My stupid boyfriend leaves food out all the time

my stupid boyfriend leaves food out all the time
mostly cheese and take out
so i've started just throwing it all in the garbage but he hasn't noticed

Oh ok. I was just about to ask for your life story.

>my stupid boyfriend

my wife does this.
chese is probably fine for a while.

I hate it that she does this with milk, and that she refrigerated shit that does not need to be refrigerated like sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, pasta, flour and Anchovies in oil. shit pisses me off

My mother is law refrigerates everything, eggs (cold eggs screw up my hand made mayo), unopened sauce bottles and even unopened cans.

bet shes wild in the sack.

KYS NORMIES
NORMIES OUT

I'm tired of this these shittynfucking threads
Sage

Nigger or white trash?

White trash

Try talking to them.
If you can't talk about it like adults and they don't at least attempt to improve, then the relationship is weak.

Bitch you don't think I tried that?

you should sleep wih me to make him jealous

Bitch slap him

majority of Veeky Forums is female

>then the relationship is weak.

This is patently untrue. There are more femanons here than other boards, but it's still a sausage fest.

um no sweetie, you are the minority here, now bend over and take the peg like a good boy.

I've noticed many of my countrymen (USA) are really zealous about putting stuff in the fridge as quickly as possible after use. I get it with milk, because that shit will go bad in a matter of hours at room temp. But for stuff like cheese and leftovers? The clock on that stuff clicks a lot more slowly. Even on a hot day with no AC. For example cooked meat can sit at room temp for many hours and still be good.

no you're literally a minority here

lol

but seriously while Veeky Forums is probably 98% male, ck is only like 90% male.

also those who leave food out are trash themselves.

euro trash detected.

meats or cheeses are unsafe after a matter of minutes at 100 degrees. If it's 75 it's another story.

>Veeky Forums is probably 98% male

uhh, sweetie it isn't 1994 any more, women can use the internet too. now leave our female board if you can't handle not being in a little boy's club.

>you can put this object in the fridge now, thus saving time, or leave it out and wait a couple hours, THEN put it in the fridge
Why make an extra step for yourself? Just put it in the fridge.

That's because they lack experience with food.

In times past people didn't have the luxury of supermarkets, frozen meals and cheap restaurants everywhere, so they had to do all the work themselves. You develop a feel for how long what things last when you have been dealing with that stuff your whole life. But when people don't prepare the own ingredients and do very little cooking they simply lost those skills.

>milk
That will actually last a lot longer than you might think. My parents grew up on a farm. When they were young the daily milk procedure would be: get up bumfuck early and milk the cows. Put the milk in a container in a cool place (i.e. out of direct sunlight). After several hours have passed, skim off the cream. The next day the milk will have "soured" but it's not bad, it's simply used for different applications. This sort of thing was normal the world over. Yet if you take a millennial and suggest leaving the milk out they'd have a panic attack.

Dumb flyover detected.

Skinning, gutting and butchering the meat of an animal takes longer than a matter of minutes, you stupid piece of shit.

USA born and bred. But I don't buy into that whole middle class anxiety shit. Not scared of germs, what other people think or whatever the latest health craze happens to be. On the rare occasions when I cook meat or seafood it's bought an hour or two before I cook it, so it never sees the inside of the fridge. Leftovers get put away after dinner when I'm loading the dishwasher, at which point they've usually been sitting out for a couple hours. Then they are eaten the next day for lunch. Haven't food poisoned myself in decades, so I see no reason to change things. I'm not running a restaurant.

>You develop a feel for how long what things last when you have been dealing with that stuff your whole life.
True. I also made my life a lot easier by just not buying meat, dairy, eggs or fish. Cook vegan meals all the time and cross contamination isn't even an issue. Most veggies aren't going to go off sitting on the counter for a few hours.

I cant imagine a girl using the Mchicken meme

why are women allowed on this board? if you out yourself as a woman on Veeky Forums you should be permanently banned.

I don't care about safety
Cheese sweats out and goes hard if it sits out too long

You're wrong but I still want to get pegged at least once in my life:

>being a closeted homosexual

Is this the new femanon general? owo

Why, because you have no gf? Fuck off

I'm a closeted bisexual at the very most. Pegging is just half the encounter, you switch places halfway through.

