Would you rather have a pretentious meal with weird, noxious...

Would you rather have a pretentious meal with weird, noxious, impossible to pronounce "diversity ingredients" served by emasculated nu-males that costs $100 and you're still hungry afterwards? Or would you rather eat delicious normal food?

If you say delicious normal food you're a stupid bigoted flyover. The government should make a law that says we have to eat vegetables all the time and tip 20%. No pop allowed and no sunny D either, only whine and bitter overpriced craft beer.

You sound bitter about something user

reported for global rule #2

Your time would be better utilized improving upon your self than shitposting. You know this to be true.

Well when you put it that way I have two choice.
I make my own meals or I fucking kill myself.

I's rather cook my own food and save money.

Do *m*r*c*ns really eat this?

Why would you assume he is under 18?

Making your own meals doesn't sound so bad though if you have the right stuff to do it

you have officially won the award for most autistic shitpost of the year you fucking faggot kys

"i can't pronounce it so it must be bad": dumb from hippies, even dumber from flyovers who can't pronounce basic english either

>"diversity ingredients"
You can only think and speak in buzzwords. Your mouth speaks words but no meaning.

Are you ok, user? I'm here if you need to talk.

What the hell is normal food you dumb hick. Normal to you is probably piss and shit to me.

>>Actually taking the bait

>normal food
What the fuck is normal food?

I'm serious user, if someone has made you feel inferior or insecure I'm totally here for you. You're unique and valued.

>you can only think and speak in buzzwords

Kale, Acai berry, avocado, bok choy, edamame, cauliflower rice, cold brew coffee, kombucha, mason jar cocktails, mason jar anything, beets, jam filled sausages, mint chutney, mint cold brew coffee, mint anything, etc

most trendy metro food does indeed focus on "buzzwords" and tastes subpar besides

Those aren't buzzwords, those are names of actual foods dipshit

I get numale vegan food that's cheap because there's no overhead of a dead weight business parasite. The chef is the owner, or it's collectively owned.

>Kale
Delicious, and old school af
>Acai berry,
More of a health food trend than a delicious thing
>avocado
Delicious, and only a trendy thing on toast
>bok choy, edamame
Nothing trendy about these things
>cauliflower rice
Health food trend
>cold brew coffee
Common in New England for decades
>kombucha
Health food trend
>mason jar cocktails, mason jar anything
More news from decades ago
>beets
Seriously? Beets are old school af
>mint chutney
Antique English stuff

Your concept of what's trendy seems way off to me. Where I am the trendy shit is poke, bings, Roman style pizza, upscale Sichaun, micro distilleries, mezcal, grain bowls and food halls.

More like rule 6