Help me Veeky Forums I can't get drunk

I just turned 21 today and to celebrate I bought a 6-pack heineken beer to try alcohol out.
Long story short I didn't feel anything after drinking 2 bottles and still didn't feel anything that could indicate that I'm drunk after my 6th bottle.

Instead my body heats up like fuck now, is this normal for first time drinker? Will I eventually be able to get drunk?

Just how fat are you you fucking pig
?

Beer doesn't make you very drunk, especially if you only drink two bottles. Try something high percentage like vodka instead and drink a few shots, you'll notice you're drunk quickly.

You might just have a high tolerance. I've been drinking since I was 15 and I still get a slight buzz after a 6 pack. Most people when they first start drinking would be downright drunk after a 6 pack.

>Instead my body heats up like fuck now
That's normal for any drinker. Alcohol "warms you up".

Did you just sit on your ass or did you try and get up and do something? I've often noticed with booze or drugs that if you just sit there and watch TV or something you don't really have a point of reference for how intoxicated you are. But the moment you stand up and try to do a more complex activity it becomes immediately apparent.

that's what happens if you weight a lot / have high alcohol tolerance
are you a big guy?

in any case, beer is probably the worst way to get drunk. get yourself some vodka and maybe some mixer if you wish and you'll be a proper alcoholic in no time

also drinking alone isn't actually fun for me desu

>fat

fat does not absorb alcohol dickhole. Think about it. Fat cunts are usually just heavy drinkers so they have a tolerance.

>fat does not absorb alcohol dickhole

No. but a fat person has a larger body, complete with a larger volume of blood, which means his bloodstream alcohol level would be lower than a person of lower mass and the same number of drinks consumed.

Your body will process approximately 1 standard of drink an hour, a beer is usually around 1.4 drinks (Australia).

If you took an hour to drink 2 beers, you really don't have much alcohol in your system.

Your total blood alcohol content needs to be at least around 7% before you get any real effect

for you

you either drank too slow or dont understand how to interpret being drunk

theres no such thing as being immune to substances you marvel dc neckbeard cuck

>Instead my body heats up like fuck now, is this normal for first time drinker?
yes

I'm not too sure about that. When I was in highschool some of my friendss would smoke a joint together, and when i hit it, nothing.
Then edibles and bong rips, still nothing. Just makes feel sick in the longs and a litrle drowsy, hell even paranoid and really, really stressed.
Badically, all the good parts of a high i never got. Even the food tastes better part was bullshit. All the while, my friends were blazed out their minds.
I do believe some people's tolerances are so overtly high, it may as well be an immunity

You may just be too far up your own ass to feel anything

fucking kek

>7% BAC

This.
You're too busy overanalizing things.
With pot it isn't like when you smoked cigs just to look cool. Into the lungs, not your mouth.

Don't drink beer, expecially industrial ones like heneiken, they are basically just water. If you wanna get drunk fast drink some vodka or a hard liquor.

Have you tried weed since then? I didn't get high until my third time.

top hue

don't start drinking, idiot.

Go for some beer that's 8% and drink tall boys in 20 seconds

If that doesn't work try cups of vodka with a small amount of fizzy pop to get it into your blood

When I was your age I'd drink a 6 pack of beer and 6 pack of cider mixed before going out but then I have a family history of alcoholism lol

>I've often noticed with booze or drugs that if you just sit there and watch TV or something you don't really have a point of reference for how intoxicated you are. But the moment you stand up and try to do a more complex activity it becomes immediately apparent.
this.

>7% alcohol
>literally replacing blood with malt liquor

user are you ok

Whoops, off by a whole decimal place

If you bought it at a grocery store it might be 2% beer depending on your state.

0.7% BAC is still fairly high considering that most people stop breathing at around 0.6%. Or maybe you mean permille, not percent? 0.07% BAC or 0.7 permille would be realistic.

>2% beer, literally water.
And I thought that was just a joke about the tastelessnes of american beer.

it varies by state, and even in those states you could still buy normal beer at a bar or liquor store

>(normal) beer
>drunk

He said he drank 6 beers. If you drink 6 beers and feel absolutely nothing your first time, it's fair to assume alcohol isn't going to work with you.

The biggest thing the beer's going to do is give you a bloated stomach and a dose of the farts. If you're wanting to try getting drunk, try spirits, but don't chug them like they're beer. They'll have at least 8 times the alcohol that beer has.

im a doctor and i came here to confirm this

The first time I got drunk I didn't actually feel it, but I puked later on in the night. I was drinking a combination of tequila and homemade wine. Later on I started feeling properly drunk.

have an empty stomach, eat a single small burger, and rip 3-4 shots of whatever 80proof liquor.

You're probably a brainlet with poor metacognition skills. You can't analyze your own thoughts and recognize that you're drunk.

I'd suggest not drinking liquor in public because people like this are the ones you see in drunk tanks on cops.

Probably, but I'm Australian too so there's that

Stop being fat.
Drink vodka with coke instead, drink it fast.