com/Home-Garden/Simple-Living-Espresso-Natural-Country-Cottage-Kitchen-Cart/8410337/product.html?refccid=MZYNKXQEOXJK2KCLUTJMN33WLA&searchidx=1&keywords=&refinement=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also why is my butter green. I was gonna be late for work and really wanted toast. Could I get sick?

OP here. Nevermind I fixed it.

Good job!

No I didn't. How could I fix a kitchen table so quickly

>
>Good job!
Pls stop

>all that counter space
>your mom wanted to use the table to prepare food
Is she retarded?

She was making garlic bread and spaghetti and she couldn't fit all the ingredients out, with the measuring cups and the mixing bowls she said. Usually I move the dish rack when i make stuff. But it was full at the time and I'm lazy tbqh

Stop being lazy and be awesome instead.

>getting all your ingredients out in separate bowls and cups all over the kitchen before you begin
That sounds kine a retarded way of cooking. You need one bowl and a set of scales, that's it.

>kine a retarded

what did it mean by this

That's what I get for phone posting

I mean measuring cups and spoons, whisks, beaters not bowls. She used 1 large mixing bowl. I've had to use 2 quite a bit and that's hard

While I agree with you in the case of garlic bread, there are many things you might do in the kitchen where it makes sense to prep in advance. Stir-fry is a great example.

>I mean measuring cups and spoons
Retarded.

For general cooking, eyeball it. Heck you're going to need to taste your ingredients and adjust quantities anyway so there's no point in autistically following a set recipe. If she's baking bread from scratch then a scale is far more precise than using silly cups and spoons. Not to mention it involves less cleanup.

Nah she usually does but she knows all the quantities needed. She has 1 cup for ml's and one that goes up to 2 cups.
I do have scales but they are old.

Know any scales I can buy from Ali express or something?

Bump

This reeks of poverty and depression, with a hint of retardation.

I'm not poor or depressed. I just don't know what to do. Maybe I'm just the retard

wow, that is a no shit range (and cabinets!) inside an old hearth. without seeing the full room or even a layout, it's impossible to determine if/how you could fit an island/table in that kitchen. you could just clear off the counter, too - put the dishes away and slide everything off into that alcove temporarily so you can get more usable counter space.

that said, do you own? if so, please do something about the floor. and ditch the white finish on appliances and get stainless or something that would stand out a bit. white just looks like poverty.

mise en place

I haven't had a kitchen table in 7 years and idgaf

I don't want to sit down and face other people when I eat. that shit is awkward.

>white just looks like poverty

what

When it comes to kitchen appliances ya dingus. cheap ones are always white

That's a dining table isn't it?

White? You mean change of my plates and bowls?

Also I take a PIC in a sec. I have a lot of shit piled in the left and I didn't want anyone to see that. Oh well.
I gotta take all that shit to vinnies.

but there's no point spending extra unless you need the features. like a special warming section. variable broiler. timer that connects to your phone or some bullshit.

You clearly have a table. What's the problem here? Do you need more counter space?

What table? Yes I need more counter space

Through the hole in the wall.

>what table

That's for eating on.
Do you guys not know what a dining table is. Why would the kitchen table be out of the kitchen

I meant it's depressing looking at your unkempt kitchen and how you don't even own a fucking table.

I clean it at night after work though.
And mum leaves her cups out when she comes over.
Don't you let it get messy and as soon as its enough you then clean everything that needs cleaning

Who needs a table in their kitchen if it's not for eating on?

Making stuff like sushi. I don't have enough space to make sushi

Unless you put weed in it i have no idea. How old is that butter?

just put it where that pile of garbage is next to the wall, after throwing away that garbage

What I think OP wants is a kitchen island, likely on casters for mobility. Kinda like this.
overstock.com/Home-Garden/Simple-Living-Espresso-Natural-Country-Cottage-Kitchen-Cart/8410337/product.html?refccid=MZYNKXQEOXJK2KCLUTJMN33WLA&searchidx=1&keywords=&refinement=

I'd use larger casters honestly...but I think this is what OP, who is a faggot, needs.

nearly all cupboards open
stove open
garbage can lid off
you ok??

here mum

Lmao that's what mum wants but I keep saying no.

I used to live in a house where all the cupboards would shut themselfs.

Garbage lid is open cause the lid gets filthy so quickly and I can't find a decent bin.

This. But without the wheels.

I second this

they make tables in all sorts of sizes, I'm sure you'll find one that isn't too big