/SBG/ SIP BOYS GENERAL

redlets on suicide watch edition

who /evening sip/ here? try any new flavors?

the superior sip

My school has sips in vending machines and its awesome except when they run out and i literally have to drink fucking beetus juice.

Honestly I crave rehab more than ultra these days. You don't get the crisp refreshment, but I think the flavors are better.

What the hell is this thing ? Tastes like watermelon

Do you guys usually drink just the serving size or the whole 16 oz can like a mad man?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>even asking this

What are you, a 120lb faggot? What are you afraid of?

two sips deep and goin strong

most of us drink multiple 16 oz cans per day

i’m at 54 ounces and if i don’t drink 2 in the morning i fall back asleep before 8

>54
124 OUNCES CMON

reported

Am I the only one who can't get enough of this sugery shit?

FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS

Drinking blue agave full throttle right now famalam, blue collar sips feel good sometimes

Water.

Friendly reminder sipgoys

This tastes like fresca

not a bad thing

>not worshiping Satan for fun

Just report and hide.

He's just a summer fag, relax

This tasted exactly like one of those popsicles that comes in the plastic tube when they melt.

These ones

Do they make bigger than 4 packs of these things?

literally bought one of these just for the novelty of knowing how big of sips i was taking

worked well

Not super accurate though because you take biggers /sips/ of uncarbonated beverages.

24 packs at places like Costco and Sam's Club

Peach Tea is pure kino sip

I'm just waiting for the SIP ad campaigns these energy drink companies are going to start running here pretty soon.

>16 > 12
Math. Which flavor bros?

>he doesn't worship the Dark Lord

sip hot take: that weird arizona energy drink

only a dollar for the same quantity as a 6.00 redbull

What sort of health benefits and negatives can I expect? I've been sipping each morning for a year or two now, then usually have one with lunch.

Am I a dead man walking?

dafuq?

What the hell is Ultra Violet supposed to taste like? the dumbass can just goes on about some nonsense about the 70's and fairy asshole dust

its bad for your hear, liver, lungs, tongue, stomach, kidneys and anus - other than that you're ok

Do I even need any of those things?

no idea, I'm not a doctor

citation needed

Im a fuckboi that loves pineapple. Whats a good sip?

mix with white sip or orange sip. both are citrus based

I've been taking phenibut with my orange sip every morning. Really activated my almonds.

The patrician sip

And then there was this brilliant mother fucker!!!

two sips for the long weekend!

I just want to issue you all a casual reminder. The ONLY TRUE SIP is the Monster Energy Zero Ultra aka "Monster White". Don't think even for a second that you're a sip boy if you're posting these faggot ass Monster Rehabs or Java shots.

It's fucking grape monster lol

Amp strawberry limeade is the best /sip/ debate is unnecessary.

Has anyone tried this yet? Allegedly sugar free.

Holy shit I kept seeing that stuff at gas stations on a road trip last week and thought it was just another beetus mutant flavor I hadn't seen. Fuck. I need it. I only saw it in the Midwest though.

At you have access to it, out here in the east we rarely get all the stuff everyone else does.

Just bought my first white sips today
Wish me luck

this bad boy

Any zero calorie Monster Energy Ultra™ product qualifies for fledged /SIP/ status. Get your facts straight.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>that feel when you went out for a slice at lunch the other day and they were out of the superior sip

>implying r* is even worth the energy required to open the can
Look at this edgy faglord!

Connecticut?

>when you can't handle the sip

Red and green ones are full beetus though fyi

Tastes nothing like fresca.

Indeed. The foxon park give it away?

Yep. New Haven reporting in.

Morning/new sip at a random california gas station

Goes down so easy 8/10

Agreed

Found yellow sips at a shell too. San Diego.

>nonsippers

>yellow sip with a yellow top
R A R E S I P

The internet was a mistake

>babby's scared of caffeine and b vitamins

somebody explain this sip shit to me

Some fool trying to force a meme uses the term "sips" to refer to energy drinks. A bunch of other mentally challenged individuals thought this was funny and jumped on the bandwagon, and a bunch of juvenile humor was posted.

I'm not sure what else there is to say?

>sips
It pretty common slang among young blacks, user.

this LOL!
scared of being high-energy for once? ;^)
come on

That's a lot of big words, for a girl who doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. When you stop bleeding from you know where, maybe you should try Unleashing the Beast™.

>trying to force a meme
>weekly sips general
>160 unique posters
>trying to force
>trying
Wow. Nonsippers must be fucking brain dead.

I wasn't aware, thank you.

>>young black slang
Sounds like another reason to avoid the term. I'm not trying to fit in with that social group.

sugar free monster makes my shits come out waaaayy too fast

monster must be listening to us

we’ve been begging for sugar free sodas for a long time now. caffeine + sugar free next please

Racist nonsippers are the worst. Sipboys are all inclusive, but we don't need people like you in our threads. If you can find it in your heart to treat others as equals in a shared human experience, you are welcome back at any time. But this vile hatred you are displaying is wrong and is not shared by True Sipboys. At Monster Energy™ they don't discriminate against people. They focus on the scene and making every day a party. From Monster Girls™ to their professionally sponsored extreme athletes, an atmosphere of inclusion and harmony is what they are all about. Its part of the Monster Energy Lifestyle™ and it sounds like you could use a lot more of that positive Monster Energy™ in your life.

S I P B O Y S
2 0 1 7

>/pol/ boogeyman
Ancap sipboy here

Yes it does

>being a sipbitch and not a ChugChad

Lmaoing @ you nerds

Hey newfag

You haven't been to Veeky Forums. /pol/ crossovers were making threads for the specific purpose of announcing that monster's CEO is Jewish and sip threads should thus be banned for Jewish tricks.

>ChugChad
This is so retarded that it feels like a 16 oz sipboys false flag operation. 12 oz Redlets don't really refer to themselves like this do they?

yes they do. it’s pathetic.

>m-muh can!

This expression indicates a nerdy basement dwelling Sipbitch's confusion and lack of understanding when confronted with something he cannot comprehend or respond to. Sipbitches usually mumble "muh can!" Or "muh low carb!" This is usually followed by clapping noises from the fat rolls of a shakingly furious sipbitch and licking their cheeto fingers

it's not grape monster lmao

it's a candy flavor, pixie sticks

holy fuck

I got excited for a second because while scrolling because instead of SIP BOYS I thought it said RIP BOYS and I thought these threads were finally over.

unironically agree with this picture

redbull has a more appealing can design, but its a shit drink.

monster is edgy and i always look around before picking it up at the store. but the beverage inside that fedora ass can is superior.

>8.4 FL OZ

>redlets on suicide watch edition

Hahaha stay delusional, you guys or so obviously sissy faglettes, you couldn't annoy anyone. You're cute :^)

I mean you don't have to do this. Nobody is making you sip the non B-Vitamin juice

>ChugChad
Ok honestly I laughed.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

S I P B O Y S 4 E V E R