/TB/ Taco Bell General

Live mas, everyone.

Excited for the new Steak Quesarito box? (5.00)

From what I know it also comes with a Xbox One S giveaway.

>I get excited about junk food and video games
Fat cunt and a /v/irgin?
wew, lad.

Actually... you know what? You're wrong. I'd be angry about your insults but I see right through them, and from the other side I've decided that you're not worth being upset over.

I personally loved the double chalupa box but it was about time to get over it.

Quesoritos are part of a conspiracy to prop up the failing american dairy industry. You're literally destroying the environment to enrich Monsonto. Keep it up, OP.

There is no dairy in their orange plastic sauce...

>being this low on humanities ladder
What's it like down there?

Most of the time Taco Bell seems disgusting to me but every couple weeks I find myself craving a Crunchwrap Supreme. Not even sure what all is in it since I use almost an entire hot sauce packet for every bite. I think it's mainly just the texture and the taste of the sauce that I like. Anyway, fuck your gay box

you're cute, post boipucci

Is it 970 calories without the baja blast?

I eat Taco Bell or Burger King once every week as a challenge to myself to make sure my body can maintain prak performance.

To me, it's the quesodilla, the best fast food sandwich

prak?

Blatant marketing thread.

Hide and report.

If you don't know the definition of prak, you're obviously not in prak condition. Might as well kill yourself, beta faggot.

This guy is qt

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

is the potatorito dead?
can i no longer get one?
should i just end it all?

Hello, Namefag.

Did op really feel the need to just take all of the posts from the tb reddit lately and post them here?

>taco bell "cheese"
>Dairy

pfttffthptht

Every time I crave Taco Bell I go to the supermarket, get ground turkey and a taco bell spice pack and make it myself. I haven't actually bought Taco Bell in like 2 years.

whats depressing is that's still probably more expensive than actual Taco Bell somehow, raising the question of just what the fuck is in their "food"

CHOCOLATE RAIN

Their ground up beef is mostly soy based, not beef. I don't know about the rest but obviously vegetables are vegetables and their sauces are whatever they are. As for meats though I can't say.

>soy based
HAHA NERD. IT'S OATS.

Yes I was going to post an update having looked at it again after posting that. My bad.