When did you realise dark chocolate is a meme?

when did you realise dark chocolate is a meme?

It's gross on it's own, but it goes well on some other foods. Roasted almonds coated in dark chocolate & sea salt are a god-tier snack. I would never just eat a plain bar of dark chocolate, though.

>t, Hersheys

t. child

Such an American palette.

We all know that REAL chocolate has butyric acid in it

>love 90% dark chocolate
>eat so much of it once that i get constipated
>someone tells me that sociopaths like bitter foods more often
>laugh and think about how i cry alone at night and draw pictures of flowers

>laugh and think about how i cry alone at night and draw pictures of flowers

hey let's draw together.

Hershey's special dark is LITTY my nigga

Your life is a meme, OP

Dark Chocolate like that gives a signal off to our brains that ultimately gives us a pleasant feeling and makes us come back for more specifically higher percentages of cacao

Hershey has the best cocao powder though

I literally can't eat dark chocolate without needing to wash my tongue off, my palate is too sensitive

Even when it's with something sweet like sweet minty stuff or cookie, I need to have milk chocolate

Good dark chocolate is better than run of the mill milk chocolate, but good milk chocolate is better than any dark chocolate.

Ah yes TJs, if not for them cleetus would never know about such "exotic" ingredients as sea salt and the newfangled brown rice and, thus, never be able to rage about half the "memefoods" in existence

>palette
Weebs really are this fucking dumb.

What does this sentence even mean?

I've forced myself to eat the generic Swiss 78% dark they sell because I really don't need any extra sugar in my diet.

The only meme is how expensive it is. I would eat it every day but I'm a poorfag that eats rice, beans, and potatoes.

i only like semi-sweet, does this make me a normalfag desu?

I mean it's somewhat justified once you understand just how much cheap-as-dirt sugar they cut into semi-sweet and milk based varieties (typically the first listed ingredient on the package). However, I'm still with you in the same position. You're best bet is to save up and order one of those bulk 11lbs slabs from Callebaut that they typically sell to patisseries and bakers. That or take some really cheap baking callets/chips and melt/temper them down and then fortify them with a few teaspoons of cocoa powder.

It's better than the several dollar/oz bars that many run for.

When will you realize that dark chocolate being a meme is a meme.

dark chocolate is like beer, you have to like it to be accepted as an adult even though noone really enjoys it.

When I was 4

Say high to the barista at starbucks in a few hours when you go to get your coffee flavored milshake faggot.

use it in cookies and cakes.

the batter/dough is super sweet, so the dark chocolate balances it out.

Right before I thought about it for a second and realized I shouldn't give a shit if my food is a "meme".