Coca-Cola owns Fanta, Sprite, Barq's, Nestea, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Monster

>Coca-Cola owns Fanta, Sprite, Barq's, Nestea, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Monster
>Pepsi owns Mirinda, 7Up, Mt. Dew, Lipton, Gatorade, Rockstar, Lays, Cheetos, Doritos
>Yum! Brands owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, WingStreet
>Nestle owns Hot Pockets, Häagen-Dazs, Kit Kat, Lion, Milky Bar, Maggi, 30% of L'Oréal and half of everything that's edible in a supermarket really
>Mars owns Uncle Ben's, Orbit, 5 gum, Skittles, M&M's , Mars, Bounty, Milky Way, Twix
>Kraft Foods owns Milka, Toblerone, Jacobs, Tang, Oreo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev_brands
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands
youtube.com/watch?v=NhOeG-uTJxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like someone predicted this 200 years ago

So
Fucking
What?

>Company owns shit you shouldn't be consuming
Ok?

Kraft owns the gayest shit

Who the fuck owns Nabisco?

Someone just come out of their first econ class?

>Mars manufactures several candy bars, two types of candy and also chewing gum
real shocker that one

Hm, for whatever reason I thought Mars is owned by nestle

>how many levels of puppet brands are you on?
>"like maybe 5 or 6 right now, my dude"
>you are like a little baby, watch this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev_brands

What if I want to boycott a brand?

I'll have to cut out entire aisles from the supermarket just with 1 brand.

>be Ukranian
>Chernihivske beer is pretty decent till mid 00's
>turns to shit
>then InBev buys it
>becomes even shittier

poetry

*Ukrainian

all kraft brand stuff is shit so makes sense

You can live without these brands.

>buying L I T E R A L L Y any of these "foods"
You deserve what's coming.

>all kraft brand stuff is shit

check-mate, new friend

Do people really boycott things?

>list of brands I don't buy
feels good man

My recent purchases have been from
Coca-Cola: Fanta
Pepsi: Lays and Lipton
Mars: Skittles
Does Nestle own Hershey or does Hershey own Nestle? The KitKats and Hershey's mix with KitKat, Rolo, Almond Joy and Heath both say they're distributed by Hershey's

toblerone is alright
milka on the other hand can go fuck itself

So you're complaining that a few companies own all the junk food brands?

go to the farmers market then you fuck

coca cola doesn't own monster what the fuck

>Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈɑnɦɔi̯zər ˈbuʃ ˈJmbɛf]; abbreviated as AB InBev) is the largest beer company in the world. It had 200 brands prior to the merger with SABMiller on October 10, 2016.[1] The combined ABInBev/SAB Miller entity has approximately 400 beer brands as of January 2017.[2][3]
>The company is expected to have an estimated global market share of 28 percent, according to Euromonitor International.[5]
>All those brands
wtf

Google the Cola Wars.

the fuck did you just say?

their chocolate tastes like sour milk and they steal regional sweets to make their own, inferior versions

nah man.
nah.

Nigger I am from the chocolate capital of the world, Switzerland (fuck Belgium), and I prefer this German-made, American-owned, purple-cow-derived choccy over our own shit any day of the week.

google coca cola monster energy

>Coca-Cola owns Pibb Xtra
>Coca-Cola has rights or whatever to sell Dr. Pepper in some places
>near impossible to find both in the same location

same in hungary, our govt also had a childish clash with heineken a few months ago, and half the country went "hurr fucking cuck hollands get the fuck out reee" and the other half was like "fucking nazis cant you see heineken is western therefore its objectively fault-proof and also is bringing us the canaan"
not a single mention of the buying up half of hungary's beer companies and turning literally all their brands to shit

after all lidl brought me salvation, they buy the good czech stuff and sell it as their own brand, thank god for that

yea czech beer is a godsend to all of central-eastern europe

Does anyone here make their own sodas?

