How would you cook this

How would you cook this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sny5-dYT0Bg
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with heat

me too

Make a joke in its expense

i'll have the pudu platter haha

I wouldn't

sorry

Do I only get the one, or all twenty?
I'd probably try to make a stew with it, assuming it tastes like venison. Uma delicia

haha i think that's a good idea

No need to apologize

Upvoted

Nigger that's kawaii. It better at least grow big enough for me to fuck it though or it's getting its back legs snapped off I don't give a fuck. Don't give a fuck if it's male either I'll fuck it's asshole doesn't make me gay.

Imagine using it like a fake pissy then when you've come you pull it off your dick then hold it by its back legs and bash its head onto the table until it's dead. Little faggot see how kawaii it is then

butterfly and bbq it

calm down /k/

It's even cuter in motion:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sny5-dYT0Bg

this post is white culture

Deep fry it whole, preferably while its alive

Do Americans really think like this?

>uma delicia
Be sure to have the face sticking up in the photo.

> all twenty

You know what the best thing about fucking twenty eight year olds is? There's twenty of them!

Yeah, it definitely wasn't Black Culture that gave the world AIDS by niggers fucking infected monkeys. Or was it?

I have eaten mousedeer shot by a friend's uncle back in 96. It was illegal but I didn't shoot it. Tastes like very soft goat meat with very mild smell.

>fucking infected monkeys

lolwut no that's now how HIV/AIDS originated. it's almost certain to come from French colonial labor camps where Africans were kept in insanely destitute conditions which compromised their immune systems. This provided hosts for the primate virus to chill in and mutate to its current form.

forgot to add, the Africans in the labor camps were in such shit conditions, with such little food, that they frequently resorted to eating bushmeat, e.g. monkeys. sometimes those monkeys had monkey aids. with the monkey aids and the weakened immune system, the monkey aids mutates into human aids and wham bam thank u mam french people made aids.

It's small so I'd quarter it and put it in a Crock-Pot with some root vegetables and salt. Can't be too bad.

this mariachi manga forum is white culture

How much meat is even on there

So, you're saying without Africans we wouldn't have aids? Got it. The French wernt the ones who's bodies had the original similarities or traits that let it latch on obviously so why are you blaming their bodies you fucking racist.

>getting this triggered by a joke
Do you need a safe space little guy?

They put them in the labor camps, so it's the French's fault. Whites also brought the black plague to other people because they couldn't figure out how to wash their asses. Fun times, eh?

Wow I am not into this today and I apologize.

You can easily clean meat off pigeons, partridges, squirrel, rabbit, etc. Fuck I can even clean a frog. I wouldn't want to waste my time on that more than once or twice though; something tells me it just tastes like normal venison.

But the French didn't eat the monkeys, the French didn't use their bodies as the initial host (remember that you need a viable host first, obviously the French wernt compatible back then) and the French wernt infected.

So fault doesn't matter, blacks made, cultivated and spread aids. Without them being there, the French would have never trapped them to begin with. French men wouldn't eat infected monkey, they knew better obviously.

Yeah fun times hundreds of years ago, not this century at all though, not even the past 50 years. Times changed for most of the world but somehow the seat of humanity never learned how to stand up and walk, instead it just created one of the most horrible things to exist

>fault doesn't matter,
"N-N-Not muh fault!!!"
>not this century at all
>implying whites didn't spread swine flu to other races
>implying everyone doesn't hate you but quietly deal with you as the Jews work to eradicate you once and for all

1. preheat the oven
2. go to reddi t.com

Lol asshurt subhuman detected.
Not a big suprise that a reddit thread attracts you subhumans. :DDD

>writes entire essays about how he dindu nuffin, but everyone else is an asshurt subhuman
Okay pally-o

We don't eat the fauna here in Argentina, that's the Brazilians.

Leave the pudĂș alone nigger.

Bro, my people didn't eat the aids monkey
My peoples genetics wernt original compatible with aids monkeys
My people weren't so filthy we created an illness that literally tears the immune system apart from the inside

Sure black death was from filth, but it just killed you, it isnt still hanging around threatening everyone who is near one of the African rapists (because how else did it originally spread to whites, how else do *so many* children in Africa have it when their parents don't

Not French fault. I'm not even French, but you seem to have a problem with them, because they're "white"?????????

t. asshurt plague-carrying swine flu'd subhuman

Swine flu is Asian
No plagues left in the west, except plagues of refugees
Subhuman term comes from South of equator

Oh, you don't know how to meme. I understand now.

>still anally aggravated
Keep giving me those spicy (You)s, boy.

Pretty sure Subhuman comes from the prefix Sub meaning "less than" or "below than" and Human.

I don't get it

I dunno mate, seems like you can't handle the French being in the right.

