Why do people hate Red Lobster?

It's really good imo.
My mom turned sixty on Tuesday and for her birthday she asked my dad to take the whole family out for a fish dinner. My dad selected Red Lobster.

Initially I was incredibly skeptical. I don't care for clams or hush puppies so what good would it be to dine there? I was really wrong!

>surf and turf options the whole family could enjoy
>quite simply the best rice pilaf I've ever eaten
>a unique lobster pizza as an appetizer!
>Lipton iced tea
>based cheddar bay biscuits (I had 4, lawl)

This is my plea to you, give Red Lobster a chance. Embrace something different and try a new culture of food. Don't stick to burgers and fries.

>this whole post

The food is about what you'd expect from a family style chain restaurant, but their biscuits are god-tier.

I really am so sick of the fucking shills here man, I can't take this shit anymore

For me, it's the McLobster, the best lobster sandwich.

Just laugh and have fun with it man. They don't bother anyone

i know it's a meme, but their biscuits are seriously unruly

What gets me is that shill threads like this stay up but harmless joke threads will get deleted. I mean at least be consistent with deleting shit.

>seriously unruly
Like they keep talking back and trying to escape the little basket?

>Why do people hate Red Lobster?
Because everything is pre-packaged and microwaved, and it tastes like it.

Brother worked at red lobster, said it was disgusting and not to look at the bottom of the plates because they aren't clean. Also their food is all shit and overpriced.

trying, keyword. what's fucked is how few biscuits the restaurant actually gives you.

Food is shit.
People who go crazy over their biscuits would probably eat sand if it had bits of processed cheese in it.
A majority of their food doesn't even have lobster in it.
The rock lobster isn't a fucking lobster and they're over charging dumb cunts who don't know any better.
Anyone who goes to Red Lobster to celebrate an occasion should do the world a favor and stop breathing.

don't a lot of coloured people go to red lobster?

If by colored you mean the red on their necks yes

nigger trigger

You seem like the triggered one user

Incorrect assessment

too obvious, shill

>Anyone who goes to Red Lobster to celebrate an occasion should do the world a favor and stop breathing.
While I agree Red Lobster is both horrible and very expensive for a place that horrible in some places it's the only option that remotely qualifies as a nice place. So for some people it's the only game in town for a special occasion. These poor folks are to be pitied, not despised.

it's like decade old pasta, man

It's obviously a joke you dolt

>I don't care for clams or hush puppies