Ok, cool.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev_brands
all those mediocre to terrible beers...

they do, I worked at a grocery store and the coca cola vendor delivered and restocked monster energy drink as well.

nah nigga they just cooperate, coke has 16% in monster bev

>I am proud that my freedom of choice is a shabby lie

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands

This is why I only buy Wonka.

>nestle doesn't own nestea
I have been lied my own life

Capitalism was a mistake

>stupid obese smelly flyover who only shops at Walmart doesn't know you can choose from hundreds of independent brands and shops for every kind of product listed in the OP

>boycotting when it's convenient for you

The only foods I'd eat on that list are magnum ice cream, Helman's mayo and Pot Noodles.

>Coca-Cola owns Fanta
So?
>Pepsi owns Lays
So?
>Yum! Brands owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, WingStreet
So?
>Nestle owns Kit Kat, Lion, Maggi
Feels bad, man.
>Mars owns Uncle Ben's, Skittles, M&M's , Mars, Bounty, Milky Way, Twix
Mars has the best brands.
>Kraft Foods owns Milka, Toblerone, Jacobs, Tang, Oreo
You mean Tango? Oreo are shit and those other things probably are too.

Not surprising. In the end there will only be two mega corporations, and there will either be peace or war. I hope the western brands beat the eastern ones.

You are talking about candy, yo can survive without buying any

Brands that control most of the supply of essentials are Nestle, pfizer, and any other mainstream brands. There's a diagram out there I'll look for it.

In the US it's made by Nestea, but outside it's made by Coca Cola for some reason.

made by Nestle*

>hoegaarden and leffe
>mediocre

Nah fuck off

What's Tango? I mean besides the dance.

Fucking die

God damn europe is owned by them

none of this predictions panned out in the slightest, every hiccup and commies jump up and down claiming the tendency of the rate of profit to fall has reached its limit and the collapse of capitalism is imminent, then nothing happens

enormous inequality only occurs in the early stages when there is a factory in one corner of the country and everyone else is still a subsistence farmer, after a while the economy expands and diversifies and many workers find opportunities in a free market they otherwise would not have done in a state factory

>command economy faggot talking like he knows shit about economics

LOLing @ ur life

Unilever owns Ben & Jerry's and it was the downfall of B&J's as far as I'm concerned. None of the ice cream made after the sale has the same ingredients as the originals. Everything tasted different and its even remotely as good as it once was. Yet, it is more expensive now even with the cheaper ingredients and 2-3 times more overrun.

I'm a farmer now. I make my own ice cream and foods.

>What's Tango?
Like orange Fanta but tangy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhOeG-uTJxw

It's not impossible... yet.

Just wait for that Unilever-Nestle-Kraft-P&G mega merger though.

I successfully boycotted Kraft (after the bought, and fucked over, Cadbury's in the UK). It wasn't hard, beyond remembering all the brands they own.

It happens every time an American multinational buys a brand. Cadbury's for example, turned to absolute shit at double the price when bought by Kraft/Mondelez

>I successfully boycotted Kraft

Really? I could have sworn that I saw Kraft-branded products on the shelves the other day. I had no idea you put them out of business.

I go by the rule the larger the company the shittier the product is. This seems to hold true for every nationality of company I have ever dealt with.

Gosh you're so smart and clever user. Please make love to me.

Tell us more about your "Successful" boycott of Kraft then. What exactly did you accomplish? What was the benchmark of your success?

He's right, all you did was deprive your self of that sweet kraft dinner, they litterally don't care if you don't buy their shit so there is no point in boycotting anything

>I literally do not understand simple colloquialisms

What a classic sign of autism. Boy, what a cliche!

>What exactly did you accomplish?

It made me feel better by upholding my own morals & ethical framework.

>What was the benchmark of your success?

I didn't give Kraft/Mondelez any money. That is after the simple and basic definition of a boycott: avoiding using the services or purchasing the products of an individual or company.

*MY* boycott was successful, in that *I* successfully boycotted them.

>Kraft Internet Defence Force

Tell us more about delicious Kraft Dinners™ user!

>>I literally do not understand simple colloquialisms
I can't say I've ever heard that "colloqualism" before, sorry.

