Best tendies you can get at a drive through?

best tendies you can get at a drive through?

No competition. They'll even give you some mac and cheese with a buttery biscuit on the side.

I haven't had jucier tendies than at a&w. They fucking drip all over the place and almost pop with juice after each bite. Its nuts. Flavor is fine. Just damn juicy.
I live outside of chicago for reference of availability.

Forgot pic.

Dairy Queen tendies are average at best, but the spicy white gravy and Texas toast that come with them are God tier.

>drip all over the place

drip what? sounds disgusting desu

I like my tendies crunchy and crispy

For me it's Zaxby's, the very best fast food tendies.

Really they're not quite as juicy as Chick-Fil-A's, but the seasoning and Zax sauce elevate them above CFA in my opinion.

Well your opinion is shit.

Crunchy dry tendies are awful.

Wet slimy tendies is just wrong

WHAT IN the FUCK are "TENDIES"

10 years ago, I gave my ex a $20 bill and said to get me some extra Zax sauce when she went. I didn't mean the whole $20. Bitch got me like 60. Anyway, Zax sauce is pretty good with Chick-fil-A tendies but I honestly think KFC has the best tendies overall. Plus, you can get it with that Georgia Gold sauce.

Bojangles was unbelievably bad the first time I went. Waited like 10 minutes in drive thru because it just opened, Cheerwine had NO FUCKING SUGAR, JUST SYRUP AND WATER, tendies were small and dry and had obviously been sitting under a heat lamp. I even ordered some fries and they forgot to fucking give them to me. Fuck Bojangles.

KFC use to have a god tier sauce a long time ago. I think it was sweet n sour but it tasted so good with a slight spiciness
But of course chain restaurants like to make retarded decisions and it got discontinued

Drip chicken juice i guess? Have you never had jucy turkey or chicken before?

Popeyes.
The spicy tendies are my fave.

thissssss this so much.

I usually get the spicy tendies with buffalo dipping sauce for maximum spicy

dankest of dank 9gag meme

This user speaks truth.

I've never had an experience with Bojangles even close to that bad, you must have gone to a shitty one.

I'm addicted.
Please send help.

>ctrl f sonic
>no results
fucking really? they have the tastiest goddamn pinnacle of neetdom tendies I've ever had.

I dont eat McDs no more but their chicken selects were top fuckin shelf if you asked for them fresh.