When you're a filthy rich gang lord, what will be the only thing you eat until you die?

When you're a filthy rich gang lord, what will be the only thing you eat until you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaMa9p2F0Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bearded clam

soft shell crab

Me? I'd eat crab legs.

Wagyu filet

Bullets

fatty sashimi

a big meaty cock like the homo I am

Chocolate pudding, cottage cheese, and cherry jello

Why the hell would I only eat 1 thing for the rest of my life?

For me it is the McChicken.

mall pretzels

you're a human addicted to something? not everybody could eat one thing for months until they die of malnutrition

I'm a bean boy now and forever.

I would take the majority of my liquid assets and invest them in diversified long term securities that pay dividends yields of no less than 2, and also look into the purchase of real estate thats expected to see no less than 25% growth over the next 15 years. Once fully vested, id go out for a McChicken and Dr. Pepper.

Are you not aware that this is a thought experiment? The purpose is discussion.

>gang lord

I would eat as I do now but higher quality liqour added in

A weak-willed idiot isn't going to cut it in the gang life, senpai

Patrician taste

Lobster, because its always been the ultimate wealthy mans food, plus its so damn delicious.

Just two or three generations ago lobster was considered unfit for human consumption.
It was prison food, and even prisoners would complain that being fed lobster was cruel and unusual punishment.

I've had older relatives who refused to even fertilize their gardens with lobster.

This isn't actually true in the slightest. Lobster has always been highly desireable.

The "muh prisoners" thing was taken entirely out of context. It was a one-time surplus of lobsters that were being fed to prisoners for literally every meal, every day. Doesn't matter what the food was, people will complain about that. They weren't complaining because "eew, it's that gross lobster". They were complaining because was the same exact meal every time.

It's rather ironic how many people parrot this shit but don't even understand the facts behind it.

>This isn't actually true in the slightest. Lobster has always been highly desireable.

Nigga I live in lobster country and come from a long line of lobster fishermen.
We know first-hand when lobster was unpopular, and lobster was absolutely reviled by the older generations.

Are you aware that your own small-town views are not indicative of the world as a whole?

The fucking Chinese wrote poems about how delicious lobster was more than a thousand years ago (though they would be talking about the spiny lobster, not the American or homard lobster with the big claws). Careme and Escoffier both went nuts talking about the luxuriousness of lobster dishes.

Don't confuse the locals in a lobster town being fed up with a glut of lobster with worldwide demand in general. Going back a few generations (before the modern transportation system we have today) there wasn't much to eat in a lobster port other than lobster. I'm sure I'd get tired of that shit foo. But that doesn't mean anything regarding it's popularity worldwide.

When the world demands lobsters.... where did they get it from?
OH RIGHT! The fishermen.
The fishermen who caught, processed and exported the lobster worldwide.

Now, if there were a time when the world as a whole was disgusted by lobster, who do you think would most feel the effects of this?
Some landlocked dick, or the family whose very livelyhood depended on selling lobsters?

>Wagyu filet
>A cut with shitty marbling and no flavor from a breed of cattle famous for its marbling
What the fuck is wrong with you

>>>reddit

way to kill the thread lobsterfags

>The fishermen who caught, processed and exported the lobster worldwide.
Until very recently there was no concept of exporting lobster worldwide. How do you expect a lobster to get from your port to a buying customer elsewhere in the world in the days before refrigerated transportation? Do you think your great-grandparents shipped lobsters via air freight? Of course not. They had a limited, local, market. That means that when there was a surplus of lobster the price dropped and people became fed up with the surplus. It's like you're stuck in some tiny little bubble and have no idea how economics or food transportation actually works.

Fuck, even the fact that the job "Lobsterman" even exists at all is because there is demand for the meat of the lobster. Ever heard of a grasshopperman? Of course not, that's a food that people only eat out of desperation. But lobster is so popular, and has been since time immemorial, that there exists a specific job title for it!

>favorite cut
>Improved by slightly more fat

>Guy says he wants to eat lobster in a thread about gorging on food you like
>It's his fault someone has an aneurysm over this
Anti-lobsterfags are Reddit incarnate

For once a decent fight. Don't stop now

Wagyu is not the same as Kobe.
That said, for me, its scallops.
Now get back to work!

>Wagyu is not the same as Kobe.
Irrelevant. Good job jerking yourself off for no reason.

a mortgage's ransom in avocado toast

gold

Amerifat
So pick a food fag

Chef Da

youtube.com/watch?v=UaMa9p2F0Vs

NY cheese pizza

nice bread and grease pham
not a pizza tho

let me guess, chicago?

meme pizza until the day i die

Pizza, my nigger.

Loli

is this what you get when you ask for sushi in Italy?

This thing my grandfather used to make, like pissaladière except with pizza dough.
Onions, olives, and anchovies spread out on the pizza, then another sheet of dough stretched over that and crimped shut. Poke a few holes in the top for the steam to escape.

Omlette with onions and tomatoes

Poke

Pussy

I'm assuming prisoners were not given tasty blended butter for dipping and were also required to eat the nasty guts. They weren't just given claws and tails like we eat today

Rice gruel. It will teach me to not live a decadent life, So by that line of thinking I would focus on keeping them well, complacent and loyal. They would see that I would always put their needs first, so they would always put me first. So there wouldn't be worry of a take over.

>when
You must be American.

Japanese ramen all day every day

Oysters and champagne until my liver explodes and takes down the entire building I'm in.

white wine and shrimp as i am a beaver boy

eggs, prepared any way

any kind of egg too, not just chicken eggs

Kek I really like this meme.

soft pretzels

i'd hire the most wisened old dago out of the italian market to bake me tasty pretzels

doner meat vindaloo

Incorrect. Veeky Forums is serious business, so everything must be 100% real life scenario. Logic, motherfucker! Do you speak it??

The thinking man's answer

i could live on raw tuna IF i knew it was going to be fucking perfect each time. its the weirdest thing because theres not many raw meats that taste good. the very few that actually do happen to be amazing?

user, the pizza has a giant black wart on it.