Vienna Sausages

I have a large amount of vienna sausages.
What is a good way to make this things edible?

You eat them straight out the can, only option

Fry them on a pan until golden brown

Sun dried, then frozen and thawed, then sun dried again. After that you marinate in olive oil, vanilla extract and red pepper flakes for three days. Then sun dry again for a couple days. Prepare with white rice and seaweed and serve with a peanut butter and coconut soy sauce.

I tried feeding these to my cats. They even rejected them.

I microwave them until they're almost hard like jerkey.

Discard sausages. Drink sausage water with a martini olive.

They're basically very salty erasers.

I'm serious I have like 30 cans of these damn things.

Keep a few in your car at all times, give them out to homeless panhandlers.

You have a receipt? Take them back to the store.

Keep them. you can use them to pay the mercenaries that protect your post apocalyptic catering business.

I got them as leftovers from flooding donations. (No one else wanted them)

this
smack inner elbow to pop the first one out :^)

Half them, put them on soda cracker/pretzel side-by-side, dash of hot sauce or black pepper, another soda cracker/pretzel on top.

Line up 1-2 on a slice of bread, dash of pepper/hot sauce/caramelized onion, roll up.

Pull from can, let drip dry'ish, dice, mix with pork 'n beans.

Dice, melt butter in skillet, fry, mix in with mac 'n cheese.

homeless dont want them. ive seen lots of prepacked lunches that were devoured except for the sugar free gum and vienna sausages.

Put them in a stew.

Man I love Vienna sausages. Fucking ingrates I swear. Ship them to my house OP. I'll eat em.

Offer them to rats or other vermin.

That's a good idea, do you think they'd be any good in beef broth?

Pop 'em open, drink the broth, eat the sausages.

Fuck these things. Even the goddamn scavenger animals won't eat them.

I live in a rural area; my property is 11 acres and there's basically either wilderness or farms around. Lots of animals running around at night--in fact, I often have to deal with them trying to get into my house, or fuck with my outdoor freezer. Earlier this week I ran out of cat food and I went digging through the pantry to see if I could find something for her until I had time to drive out later that day and buy more. Found some Vienna sausages. Cat happily licked up the "juice" but wouldn't actually eat the sausages. That in and out of itself was shocking as this cat will happily eat whole rodents, bones guts and all. That evening I tossed the sausages out on the lawn away form the house. The next morning they were still there. Not even the fucking ants would go after them. And that is shocking because I often dispose of leftovers by tossing them outside for the animals. There is never so much as a trace of anything left--doesn't matter what the food is, or how old/spoiled it is. But apparently not even scavengers will touch these fuckers.

lol. i believe you man. in my experience vienna sausages are inedible. its like skin and scabs, somehow made nasty in the lab.

>everybody acting like they're some kind of awful mystery meat

It's just saitenwurst ffs

That's because the literally ARE awful mystery meat.

If the ants, opossums, skunks, raccoons, rats, etc, won't eat them then that says something. I have personally witnessed an opossum crawling out from the ass end of a dead cow munching away on something it found within. If an animal that happily eats carrion will not eat vienna sausages then something is certainly up with them.

I remember that thread too. Like two summers ago. Good times.

Throw em on some scrambled eggs. That's my solution to everything

Get drunk

Hawaii here.

Take soy sauce in a sauce pan, 3 parts soy sauce to 1 part water. Add sugar to taste, add sausages sans the canning liquid into the sauce pan, cook until it boils, then reduce.

Serve over white rice.

t. hawaii fag who loves canned meats.

Dip them in store-brand velveeta and catsup

that's a cute doggo

that will work. great idea. could do with any sausage i think

I've been doing it all my life, Not so much so as an adult, but every once in a while ill crave it and go make it. its also insanely delicious to do with sardines, but add a slight bit of sesame oil as well.

Put them in a food processor and make pate

Add to can of pork and beans