The most important meal of the day

What's your goat breakfast Veeky Forums? Pic relevant: Bacon and some basted eggs over rice.

>The most important meal of the day
Nice momscience

It's the most important because it's the only reason to live when you get up and have to get ready for your shit job

>shit job
yeah that's fucking right. your job is shit and therefore you need a breakfast to get out of your bed
you working a shitty job is highly correlated to you being retarded, which also causes you to believe breakfast is "the most important meal of the day"
sad life desu

>fast for eight hours while sleeping
>body requires energy to function at it's peak after 8 hours of no fuel

Either eat, think clearly and have full strength and energy through the morning or skip breakfast and function like a slug all morning. Your choice, but your boss will choose morning energy wagecuck for promotion over downtrodden slimy slug.

For me it's the McSausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit, the best fast food breakfast sandwich.

If it makes that much of a difference to you you probably have some kind of chronic illness

For me it's the peanut-butter, apple & cheese panini.

The sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin is the best

Are you asian? Rice and bacon and eggs are the perfect combo. Only thing that gets close is grits.

Breakfast and lunch are a social construct and are not necessary. I have been eating one large meal a day, dinner, each day forever. Breakfast is only for hangovers and amerifats. Lunch just slows you down.

How do you eat so much all at once? That's like two eight ounce steaks, three potatoes, and some vegetables.

muesli and kefir.

or if i have time to enjoy it, bagel, cheese, lox, capers, tomato, onion, ok, and sum lsd mmmm

bagel with thin sausage sliced up + fruit
easy, filling, and nice to have something warm+meat in the morning IMO, I really can't do cereal.

oats with tuna.
oatsmeal with bananaslices n' strawberries or/and raisins . green tea and juice

t.neet

I agree. Breakfast and lunch ARE a social construct. Gender is the same. Made up. Chose what you want to be and what you want to eat

Yogurt mixed with oats, with sliced fruits. With some toast and jam.
Plus an unhealthy amount of coffee.

I generally consume about 2k calories during my one hour eating window.
4 chicken thighs with skin
2 potatoes
Huge serving of rice and beans
Vegetables
Water

Sometimes I'll just eat an entire baked chicken, 5-6 lbs.

Why do they put the cheese on the bottom biscuit? Why not put it between the patty and egg so it can melt a little?

Probably a properly cooked chicken fried steak

For me, the best way to start my day is with a white or orange sip.

>roll out of bed at last minute
>no time for coffee
>get my ass to work
>eat lunch 4 hours later
Yeah, how i get ready for "that work shit" is I keep sleeping. Breakfast is bullshit.

>Mcdonald's biscuits
not even once

Hard to beat sausage gravy and biscuits. Maybe some bacon and toast on the side if I'm feelin it.

I'm also eating one meal per day, it's the easiest way to diet.
I don't worry much about what I eat and I'm still losing weight. For me dinner is usually between 600 and 1200 calories and is pretty much all I eat except for my first sip of the day but that's no calories