>Cheese sweats out and goes hard if it sits out too long
True, but that takes a few hours. At the end of the meal how long are you gonna let the cheese board sit out? 40 min, tops. Unless you're buying huge blocks of cheese I'd wager any individual piece would be finished by it's third or fourth appearance on the board.

post boipucci

kill yourself roastie

I'm the op
I come home from work and shits been out all day

Does he not work?

Different schedule

This

Got you. So it's really less a matter of him not putting leftovers in the fridge, it's that he just leaves them lying around instead of putting them away or trashing them. Do you have bugs? That would be my concern.

>a woman on Veeky Forums
that's really sad and pathetic for any that really do, they must be extremely rare

post tits bitch

you just cant handle us hot edgy Veeky Forums queenz user

Gross. Is that you?

I refrigerate chicken leftovers right away. Anything else seems to be fine overnight.

>hot edgy Veeky Forums queenz
That would be about the level of Dunning-Kruger Effect I'd expect from the average Veeky Forums user.

I assume you mean drag queens, judging from the photo.

t. passive-agressive bitch

speak face to face about these things, you mong

>bf gets up from his PC to make himself something to eat
>"oh boy here we go again"
>"cooks" something (aka either makes a sandwich or instant food)
>leaves all his shit lying around the kitchen and goes back to his games
>mfw he complains about flys in the kitchen

i'm this close to dumping him

>he thinks all women aren't like this

start cooking for him and slip spirolactine and estradiol into his meals

You should be the one cooking and cleaning for him.

That's your role in the relationship after all.

dumb bitches

i make 20k more a year than him though

>women complains about her man cooking instead of cooking for him

Fellow roastie here, next time go make your bf an actual meal instead of trash talking him on a taiwanesse cookie squirting forum.

Wow. Dump his ass. That's like the #1 reason couples fight.

lol, I used to cook for both of us because it's easier than cooking a meal for one person but he kept on acting like a baby so now he has lost that privilege. He's paying for all the groceries now though, so I can't complain. I get the good stuff for free while he stuffs his face with junk

hey that wasn't me you were replying to. I'm

The girls in this thread must be pretty ugly to be dating these manchildren.

I guess many of us are just dating anons, what do you think the average user is like irl?

>thinks there is even a remote possibility a reasonably attractive gril would be posting on an Indian guru snake charming board

Are eggs and sauce bottles that weird to refrigerate?

you have to refrigerate eggs in america, they wash them at the factory

you can leave farm fresh eggs on the counter, they have a natural barrier on the outside

Ow, the edge...

My stupid girlfriend throws food I plan on eating later out. She thinks she doing me a favor but she just wasting my hard earn money. She thinks I don't notice but I don't say anything so I won't lose it on her and reveal I fucked her best friend.

stupid boyfreind always leaves waterfowl hanging up everywhere
mostly peking duck
throw that shit right out fuck you

WOMEN>MEN ON Veeky Forums

my girl cooks fast, nice meals. multi veggie stir fries, chicken roasts, omelets with good pour over coffee, fruit+protein shakes. i like sharing my plain food with her, too, like kale, chicken breast, and rice or we get hummus and brie and crackers with sparkling water and juice, sometimes we sperg and she gets a rockstar and i get a monster, and she and i trade food purchases often because i haven't had a job since i met her but i have EBT. lol we are highly educated, 100% white trash and i've been a bad alcoholic (not so anymore), so we have every chance to act like arrogant cuntwipes to each other about food, but we don't because it's a major thing that keeps us together and happy, so i don't get the passive aggressive, petty shit posters in this thread rofl y'all need to get your shit together

If my girlfriend thew away food I bought and plan on eating she's not my girlfriend anymore.

You mean I'm actually talking to girls?

>Even on a hot day with no AC
yesterday it was 107 in my house
>tfw no ac

Oh I get, it's the millennials fault! What a wise man, you cracked the case. Good job.

t. elliot rodger

honey, maybe if you stopped thinking with your tiny peepee you wouldn't hate women so much