>>It made me feel better by upholding my own morals & ethical framework.

But nothing was actually accomplished regarding kraft. They didn't stop doing whatever it was that triggered you. They didn't make any changes. You didn't get any letter of apology from the CEO. Nothing actually happened. I'm not sure how you can call that "successful".

>>That is after the simple and basic definition of a boycott
Yeah, I'm with you there. You certainly boycotted Kraft, I'll give you that. I just don't see how you can claim there was any success invovled. The idea of a boycott is to attempt to force the entity being boycotted to change their ways. A successful boycott would imply that you succeed in getting some kind of change effective. But you apparently didn't accomplish any sort of change. There's nothing successful about that, it's just trying to swim against the current and failing. Is this some of that millennial "I win just because I tried" shit?

>>Kraft Internet Defence Force
I fucking hate Kraft. I'm simply trying to wrap my head around the idea of calling a boycott "successful" if no change was effected.

Whats wrong with your native chocie?

I hate Nestlé more.

>I fucking hate Kraft.

>A successful boycott would imply that you succeed in getting some kind of change effective

I never said it was "a successful boycott". I said "I successfully boycotted". Gosh darn, subtlety in language is hard when your brain can only think in absolutes, isn't it user?

what?

those are literally the exact same statements.

You didn't successfully boycott anything. What you did was deprive your self of that sweet kraft dinner.

That is very true. Most of the commercial stuff I ate in the 1980s doesn't exist anymore, but other stuff similar to it goes by the same name. Simply changing one ingredient is enough to completely change the taste.

What the fuck is Mirinda

So where do I find a list of non-jew, unglobalized eco-friendly organic food brands?

>those are literally the exact same statements.

No.

Yes, they are exactly the same based on how the english language works.

You can't just throw the word 'boycotted' in there to make it sound like you did something.

You can say that you successfully deprived yourself of kraft dinner however.

It's only really Nestle that I feel should go out of business after one of their top people said that clean drinkable water shouldn't be a human right.

Honest that is messed up.

No.

>how the english language works

You have no idea how the English language works. You have unsuccessfully grasped the nuance of English.

Note that does not mean that the English language lacks any nuance. You seem to be easily confused by that sort of thing.

and you seem to be a dum ass. lets see if you pick up on that one chief boycotter

>clean drinkable water shouldn't be a human right.

Have you considered switching from water to refreshing Lipton ice tea?

In some parts of south america, Coke factories purloin all of the drinking water supply and leave very little for municipal use, and then they sell their water back to local residents in the form of coke, and everyone in those places has diabeetus.

As a human being that's a fucked up thing to say

>Oh shit I own Nestle stock

uh... on the other hand, water isn't a human right anywhere in law so what he says is true.

i hate this kinf of "X is a human right" thinking when it comes to material goods, because it directly implies people being entitled to other peoples property.
like the people saying "high quality health care is a human right" - in fact, they are saying that people are entitled to the work and resources of hundreds of other people (everybody working in medicine, pharmacy, or supplying those fields with goods) without paying for any for it. shit just doesnt work that way.

>clean drinkable water shouldn't be a human right.

if lil tonga can`t figure out how to dig a well then he really doesnt deserve any water desu

thats what the left is now senpai
a right to men you dont knows shit without exchanging eggs for goods
anyways
back to /ck
whats your favourite soda everyone?

Red Bull owns Red bull.
>check mate athists

Isn't it enough to simply have access to these 'basic human rights?'

Beyond Mazlowe's most essential in the hierarchy of needs, I don't think that governments should really be required to provide *any*thing to people. We're all just lucky enough to pay a relatively small amount in taxes that ends up making our countries great!

very well put and i agree
but a totalitarian ideology will never be satisfied
hence the term "progressive".....it is never enough, if there is no longer anything to progress towards their whole world view collapses
its a utopian idealistic vs a ration pragmatist
im tripping balls

Both coca and nestle owns Nestea

ha ha ha no not with how politics work now. Promise poor people free shit and they will vote for you. The rich can fill the pockets of the politicians but the poor can provide the most votes.