But keep being a bitter racist towards the white folk, the rest of the world has already picked a side and it isn't Africa

Sure. Be a good kid and hand me another (You).

OK :)

nah it's just /b/

I'd fuck it first.

Nice job. Once more, boy. Satisfy your superiors. :^)

O-ok
Thanks for all your (You)s too, this worked out great

Wow, this thread is embarrassing.

No need to thank me. I knew your feeble mind couldn't resist from the get-go.

But can (you) resist the call yourself?

Like a slightly gamey, lean cut of beef. Though I don't know what that thing eats. Probably sprinkles and moonlight or some horseshit like that.

Wow. Buddy. Chill.

So cute. Cute animals can be delicious as well.

>Whites also brought the black plague to other people because they couldn't figure out how to wash their asses. Fun times, eh?
Black Plague was brought to the whites by mongols, who other than transporting the disease along their trade routes spanning the eurasian steppes, also used trebuchets to sling diseases bodies into castles under siege among other things. Rats carried it by shi from the black sea (occupied by italians who were kicked out by mongols) to Italy and then the rest of Europe. No assholes involved.

>Sure black death was from filth
From lice.

>it isnt still hanging around threatening everyone who is near
Black Death is still around in its native territories and there are a couple of cases every now and then, it exists in some swamps in the russian plains iirc.

niggers being animals doesn't exonerate white people for everything they do. white people are extremely sexually degenerate, both men and women.

I'd just treat it like a rabbit.

Take off the legs and shoulder and make a fricassee.

Debone the loin, but leave it whole and roll it.

ow the edge

What's edgy about it?

haha cool

>fucking animals
>worrying about being gay
This is clearly a Canadian post.

yeah but what's wrong with that?

>It better at least grow big enough for me to fuck it though or it's getting its back legs snapped off I don't give a fuck.

>it's almost certain to come from French colonial labor camps where Africans
Das right. Dis how de white man take our magical powers of Yakub

That's just saying it how it is you fucking retard

like clockwork

>guy makes joke about white person
>butthurt fag multiplies it by 10 into a retarded insult

Hahaha. This guy.

Fucking christ user...

Very Good Post my dude!

Dress him and stuff the wee lad into the body cavity of a dressed deer (probably white tail). Shove THAT into the cavity of an elk. Cook that big fucker over a pit.

Bam. Pudeerlken.

Make some venison jerky.

I don't like it when you drink, Dad.

Unironically, kill yourself.

BOOGYMAN

You need a safe space, panty-fa snowflake?

Aids is caused by a virus and the black death was caused by a bacteria .

I'd try an experimental new "ultimate slow cooking" technique where I keep it alive and cook it at room temperature for the next 10 years or so, with frequent petting and snuggling to guarantee maximum tenderness.

>force people to eat monkeys to survive
>hey wasnt our fault
>they should of just died, didnt they know that would cause aids?

fucking pol, every time. when they combined boards that one day it should of been /x/ and /pol/, literally nothing would be different

isnt it fucking crazy how even /mlp/ is tolerable and contain themselves? how often do you see a pony fucker ruin an entire thread verses /pol/? shit man, even furries keep mainly to specific b threads or /trash/. /pol/ is just something else.

the cooking board. of all fucking places. COOKING.

Pop in the microwaver til it's nice and dead.

>Subhuman term comes from South of equator
how can someone be this retarded?

Deer tastes very good in a nice stew, and I could imagine this tastes similar to deer.

they literally should av just died

you know what else is related to cooking?
jews
i wish there were ovens big enough

im pretty sure he meant the word was invented because people south of the equator exist

>choosing to create a new supervirus instead of dying gracefully

Sounds like you are from african/pol/ with your mental gymnastics

You do know they probably all mated with each other too to spread the virus since the virus would not have originally been able to infect all of them, so they cultivated and helped it.

But sure, keep saying it's race based when I'm just discussing the group mentioned and the other user or you are targeting the French (or worse, """""whites"""") directly. There's native whites in Africa too you know?

Racists are the fucking worst, especially when they don't know they're being

It's an endangered species so I hope you don't OP

Like a roast chicken

Grill roasted, having marinated overnight in char siu marinade and served over steamed white rice, spring onions and some pickled vegetables

Inject with cheddar and pepper jack, deep fry whole.

=p

It almost certainly came from eating improperly cooked bushmeat.

Slice it, season it, cover with beaten eggs and breadcrumbs, shallow fry on clarified butter.

Sopa de pudĂș

Char it to fuck and go at it caveman style

Strap it into a slow cooker while still alive. Cook it low and slow to lock in the flavour.

>redditspacing
lol

>not removing the entrails and feces first

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/

And that was in Indonesia, which is relatively civilized compared to niggerdom.