Best flavor of ramen?

I've found a new love in my life, fellow anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/maruchan-instant-lunch-hot-spicy-chicken-cup-73894334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How hot and spicy is it?

Not terribly? Makes my lips tingle, but I'm really liking it.

Spicy shrimp, personally.

Anyone have any creative additions to Ramen that would make it a more "fleshed out" meal?

If you're sinuses aren't evacuated and you're not struggling to hold back tears, it's not spicy enough

Also get yourself some mirin or rice wine, sambal, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. Play around with those flavors as well. Nappa cabbage is a lovely veg to add right before serving that bulks it up and is cheap.

Beat an egg and stir it in with about a minute to go for a nice egg drop soup type of deal. This is my go to.

I'll sometimes throw some shitty beef/pork/chicken on my george foreman and add that, but usually I'm making ramen for convenience and that's more work.

Green onions are pretty good. I also tried adding frozen peas the other day and it came out surprisingly well.

Thank you for this.

Garlic and Parmesan go really good with Chicken flavor as well.

Chunky peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and miso are also great additions

Lime juice mixed in or spritzed on top to serve Is quite nice as well

If you like eggs with a runny yolk it's easy to poach an egg in the water before adding any other ingredients. Bout 3 minutes on a simmer and remove temporarily so you can add it back later to serve. Pic related

Lime chili with shrimp for me.

uma delícia

this has been out for a decade or more, the shrimp one is good too.
i get those because I don't have to pick out the peas

>Lime chili with shrimp for me.
Fucking this or just the spicy shrimp.

Additions: beaten egg cooked in the broth or a soft boiled egg cooked separately, green onion, frozen peas, fresh or dried mushrooms, soy sauce, red crushed pepper, fish oil

I don't like to go beyond that and never all of that at once.

Picante chicken

picante chicken

Maruchan's roast beef is my favorite but I recently started adding crushed red peppers to their beef ramen. It makes the broth taste so much better

Con camaron or con macaco?

Picante chicken

I just eat Rawmen

Without the flavor packet

How many milligrams of sodium per serve user? I'm curious, and we don't have that brand here.

I think its over a thousand, I wasn't able to find it at the grocery store to check. But god damn I will go far and wide to find my spicy chicken ramen

>this picante chicken shit is delicious

stopped right there

> spicy chicken
>add a tiny bit of sugar and vinegar
>add soy sauce
>add sesame oil
>add one soft boiled egg
>add chicken

Luckily we have google. First hit:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/maruchan-instant-lunch-hot-spicy-chicken-cup-73894334

I thought people were meme-ing about how bad oriental is. Made me gag a bit.

Everything else is objectively wrong

Indomie goreng 4lyfe. Once I tried it I never glance at other noodles. Other indomies are meh but goreng is my personal GOAT.

Probably too spicy for whitebois.
And then not at all for everyone else.

good one

Where can I buy these for cheap? Amazon keeps on trying to jew me into addons or buying 5 for over $17.

Thanks, I'm here all week!

If you buy Tesco groceries online in the UK, I've got them from there. 90p I think.

I've bought them at Walmart before.

Anyone here like those Nissin Chow Mein things? They're fucking amazing.

Mama Noodles are the only ones I eat
pork>tom yum>green curry>>>>>>>>>>yen ta fo

I got a load of Nissin Demae, excellent value at 100g, and 3 packs for £1. Sesame, Tom Yum and Tonkotsu are my faves. The spicy flavour is good, nice heat.